🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

They Do It Again: Russian Jet Barrel Rolls Over USAF RC-135 Within 50ft Of It--Obama Does Nothing

What a neutered bastard Obama is

Russian jet barrel-rolls over U.S. aircraft - CNNPolitics.com

Footage from the incident:
1411598122125607599.gif

but you and your boy love Russia

they did it to Donald, you twit...

and we do it to them all the time. means nothing no matter who is president.

except when it was done to Obama and then it was about "what a neutered bastard Obama [was]"

pointing out trumptard hypocrisy is getting easier and easier.

No, I wouldn’t want any president to start a war over an incident like that. But then, I never criticized any president for not taking action for such an incident. I am, however, highlighting the hypocrisy from the nutty right who only criticize the president for this when the president is s Democrat.

then to be consistent, you also need to criticize the nutty left when they express faux anger over stuff like this--------------------but then you aren't consistent are you? You are a partisan hack.
Let's review the post you made in this topic in April 2016, shall we?

Obama is the laughing stock of the entire world. No one respects or fears him. He is a joke and world is laughing at us for putting such a fool in the whitehouse.
Trump is the laughing stock of the entire world. No one respects or fears him. He is a joke, and the world is laughing at us for putting such a fool in the White House.

what I said was true, what you said is a failed dem/lib talking point.

you have that backwards.... like everything else you post

your partisan ignorance is amusing, nothing more.

says an ignorant partisan hack.

1411598122125607599.gif

We do. Hell, back in the early 80's, we flew daily missions over the Baltic and they would fly their MIG- 23's next to us, tip their wings and show us their missiles. They just wanted us to know that they knew we were there. Been going on for decades.

1411598122125607599.gif

except when it was done to Obama and then it was about "what a neutered bastard Obama [was]"

LOL, pot meet kettle.

sorry, jilly but you aren't smart enough to participate in this debate. you make a fool of yourself and don't even realize it.

Great, so now we get to see what hypocrites these rightards are as none who criticized Obama will step forward to criticize Trump.

would you want either president to start a war over this? At least Trump expressed anger over it, Obama just looked the other way and blamed the US military.
No, I wouldn’t want any president to start a war over an incident like that. But then, I never criticized any president for not taking action for such an incident. I am, however, highlighting the hypocrisy from the nutty right who only criticize the president for this when the president is s Democrat.

then to be consistent, you also need to criticize the nutty left when they express faux anger over stuff like this--------------------but then you aren't consistent are you? You are a partisan hack.

Obama is the laughing stock of the entire world. No one respects or fears him. He is a joke and world is laughing at us for putting such a fool in the whitehouse.
Trump is the laughing stock of the entire world. No one respects or fears him. He is a joke, and the world is laughing at us for putting such a fool in the White House.

BWA-HA-HA-HA!

I give you the stench of hypocrisy, ladies and gentlemen.

1411598122125607599.gif

They just did it again a couple of days ago and even came closer. And Obama did nothing. Of course, he isn't President anymore so I would be shocked if he were to try to do anything. That means, your Orange Orangatan in Chief is also doing nothing except refusing to put the Congressional ordered Sanctions on Russia. It's pretty clear to whom he is working for. He is working full time for Corporate America and part time as a Russian Agent.

would you want either president to start a war over this? At least Trump expressed anger over it, Obama just looked the other way and blamed the US military.

BWA-HA-HA-HA!

I give you the stench of hypocrisy, ladies and gentlemen.

yes you do, thanks for the honesty.

Trump backs shooting down Russian jets if diplomacy won't stop their approaches

“It just shows how low we’ve gone where they can toy with us like that,” Trump said, describing such scenarios as “terrible.” He insisted that the problem is Russia’s lack of respect for U.S. President Barack Obama.

“Normally, an Obama—let’s say a president, because you want to make at least a call or two—but normally Obama would call up Putin and say, ‘Listen, do us a favor, don’t do that, get that maniac, just stop it.’ But we don’t have that kind of a president. He’s gonna be out playing golf or something,” Trump said.

Karma has a way of bitch slapping tards with their own benchmarks. :lol:

1411598122125607599.gif

They just did it again a couple of days ago and even came closer. And Obama did nothing. Of course, he isn't President anymore so I would be shocked if he were to try to do anything. That means, your Orange Orangatan in Chief is also doing nothing except refusing to put the Congressional ordered Sanctions on Russia. It's pretty clear to whom he is working for. He is working full time for Corporate America and part time as a Russian Agent.

what should he do? bomb Moscow? St. Petersburg? both?

“It just shows how low we’ve gone where they can toy with us like that,” Trump said, describing such scenarios as “terrible.” He insisted that the problem is Russia’s lack of respect for U.S. President Barack Obama.

“Normally, an Obama—let’s say a president, because you want to make at least a call or two—but normally Obama would call up Putin and say, ‘Listen, do us a favor, don’t do that, get that maniac, just stop it.’ But we don’t have that kind of a president. He’s gonna be out playing golf or something,” Trump said.

political rhetoric. grow up.

1411598122125607599.gif

LOL, pot meet kettle.

sorry, jilly but you aren't smart enough to participate in this debate. you make a fool of yourself and don't even realize it.

No. As I said... I rely on actual sources and don't get my news from breitbart and infowars and fox and friends.

what you say is really irrelevant in the greater scheme of things.

1411598122125607599.gif

what should he do? bomb Moscow? St. Petersburg? both?

I'll let Trump answer that question: Trump backs shooting down Russian jets if diplomacy won't stop their approaches

“And if that doesn’t work out, I don’t know, you know, at a certain point, when that sucker comes by you, you gotta shoot,” Trump said.

The Russians so disrespect Trump, this is the second time since November they have buzzed our forces in the Black Sea up close.

Time to shoot them down, right Trump?

Oh, so you aren't the big, baddass tough guy you pretended to be last April now, eh? :lol:

You've become as big a pussy as Obama.

1411598122125607599.gif

LOL, pot meet kettle.

No. As I said... I rely on actual sources and don't get my news from breitbart and infowars and fox and friends.

what you say is really irrelevant in the greater scheme of things.

yeah sure, actual news sources like MSNBC, CNN, the DNC, Hillary Clinton, obozo the Kenyan messiah, Kos, Kimmel, the view.

you are an uninformed idiot, what's sad is that you are too dumb to realize it.

Oh, so you aren't the big, baddass tough guy you pretended to be last April now, eh? :lol:

You've become as big a pussy as Obama.

No, wrong again, obozo has the big pussy title all to himself. something about gay guys in political office. and yes, he is/was as gay as Liberace.

The Russians so disrespect Trump, this is the second time since November they have buzzed our forces in the Black Sea up close.

when the time comes to shoot someone down, don't worry, it will be done. But that is always a last resort. these air games have been going on for years. Accusing the president of not taking action is political rhetoric, and yes, we all do it.

when the time comes to shoot someone down, don't worry, it will be done. But that is always a last resort. these air games have been going on for years. Accusing the president of not taking action is political rhetoric, and yes, we all do it.

When I was stationed at Elmendorf, we had a Soviet Bird doing cookies above the channel which was securely inside US territory. Just behind him was a fully loaded F-4E who all but begged to shoot it down. They tried to warn it off, they tried to go close to it and nothing worked. The Pilot never got permission to fire on it. The Soviet Bird finally bingoed for fuel and went home. The Russians yesterday were playing an intimidation routine. What we need to do is to put a F-22 in the vacinity and play a bit of intimidation ourselves with their fighter. Image a F-22 shows up unannounced on the Russians tail.

Great, so now we get to see what hypocrites these rightards are as none who criticized Obama will step forward to criticize Trump.

Who’s angry about this? The conversation has centered around Trump’s unabashed hypocrisy, not over his [non] response to Russia.

I'm sorry, I thought I was talking to a normal human being with basic reading comprehension skills. My mistake. I will ignore your posts in the future.
LOLOL

^^^ The cowards' suicide.

Who’s angry about this? The conversation has centered around Trump’s unabashed hypocrisy, not over his [non] response to Russia.

I'm sorry, I thought I was talking to a normal human being with basic reading comprehension skills. My mistake. I will ignore your posts in the future.
LOLOL

^^^ The cowards' suicide.

suicide? nope, just common sense, I choose not to waste my time with ignorant partisan talking point parrots. If in the future you post something worthy of response, I will respond,

Forum List

Back