They didn't deserve to die

Hello nutters! Allow me to lay out the facts once again.

Liberals don't have a problem with people protecting themselves in their homes with firearms. Never did. Never will.

You do not own that piece of the puzzle. Please stop starting threads that suggest that you do.

You keep trolling these threads acting like you've been attacked. Is your gun really tiny? :lol:

Look at you! Trying to make a funny. Aren't you precious.

If they had not done what they were guilty of, there wouldn't have been any reason to do anything to them in return. When are people going to learn that there are consequences when you do something wrong?

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Those who support the criminals have an underlying belief that what they did wasn't really wrong. Give them a ticket. That's enough. After all these two has robbed this brother and sister before and didn't kill them. They would likely have robbed them again with no injury. They were innocent children.

Those who support the criminals have an underlying belief that what they did wasn't really wrong. Give them a ticket. That's enough. After all these two has robbed this brother and sister before and didn't kill them. They would likely have robbed them again with no injury. They were innocent children.

Who supports criminals? Names and evidence, counselor.

What kind of lawyer says "these two has"? Seriously.

Liberals don't have a problem with people protecting themselves in their homes with firearms. Never did. Never will.

You do not own that piece of the puzzle. Please stop starting threads that suggest that you do.

They don't? Can you explain this then?

"We all loved him, he was a nice man. If you let his killer free, imagine the fears our neighbors will go through," said Marc Guillermo, Stephen's brother.
"Our home that's supposed to be our haven is not safe with a man like that, this not OK and we need justice," said Shermaine Guillermo, Stephen's sister.
Stephen was a wonderful human being and friends and family loved him very much," said Rocky Chau, Stephen's friend.

San Francisco family begs for investigation into Stephen Guillermo's death | abc7news.com

As far as I am concerned the guy was a fucking burglar and was subject to the death penalty by any occupant of the apartment he broke into, yet the cops arrested him and charged him with suspicions of murder, which isn't even a fucking crime.

I am never "happy" when a young person is killed. I also can't make a determination of whether they "deserved it or not". What I can say is that the elderly people had the ability to defend themselves and they used it. Good for them.

Pretty much.

Deciding to break into someone's house is accepting the fact that people might not be happy about it, and accepting the consequences of that.

But it's a strong thing to say that someone "deserves" to die.

I agree - I never use the word deserve - for good or bad. In life, you get what you get.

Sometimes though, if you do something really rotten - you just might meet with an untimely departure from the world of the living.

That's about as close to "deserve" as one could get, I imagine.

:evil:

They don't? Can you explain this then?

"We all loved him, he was a nice man. If you let his killer free, imagine the fears our neighbors will go through," said Marc Guillermo, Stephen's brother.
"Our home that's supposed to be our haven is not safe with a man like that, this not OK and we need justice," said Shermaine Guillermo, Stephen's sister.
Stephen was a wonderful human being and friends and family loved him very much," said Rocky Chau, Stephen's friend.

San Francisco family begs for investigation into Stephen Guillermo's death | abc7news.com

As far as I am concerned the guy was a fucking burglar and was subject to the death penalty by any occupant of the apartment he broke into, yet the cops arrested him and charged him with suspicions of murder, which isn't even a fucking crime.

Explain what?

You might be a retard, after all.

Forum List

Back