🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

They Do It Again: Russian Jet Barrel Rolls Over USAF RC-135 Within 50ft Of It--Obama Does Nothing

Are you jealous or something????
And I'm not whining.....I just don't have such low expectations for who I put in the Oval Office. It would be nice to have someone in there that actually works for a living instead of golfs. Being president shouldn't be a vacation.

FYI, I guarantee I work 10 times as hard as big-ears.......and this is the easiest job I've ever had......so imagine what my toughest job was like, Numbnuts.

Probably one where everyone who served with you thought you were a whiner.

The amazing thing is, you support people who would slash your jobs and benefits in a heartbeat and replace you with a crony private contractor.

Are you jealous or something????
And I'm not whining.....I just don't have such low expectations for who I put in the Oval Office. It would be nice to have someone in there that actually works for a living instead of golfs. Being president shouldn't be a vacation.

FYI, I guarantee I work 10 times as hard as big-ears.......and this is the easiest job I've ever had......so imagine what my toughest job was like, Numbnuts.

Probably one where everyone who served with you thought you were a whiner.

The amazing thing is, you support people who would slash your jobs and benefits in a heartbeat and replace you with a crony private contractor.
What are you babbling about?

Why don't you go troll somewhere else.

Correction. None of his ancestors was a black slave.
Correction is worthless without a cite.
The cite was given! Didn't you read the link to Ancestry?
Yes, I did. It proves your contention is wrong.

“In reviewing Ancestry.com’s conclusions, I weighed not only the actual findings but also Virginia’s laws and social attitudes when John Punch was living,” said Mills. “A careful consideration of the evidence convinces me that the Y-DNA evidence of African origin is indisputable, and the surviving paper trail points solely to John Punch as the logical candidate. Genealogical research on individuals who lived hundreds of years ago can never definitively prove that one man fathered another, but this research meets the highest standards and can be offered with confidence.”
Horseshit. DNA samples cannot be taken from people that long ago unless you dig up the body. It's rare that a body can even be found of someone who lived that long ago.

You're just gullible, hoping that the story is true. .

Again Mud shows us his science skills...

It would be embarrassing to to show him his ignorance at this stage.

Mud you keep it up, someone has to live in la la land.

Correction. None of his ancestors was a black slave.

“In reviewing Ancestry.com’s conclusions, I weighed not only the actual findings but also Virginia’s laws and social attitudes when John Punch was living,” said Mills. “A careful consideration of the evidence convinces me that the Y-DNA evidence of African origin is indisputable, and the surviving paper trail points solely to John Punch as the logical candidate. Genealogical research on individuals who lived hundreds of years ago can never definitively prove that one man fathered another, but this research meets the highest standards and can be offered with confidence.”
Horseshit. DNA samples cannot be taken from people that long ago unless you dig up the body. It's rare that a body can even be found of someone who lived that long ago.

Derp....derp.
Yep.....as if being related to an African proves anything. AFRICA is supposedly the source of all Homo sapians. Anyone who has relatives from Africa isn't automatically related to a slave.

The findings are scheduled to be announced on Monday by Ancestry.com, a genealogy company based in Provo, Utah. Its team, while lacking definitive proof, said it had evidence that “strongly suggests” Mr. Obama’s family tree — on his mother’s side — stretches back nearly four centuries to a slave in colonial Virginia named John Punch.

They call this guy a slave, but at the time he was alive, slavery wasn't legal. So he was an indentured servant, which is a totally different situation. You see, back then poor whites suffered under indentured servitude as well because of crimes they committed, or debts they owed.

In 1640, Mr. Punch, then an indentured servant, escaped from Virginia and went to Maryland. He was captured there and, along with two white servants who had also escaped, was put on trial. His punishment — servitude for life — was harsher than what the white servants received, and it has led some historians to regard him as the first African to be legally sanctioned as a slave, years before Virginia adopted laws allowing slavery.

Historians say there was a trade in human labor, of both whites and blacks, during this period in American history. There were also some free African-Americans. Beginning around 1617, indentured servants were bought and sold, as were debtors, in the Chesapeake Bay region, said Ira Berlin, a University of Maryland professor and expert in the history of slavery. But while those people were in an “unfree condition,” he said, historians cannot pinpoint a date for the beginning of the slave trade.

Obama Has Ties to Slavery Not by His Father but His Mother, Research Suggests

Last edited:

Derp....derp.
Yep.....as if being related to an African proves anything. AFRICA is supposedly the source of all Homo sapians. Anyone who has relatives from Africa isn't automatically related to a slave.

The findings are scheduled to be announced on Monday by Ancestry.com, a genealogy company based in Provo, Utah. Its team, while lacking definitive proof, said it had evidence that “strongly suggests” Mr. Obama’s family tree — on his mother’s side — stretches back nearly four centuries to a slave in colonial Virginia named John Punch.

They call this guy a slave, but at the time he was alive, slavery wasn't legal. So he was an indentured servant, which is a totally different situation. You see, back then poor whites suffered under indentured servitude as well because of crimes they committed, or debts they owed.

In 1640, Mr. Punch, then an indentured servant, escaped from Virginia and went to Maryland. He was captured there and, along with two white servants who had also escaped, was put on trial. His punishment — servitude for life — was harsher than what the white servants received, and it has led some historians to regard him as the first African to be legally sanctioned as a slave, years before Virginia adopted laws allowing slavery.

Historians say there was a trade in human labor, of both whites and blacks, during this period in American history. There were also some free African-Americans. Beginning around 1617, indentured servants were bought and sold, as were debtors, in the Chesapeake Bay region, said Ira Berlin, a University of Maryland professor and expert in the history of slavery. But while those people were in an “unfree condition,” he said, historians cannot pinpoint a date for the beginning of the slave trade.

Great ... How does that matter to:

They Do It Again: Russian Jet Barrel Rolls Over USAF RC-135 Within 50ft Of It--Obama Does Nothing

Putin thanks you for your service, conservatives. He says wet yourselves, and look at you all jumping to do his bidding.

And that's why it's so important to never allow conservatives into positions of power.

Obama is the laughing stock of the entire world. No one respects or fears him. He is a joke and world is laughing at us for putting such a fool in the whitehouse.

Point being....if your family came to America in the 1600s chances were that regardless of race your family could have been sold into indentured servitude if they were poor, which most were. Poor that is. I remember reading something in history books that dependent on the master, slaves were often treated better than indentured servants. However, the slaves in the last century of the slave trade in America were probably treated the worst, which led to the abolitionist movement and the creation of the Republican Party.

:desk:

Derp....derp.

Great ... How does that matter to:

It doesn't.

You lose so you dodge.

Putin thanks you for your service, conservatives. He says wet yourselves, and look at you all jumping to do his bidding.

And that's why it's so important to never allow conservatives into positions of power.

Obama is the laughing stock of the entire world. No one respects or fears him. He is a joke and world is laughing at us for putting such a fool in the whitehouse.

Except your wrong... US and Russia are not going to war... To much military involved...

Now if you think the US Air Force wouldn't be doing similar maneuvers if Russia had a destroyer 70 miles off NYC, then think again... Russia claim it was 45 miles...

But lets look at who is really winning...

Obama has put the Russian economy in the crapper... Russia can keep going but these wars Putin is at will not distract the people for much longer...
Putin is a very weak leader who just pounds his chest, but his economy is screwed...
Young Russians are leaving in droves looking for a better life.
A New Emigration: The Best Are Leaving. Part 1

While proud Russians, they get a very quick distaste for Putin...

So Obama has Russia right where he wants them... We told you this before...

Obama has put the Russian economy in the crapper... Russia can keep going but these wars Putin is at will not distract the people for much longer...
Putin is a very weak leader who just pounds his chest, but his economy is screwed...

You didn't back it up, it's just you slobbering on obbie's cock until you bring forth some credible support.

Except your wrong... US and Russia are not going to war... To much military involved...

Now if you think the US Air Force wouldn't be doing similar maneuvers if Russia had a destroyer 70 miles off NYC, then think again... Russia claim it was 45 miles...

Putin is a man and a leader. Obama is a pussy and a follower. That is the difference.

This is not praise of Putin, just a statement of fact.

Reagan invaded Grenada days after 241 U.S. servicemen were killed in Lebanon. Was Reagan looking for the bombers in Grenada? If Grenada had nothing to do with it, then that means Reagan did absolutely nothing in response to 241 U.S. servicemen from being blown up.
Oh....really?

Grenada, like I said, was another mission.

And the bombers were terrorists. Unless they establish a Caliphate....there is no place they call home. So basically, they're like ghosts. Try putting bullets in a ghost. Good luck with that. Get back with me when you figure out how to do it.
What a lame excuse. Al-Qaeda was not establishing a caliphate in the 1990s & 2000s when they attacked us yet Bill Clinton and George Bush still went after them. They didn't just let them go free without even responding like Reagan did.

But this is exactly the reason righties look like such clueless dumbfucks in this thread. Last week, an unarmed Russian jet buzzes one our ships. Not an attack and no one hurt. Righties screech at Obama for not shooting it down. Meanwhile, righties can't bring themselves to criticize Reagan, as if doing so was sacrilegious, when he did absolutely nothing about an actual attack against us which took the lives of 241 servicemen.
You're just flailing away trying to throw shit on the wall hoping you can make something stick.

Russia buzzing our ships is Obama's problem these days, and Reagan dealt with their asses back in the 80s.......but now Obama's weakness has given Russia something to pound their chest over after the humiliation they went thru.
Liberals turned us into paper tigers, so Russia is feeling brave again. We can't win a war because Democrats won't declare one, under any circumstance. We can't fight one unless it's a drone attack. Obama has gutted out military and handed our national security over to Russia, just like he said he would do after he was re-elected. He's sold us out. And you feel you have a right to whine about Russia buzzing our ships.
Reagan never dealt with the fuckers who blew up 241 U.S. servicemen. Quit lying. As far as your idiocy that Liberals have turned us into paper tigers, need I remind you that Russians buzzed a ship of ours while Bush was president? As far as your nonsense that Obama has gutted the military -- the House is responsible for writing all bills to fund the military. If the military's been gutted, then it would be the fault of Republicans since they've controlled the House for the last 5 years.
No lies. Just facts. Hard to punish anyone if they don't have a country.
And Obama is the Commander in Chief. He hires and fires his Generals and officers. The new ones are only approved by Congress. It's kind of difficult to find reasons not to approve the perfumed politically-correct individuals Obama picks to run the pentagon and the military. Most of the weapons systems Obama canceled were in development in 2009. Democrats controlled Congress when most of the damage was done. I have 3 guys in my shop alone who were put out of the military during the early years of the Obama Administration. He gutted the military early and often. Then I heard he started replacing all of that experience with non-citizens. We only found out about the extent the last couple of years.
You just can't stop talking out of your ass, can ya? Defense spending increased while Democrats controlled the House. It was when Republicans took over they began cutting it.

usgs_line.php

Putin is a man and a leader. Obama is a pussy and a follower. That is the difference.

Thanks again for showing your patriotism for Russia over America. :thup:

So righties, what has DearLeaderVlad ordered you to panic about today?

Don't be shy. You've been given your orders. Carry them out, in the name of your true Mother Country.

Oh....really?

Grenada, like I said, was another mission.

And the bombers were terrorists. Unless they establish a Caliphate....there is no place they call home. So basically, they're like ghosts. Try putting bullets in a ghost. Good luck with that. Get back with me when you figure out how to do it.
What a lame excuse. Al-Qaeda was not establishing a caliphate in the 1990s & 2000s when they attacked us yet Bill Clinton and George Bush still went after them. They didn't just let them go free without even responding like Reagan did.

But this is exactly the reason righties look like such clueless dumbfucks in this thread. Last week, an unarmed Russian jet buzzes one our ships. Not an attack and no one hurt. Righties screech at Obama for not shooting it down. Meanwhile, righties can't bring themselves to criticize Reagan, as if doing so was sacrilegious, when he did absolutely nothing about an actual attack against us which took the lives of 241 servicemen.
You're just flailing away trying to throw shit on the wall hoping you can make something stick.

Russia buzzing our ships is Obama's problem these days, and Reagan dealt with their asses back in the 80s.......but now Obama's weakness has given Russia something to pound their chest over after the humiliation they went thru.
Liberals turned us into paper tigers, so Russia is feeling brave again. We can't win a war because Democrats won't declare one, under any circumstance. We can't fight one unless it's a drone attack. Obama has gutted out military and handed our national security over to Russia, just like he said he would do after he was re-elected. He's sold us out. And you feel you have a right to whine about Russia buzzing our ships.
Reagan never dealt with the fuckers who blew up 241 U.S. servicemen. Quit lying. As far as your idiocy that Liberals have turned us into paper tigers, need I remind you that Russians buzzed a ship of ours while Bush was president? As far as your nonsense that Obama has gutted the military -- the House is responsible for writing all bills to fund the military. If the military's been gutted, then it would be the fault of Republicans since they've controlled the House for the last 5 years.
No lies. Just facts. Hard to punish anyone if they don't have a country.
And Obama is the Commander in Chief. He hires and fires his Generals and officers. The new ones are only approved by Congress. It's kind of difficult to find reasons not to approve the perfumed politically-correct individuals Obama picks to run the pentagon and the military. Most of the weapons systems Obama canceled were in development in 2009. Democrats controlled Congress when most of the damage was done. I have 3 guys in my shop alone who were put out of the military during the early years of the Obama Administration. He gutted the military early and often. Then I heard he started replacing all of that experience with non-citizens. We only found out about the extent the last couple of years.
You just can't stop talking out of your ass, can ya? Defense spending increased while Democrats controlled the House. It was when Republicans took over they began cutting it.

usgs_line.php
There are other ways of cutting defense than by cutting spending.

But fyi, Sequestration, Obama's idea, which he quickly blamed on the GOP, was responsible for the cuts. I should know. I had a vacation without pay because of it. Not to mention the freezing of my pay since big-ears took the oath of orifice.

Last edited:

Thanks again for showing your patriotism for Russia over America. :thup:

your response was anticipated, you are such a moron.

very true, but you know how liberfools are, they will twist this to mean you support the commie. :up:
How is praising Putin not supporting him? :confused: What a bizarre backwards world you righties live in.

recognizing good leaders does not equal supporting them. Hitler was a good leader, he convinced the germans to follow him to the destruction of their country.

Are you as dumb as you appear to be?

Forum List

Back