🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

They Do It Again: Russian Jet Barrel Rolls Over USAF RC-135 Within 50ft Of It--Obama Does Nothing

Hitler was the devil incarnate. Who ever said otherwise. But he did manage to LEAD his people. Leaders lead, that does not make them good people.
He led them to their graves and left Germany a complete wreck.

That's your idea of a good leader. Explains your loyalty to Putin.
thumbsup.gif

OK dipshit, pay attention. I said LEADER, not GOOD LEADER OR GOOD PERSON.

A person can be a leader and still be an asshole and a murderer. Remember Jim Jones, Idi Amin, Mao, Hitler, Attilla the Hun, all leaders and all very bad people.
You don't say Hitler was a good leader??

Really?

Just how fucking deranged are you?

Hitler was a good leader

Your dementia goes a long way in explaining your undying love for Putin as well as your ignorance about Hitler.
thumbsup.gif

I'm sorry, but you are too stupid to ever understand that a person can be a leader without being a good person.

I will not waste any more time on you.
LOLOLOLOL

You said Hitler was a "good leader" before denying you said he was a good leader.

No wonder you're running away now. :mm:

And again, your belief that a leader who leads his country to utter destruction and embarrassment is a "good leader" explains both your ignorance of Hitler and your unbreakable devotion for Putin.
thumbsup.gif

do you understand that the word "good" in "good leader" refers to leadership abilities, not personal qualities?

One last time:

Hitler-----------bad person good leader
Putin-----------bad person good leader
Obama-------bad person, bad leader
Bush---------good person, bad leader
Clinton (H)--bad person, bad leader
Clinton (B)--bad person, good leader.

Now, that's it, discussion over, if you still don't get it, tough shit. I'm done with you.

He led them to their graves and left Germany a complete wreck.

That's your idea of a good leader. Explains your loyalty to Putin.
thumbsup.gif

A person can be a leader and still be an asshole and a murderer. Remember Jim Jones, Idi Amin, Mao, Hitler, Attilla the Hun, all leaders and all very bad people.

Really?

Hitler was a good leader

Your dementia goes a long way in explaining your undying love for Putin as well as your ignorance about Hitler.
thumbsup.gif

I'm sorry, but you are too stupid to ever understand that a person can be a leader without being a good person.

LOLOLOLOL

You said Hitler was a "good leader" before denying you said he was a good leader.

And again, your belief that a leader who leads his country to utter destruction and embarrassment is a "good leader" explains both your ignorance of Hitler and your unbreakable devotion for Putin.
thumbsup.gif

do you understand that the word "good" in "good leader" refers to leadership abilities, not personal qualities?

One last time:

Now, that's it, discussion over, if you still don't get it, tough shit. I'm done with you.
LOL

You're thoroughly confused.

In post #80, you said Hitler was a "good leader".

In post #97, you claimed you didn't say Hitler was a "good leader".

Now you're back to saying he was a "good leader".

And you remain a fucking imbecile. Hitler was not a good leader. Good leaders do not destroy their own country like he did. Even worse, it wasn't even his country.

And again, you adore Putin and you think Hitler was a good leader... it reflects on what you think of all the leaders you listed.

You also demonstrate you're not a man of your word. You said you were done with me, yet you keep going on about this.

Really?

Hitler was a good leader

thumbsup.gif

LOLOLOLOL

thumbsup.gif

One last time:

LOL

And you remain a fucking imbecile. Hitler was not a good leader. Good leaders do not destroy their own country like he did. Even worse, it wasn't even his country.

And again, you adore Putin and you think Hitler was a good leader... it reflects on what you think of all the leaders you listed.

You also demonstrate you're not a man of your word. You said you were done with me, yet you keep going on about this.

A few minutes ago I walked out into my backyard to check my garden. There was a small box turtle walking around looking for his breakfast. I could have had a more intelligent conversation with that turtle than is possible with you.

having leadership qualities does not make someone a good person, a good president, or a good dictator. It just means they are able to get others to follow them.

I have explained it to you enough, Mr Turtle.

Really?

thumbsup.gif

LOLOLOLOL

thumbsup.gif

One last time:

LOL

A few minutes ago I walked out into my backyard to check my garden. There was a small box turtle walking around looking for his breakfast. I could have had a more intelligent conversation with that turtle than is possible with you.

having leadership qualities does not make someone a good person, a good president, or a good dictator. It just means they are able to get others to follow them.

So now you're back to saying Hitler wasn't a good leader??

If you knew what you were talking about, you wouldn't have to keep changing your position.

First you said Hitler was a good leader, then you said he wasn't, then you said he was, now you say he wasn't.

You're fucking deranged. You know that, right?

And again, Hitler was not a good leader. Good leaders do not lead their nation's to utter destruction as Hitler did.

And your unbending devotion for Putin is still noted.
thumbsup.gif

LOLOLOLOL

thumbsup.gif

One last time:

LOL

If you knew what you were talking about, you wouldn't have to keep changing your position.

First you said Hitler was a good leader, then you said he wasn't, then you said he was, now you say he wasn't.

And again, Hitler was not a good leader. Good leaders do not lead their nation's to utter destruction as Hitler did.

thumbsup.gif

your stupidity and ignorance are your most endearing qualities. Everyone loves idiots.

Do you understand that the meaning of the word "good" in the context that I used it in means "effective" or "convincing". Hitler was "good" at rallying the german people to do terrible things, He was a devil in a human form. He was not a "good" person.

Good leader and good person do not mean the same thing.

As to Putin, he is an effective (good) leader of Russia. He is not a good person in many ways, but he is putting his country first. Unlike the bad (ineffective) leader Obama.

LOLOLOLOL

thumbsup.gif

One last time:

LOL

thumbsup.gif

your stupidity and ignorance are your most endearing qualities. Everyone loves idiots.

Do you understand that the meaning of the word "good" in the context that I used it in means "effective" or "convincing". Hitler was "good" at rallying the german people to do terrible things, He was a devil in a human form. He was not a "good" person.

As to Putin, he is an effective (good) leader of Russia. He is not a good person in many ways, but he is putting his country first. Unlike the bad (ineffective) leader Obama.
I like how you keep conflating "good person" with "good leader" because you made the idiotic comment that Hitler was a good leader. Regardless of how evil Hitler was as a person, he was not a good leader. He led Germany to utter defeat and humiliation. Those are not qualities of a good leader. But I don't expect someone who gushes over Vladimir Putin as much as you do to understand.

LOLOLOLOL

thumbsup.gif

One last time:

LOL

thumbsup.gif

So when do you stand up and keep your word? You have no honor. You said three posts ago you were done. Yet you continue to ramble on with your man-love for Putin and your allegiance to Hitler.

One last time:

LOL

thumbsup.gif

So when do you stand up and keep your word? You have no honor. You said three posts ago you were done. Yet you continue to ramble on with your man-love for Putin and your allegiance to Hitler.

GFY you fricken moron. Yes, I said I would stop, but its just so much fun destroying brain dead liberals like you that I had to keep exposing your left wing stupidity.

Now, GFY with a rusty fence post.

LOL

thumbsup.gif

GFY you fricken moron. Yes, I said I would stop, but its just so much fun destroying brain dead liberals like you that I had to keep exposing your left wing stupidity.

Now, GFY with a rusty fence post.
LOLOLOLOL

Like it's my fault you're not a man of your word and can't shut when when you say you will. :mm:

And the only thing you've destroyed is yourself by gushing over Putin and referring to Hitler as a "good leader". (before calling him a bad leader; before calling him a good leader; before calling him a bad leader; before calling him a good leader) :eusa_doh:

Great, so now we get to see what hypocrites these rightards are as none who criticized Obama will step forward to criticize Trump.

Hey they are going soft on them:
New Russia sanctions kick in, but US opts to punish nobody

It sends a clear message to the world, meddling in the US elections is fully acceptable.... US Democracy is for any foreign power to mess with, no repercussions... Reagan would have been so proud of these bunch of traitors...

Great, so now we get to see what hypocrites these rightards are as none who criticized Obama will step forward to criticize Trump.

It sends a clear message to the world, meddling in the US elections is fully acceptable.... US Democracy is for any foreign power to mess with, no repercussions... Reagan would have been so proud of these bunch of traitors...

The Russians did not "meddle" in the US elections. If you think they did, tell us exactly how, where, and how many votes were changed.

Then you can address how the US under Obama tried to influence the Israeli elections.

As to the jets buzzing each other, that has been going on for many years, no matter who has been president or what party was in power. in the words of crooked Hillary "its a nothing burger".

would you want either president to start a war over this? At least Trump expressed anger over it, Obama just looked the other way and blamed the US military.

As to the jets buzzing each other, that has been going on for many years, no matter who has been president or what party was in power. in the words of crooked Hillary "its a nothing burger".
And the OP was caught criticizing a Democrat president when it occurred under his watch while not criticizing a Republican when it happened to him.

would you want either president to start a war over this? At least Trump expressed anger over it, Obama just looked the other way and blamed the US military.
No, I wouldn’t want any president to start a war over an incident like that. But then, I never criticized any president for not taking action for such an incident. I am, however, highlighting the hypocrisy from the nutty right who only criticize the president for this when the president is s Democrat.

The Russians did not "meddle" in the US elections. If you think they did, tell us exactly how, where, and how many votes were changed.

Then you can address how the US under Obama tried to influence the Israeli elections.

We all meddle in elections all the time. It only became an issue now because poor Hillary lost.

If I were Trump, I'd find a way that next encounter, we challenge a Russian mig and accidentally bump it right out of the sky.The time has past to send a strong signal to the Kremlin.

If I were Trump, I'd find a way that next encounter, we challenge a Russian mig and accidentally bump it right out of the sky.The time has past to send a strong signal to the Kremlin.
Yes, because planes can just bump into each other at supersonic speeds. Sure. :lol:

What a neutered bastard Obama is

Russian jet barrel-rolls over U.S. aircraft - CNNPolitics.com

Footage from the incident:
1411598122125607599.gif
"These Negroes, they're getting pretty uppity these days and thats a problem for us since they've got something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness. Now we've got to do something about this, we've got to give them a little something, just enough to quite them down, not enough to make a difference". - LBJ

"I'll have those ni*gers voting Democratic for the next 200 years."-LBJ

"They put the Jewish interest above America's interest and it's about goddamn time that the Jew in America realizes he's an American first and a Jew second." Richard Milhous Nixon

------------------------

Negroes
Ni*gers
Jews

Wow, you are one nasty racist. Who else do you hate?

You totally represent the GOP dude. They must love you!

Forum List

Back