They died to Free blacks from slavery

That being said, some of the alt right, extreme wackos who are here, and are outraged about immigration, affirmative action, and what they claim is restriction of their "free speech" rights, can also leave and return to Europe.

They need you as well.
And globalist whites living in America (but whose loyalty is to the world) can leave and go join the world outside the US. Some of them may need to, when the US govt comes after them (Hillary Clinton comes to mind)

If they do, that's not my problem.

it might not be your problem, but it should and does concern you

It should not, and does not.
I don't know about your school district, but ours has difficulty with school budgets caused by mass immigration.

Taxes go up, up, up and traffic get worse, worse worse

My son and daughter are adults, with children of their own who attend a private school.

And globalist whites living in America (but whose loyalty is to the world) can leave and go join the world outside the US. Some of them may need to, when the US govt comes after them (Hillary Clinton comes to mind)

I don't know about your school district, but ours has difficulty with school budgets caused by mass immigration.

My son and daughter are adults, with children of their own who attend a private school.
I assume you and they are still taxpayers

Of course we are. We have not seen a increase taxes due to immigration. We have seen an increase in the gasoline tax due to state initiatives.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
opposing those policies is not extreme and the way the opposition is conducted is not extreme
The most common display of black privilege and black racism is black support of Affirmative Action. For them, racial discrimination is A OK as long as blacks are the beneficiaries, and whites are the victims. Hypocrites.

AA does not discriminate against whites.

it doesn't ? how so?

Whites are the prime benefactor of the policy. Also whites get the majority of construction contracts, government contracts, jobs, promotions and college admittances. As you aren't the entire population you don not deserve all the jobs and everything ese. That's what was happening before Affirmatives Action.

In other words, it's a good thing that your ancestors were brought over here as slaves.

In other words, it's a good thing that your ancestors were brought over here as slaves.

Those are your words, not mine.

opposing those policies is not extreme and the way the opposition is conducted is not extreme
The most common display of black privilege and black racism is black support of Affirmative Action. For them, racial discrimination is A OK as long as blacks are the beneficiaries, and whites are the victims. Hypocrites.

it doesn't ? how so?

Whites are the prime benefactor of the policy. Also whites get the majority of construction contracts, government contracts, jobs, promotions and college admittances. As you aren't the entire population you don not deserve all the jobs and everything ese. That's what was happening before Affirmatives Action.

that is because whites are a majority in this country and no, whites don't and never did get all the jobs and everything else. :icon_rolleyes:

y

Of course we are. We have not seen a increase taxes due to immigration. We have seen an increase in the gasoline tax due to state initiatives.

you are lucky then

But do you agree that they're better off here than they would be in Africa?

it doesn't ? how so?

that is because whites are a majority in this country and no, whites don't and never did get all the jobs and everything else. :icon_rolleyes:
In the construction business, the lowest bidder get the job, if they are reputable and have all their insurances, etc

it doesn't ? how so?

Construction jobs mostly go to lowest bidder

No. I've been to Africa 3 times. Kinshasa, Zaire, Acrra, the capital of Ghana, and Lagos in Nigeria.

I saw nothing there that made me believe that I'm better off here than there, except for one thing:

I was born here, as were all of my family dating back numerous generations.
Likely, much like yours.

Apparantley, you fancy yourself to be an expert on life in Africa.

To the point that you believe that you are qualified to speculate on what a total strangers life would be like there as opposed to here.

How many times have you traveled there?

No. I've been to Africa 3 times. Kinshasa, Zaire, Acrra, the capital of Ghana, and Lagos in Nigeria.

I saw nothing there that made me believe that I'm better off here than there, except for one thing:

Likely, much like yours.

To the point that you believe that you are qualified to speculate on what a total strangers life would be like there as opposed to here.

Things are so great in Africa that Africans are risking their lives to cross the Mediterranean sea to get out. Stop being so full of shit.

Likely, much like yours.

and also whitey can't hold you down in africa

provided that you believe that is happening ???

We keep getting told how whites died fighting to end slavery therefore we as blacks, who apparently did nothing need to be grateful for the great sacrifices made by whites. First off this is a silly claim. We are to be grateful that whites decided to fix a problem they created and did not have to be. However, reality is that such a claim is untrue.

New York City draft riots

The New York City draft riots (July 13–16, 1863), known at the time as Draft Week,[3] were violent disturbances in Lower Manhattan, widely regarded as the culmination of working-class discontent with new laws passed by Congress that year to draft men to fight in the ongoing American Civil War. The riots remain the largest civil and racially charged insurrection in American history, aside from the Civil War itself.[4]

U.S. President Abraham Lincoln diverted several regiments of militia and volunteer troops after the Battle of Gettysburg to control the city. The rioters were overwhelmingly working-class men, mostly Irish or of Irish descent, who feared free black people competing for work and resented that wealthier men, who could afford to pay a $300 (equivalent to $9,157 in 2017[5]) commutation fee to hire a substitute, were spared from the draft.[6][7]

Initially intended to express anger at the draft, the protests turned into a race riot, with white rioters, predominantly Irish immigrants,[4] attacking black people throughout the city. The official death toll was listed at either 119 or 120 individuals. Conditions in the city were such that Major General John E. Wool, commander of the Department of the East, said on July 16 that "Martial law ought to be proclaimed, but I have not a sufficient force to enforce it."[8]

The military did not reach the city until the second day of rioting, by which time the mobs had ransacked or destroyed numerous public buildings, two Protestant churches, the homes of various abolitionists or sympathizers, many black homes, and the Colored Orphan Asylum at 44th Street and Fifth Avenue, which was burned to the ground.[9]

The area's demographics changed as a result of the riot. Many black residents left Manhattan permanently with many moving to Brooklyn. By 1865, the black population fell below 11,000 for the first time since 1820.

New York City draft riots - Wikipedia

If the Africans had not sold their own people off, then this would all be moot. It takes two to tango

-Geaux

Likely, much like yours.

Someone of your obvious intelligence is only flattering the poster you quote by answering him/her. It's nice to see your comments, don't get me wrong. Compared to the other poster's?
Well, as I said, your intelligence is obvious.

Likely, much like yours.

and also whitey can't hold you down in africa

provided that you believe that is happening ???

I've never stated that I'm held down by anyone.

Im retired and live comfortably, and have everything that I neec.

My only concern is for my grandchildren, so needless to say, whatever I can do to prepare them for what is out there, I am doing.

Last edited:

Likely, much like yours.

Someone of your obvious intelligence is only flattering the poster you quote by answering him/her. It's nice to see your comments, don't get me wrong. Compared to the other poster's?
Well, as I said, your intelligence is obvious.

That is kind of you to say.

At times I consider forums like this to be an innocuous glimpse into the thought process of the lunatic fringe, and at times it is purely entertainment.

Either way, I do not take what is said here personally.

Last edited:

Likely, much like yours.

Things are so great in Africa that Africans are risking their lives to cross the Mediterranean sea to get out. Stop being so full of shit.

Impoverished people of all races, from different continents immigrate to America. Legally and illegally, everyday.

Even an uneducated individual like you should know that.

As I asked before:

Have YOU ever been to Africa?

Impoverished people of all races, from different continents immigrate to America. Legally and illegally, everyday.
So why doesn't anyone emigrate to Africa? Because black people fucked it up so badly that nobody wants to go live there?

Forum List

Back