🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

They Do It Again: Russian Jet Barrel Rolls Over USAF RC-135 Within 50ft Of It--Obama Does Nothing

This is not praise of Putin, just a statement of fact.

very true, but you know how liberfools are, they will twist this to mean you support the commie. :up:
How is praising Putin not supporting him? :confused: What a bizarre backwards world you righties live in.
Obama is a pos.......
Putin is just a bigger, shinier pos......

we are not discussing their shit quotient, we are discussing leadership abilities. Putin has them, Obama does not.

That does not mean I support Putin, It is just acknowledging a fact that Russia has a leader and we have a pussy.

very true, but you know how liberfools are, they will twist this to mean you support the commie. :up:
How is praising Putin not supporting him? :confused: What a bizarre backwards world you righties live in.
Obama is a pos.......
Putin is just a bigger, shinier pos......

we are not discussing their shit quotient, we are discussing leadership abilities. Putin has them, Obama does not.

That does not mean I support Putin, It is just acknowledging a fact that Russia has a leader and we have a pussy.
The difference is Obama, like other liberals, thinks Americans are a bigger threat than Russia or ISIS. That is why they cannot be trusted to defend us from all enemies foreign and domestic.

Putin thanks you for your service, conservatives. He says wet yourselves, and look at you all jumping to do his bidding.

And that's why it's so important to never allow conservatives into positions of power.

Obama is the laughing stock of the entire world. No one respects or fears him. He is a joke and world is laughing at us for putting such a fool in the whitehouse.

Except your wrong... US and Russia are not going to war... To much military involved...

Now if you think the US Air Force wouldn't be doing similar maneuvers if Russia had a destroyer 70 miles off NYC, then think again... Russia claim it was 45 miles...

But lets look at who is really winning...

Obama has put the Russian economy in the crapper... Russia can keep going but these wars Putin is at will not distract the people for much longer...
Putin is a very weak leader who just pounds his chest, but his economy is screwed...
Young Russians are leaving in droves looking for a better life.
A New Emigration: The Best Are Leaving. Part 1

While proud Russians, they get a very quick distaste for Putin...

So Obama has Russia right where he wants them... We told you this before...

Putin is a man and a leader. Obama is a pussy and a follower. That is the difference.

Thanks again for showing your patriotism for Russia over America. :thup:

your response was anticipated, you are such a moron.
As was your devotion to Russia.

What a lame excuse. Al-Qaeda was not establishing a caliphate in the 1990s & 2000s when they attacked us yet Bill Clinton and George Bush still went after them. They didn't just let them go free without even responding like Reagan did.

But this is exactly the reason righties look like such clueless dumbfucks in this thread. Last week, an unarmed Russian jet buzzes one our ships. Not an attack and no one hurt. Righties screech at Obama for not shooting it down. Meanwhile, righties can't bring themselves to criticize Reagan, as if doing so was sacrilegious, when he did absolutely nothing about an actual attack against us which took the lives of 241 servicemen.
You're just flailing away trying to throw shit on the wall hoping you can make something stick.

Russia buzzing our ships is Obama's problem these days, and Reagan dealt with their asses back in the 80s.......but now Obama's weakness has given Russia something to pound their chest over after the humiliation they went thru.
Liberals turned us into paper tigers, so Russia is feeling brave again. We can't win a war because Democrats won't declare one, under any circumstance. We can't fight one unless it's a drone attack. Obama has gutted out military and handed our national security over to Russia, just like he said he would do after he was re-elected. He's sold us out. And you feel you have a right to whine about Russia buzzing our ships.
Reagan never dealt with the fuckers who blew up 241 U.S. servicemen. Quit lying. As far as your idiocy that Liberals have turned us into paper tigers, need I remind you that Russians buzzed a ship of ours while Bush was president? As far as your nonsense that Obama has gutted the military -- the House is responsible for writing all bills to fund the military. If the military's been gutted, then it would be the fault of Republicans since they've controlled the House for the last 5 years.
No lies. Just facts. Hard to punish anyone if they don't have a country.
And Obama is the Commander in Chief. He hires and fires his Generals and officers. The new ones are only approved by Congress. It's kind of difficult to find reasons not to approve the perfumed politically-correct individuals Obama picks to run the pentagon and the military. Most of the weapons systems Obama canceled were in development in 2009. Democrats controlled Congress when most of the damage was done. I have 3 guys in my shop alone who were put out of the military during the early years of the Obama Administration. He gutted the military early and often. Then I heard he started replacing all of that experience with non-citizens. We only found out about the extent the last couple of years.
You just can't stop talking out of your ass, can ya? Defense spending increased while Democrats controlled the House. It was when Republicans took over they began cutting it.

usgs_line.php
There are other ways of cutting defense than by cutting spending.

But fyi, Sequestration, Obama's idea, which he quickly blamed on the GOP, was responsible for the cuts. I should know. I had a vacation without pay because of it. Not to mention the freezing of my pay since big-ears took the oath of orifice.
No matter how you try to slice and dice it -- the House is the body for creating spending bills to fund the military. There is simply no lucid mechanism you can craft which will alter that reality.

recognizing good leaders does not equal supporting them. Hitler was a good leader, he convinced the germans to follow him to the destruction of their country.

Are you as dumb as you appear to be?
Your even more deranged than I gave you credit for. In your backwards world, a leader who usurped power and led his country (not really even his country) to complete and utter defeat and left his country (not really even his country) a complete global embarrassment for a generation -- is a good world leader.

1233796371590.gif

At any rate you can't alter the English language either. When you praise Putin like you did, you are indeed "praising" him.

RC-135's are reconnaissance planes. Maybe we should stop spying on em? Maybe stop pissing em off? Just a thought anyway.

Obama is the laughing stock of the entire world. No one respects or fears him. He is a joke and world is laughing at us for putting such a fool in the whitehouse.

Except your wrong... US and Russia are not going to war... To much military involved...

Now if you think the US Air Force wouldn't be doing similar maneuvers if Russia had a destroyer 70 miles off NYC, then think again... Russia claim it was 45 miles...

Obama has put the Russian economy in the crapper... Russia can keep going but these wars Putin is at will not distract the people for much longer...
Putin is a very weak leader who just pounds his chest, but his economy is screwed...

Putin is a man and a leader. Obama is a pussy and a follower. That is the difference.

I have been to Russia, dipshit. Did business there, it is a fucked up country, I have no desire to visit or live there. My devotion is to my country the USA and its constitution.

The only point about Russia is that they have a leader. Putin is an asshole and a murderer, but he is a leader who is putting the interests of his country first. Obama is a pussy who is trying to destroy our country.

That is the difference, you friggin asshole.

recognizing good leaders does not equal supporting them. Hitler was a good leader, he convinced the germans to follow him to the destruction of their country.

Your even more deranged than I gave you credit for. In your backwards world, a leader who usurped power and led his country (not really even his country) to complete and utter defeat and left his country (not really even his country) a complete global embarrassment for a generation -- is a good world leader.

1233796371590.gif

At any rate you can't alter the English language either. When you praise Putin like you did, you are indeed "praising" him.

total bullshit

I have been to Russia, dipshit. Did business there, it is a fucked up country, I have no desire to visit or live there. My devotion is to my country the USA and its constitution.

The only point about Russia is that they have a leader. Putin is an asshole and a murderer, but he is a leader who is putting the interests of his country first. Obama is a pussy who is trying to destroy our country.

Your devotion is obvious. Since you love Russia more than you do America, you should go back there to live.

1233796371590.gif

total bullshit
Oh? You think Hitler didn't lead Germany to complete and utter defeat? That he didn't usurp his power? That he was from Germany? That he didn't leave Germany a nation embarrassed for a generation?

Which part do you think I got wrong? Just how devoted are you to Hitler? More or less than you are devoted to Putin?

Your devotion is obvious. Since you love Russia more than you do America, you should go back there to live.

you dumb shit, did you even read what I said? Crawl back under your rock with the rest of the slugs and worms.

1233796371590.gif

total bullshit
Oh? You think Hitler didn't lead Germany to complete and utter defeat? That he didn't usurp his power? That he was from Germany? That he didn't leave Germany a nation embarrassed for a generation?

Which part do you think I got wrong? Just how devoted are you to Hitler? More or less than you are devoted to Putin?

Hitler was the devil incarnate. Who ever said otherwise. But he did manage to LEAD his people. Leaders lead, that does not make them good people.

you dumb shit, did you even read what I said? Crawl back under your rock with the rest of the slugs and worms.
Of course I read your post. Your devotion for Putin oozes from it. As does your ignorance about Hitler.

Of course I read your post. Your devotion for Putin oozes from it. As does your ignorance about Hitler.

more bullshit for the resident bullshitter.

1233796371590.gif

total bullshit

Hitler was the devil incarnate. Who ever said otherwise. But he did manage to LEAD his people. Leaders lead, that does not make them good people.
He led them to their graves and left Germany a complete wreck.

That's your idea of a good leader. Explains your loyalty to Putin.
thumbsup.gif

1233796371590.gif

total bullshit

thumbsup.gif

OK dipshit, pay attention. I said LEADER, not GOOD LEADER OR GOOD PERSON.

A person can be a leader and still be an asshole and a murderer. Remember Jim Jones, Idi Amin, Mao, Hitler, Attilla the Hun, all leaders and all very bad people.

1233796371590.gif

total bullshit

thumbsup.gif

A person can be a leader and still be an asshole and a murderer. Remember Jim Jones, Idi Amin, Mao, Hitler, Attilla the Hun, all leaders and all very bad people.
You don't say Hitler was a good leader??

Really?

Just how fucking deranged are you?

Hitler was a good leader

Your dementia goes a long way in explaining your undying love for Putin as well as your ignorance about Hitler.
thumbsup.gif

total bullshit

thumbsup.gif

Really?

Hitler was a good leader

Your dementia goes a long way in explaining your undying love for Putin as well as your ignorance about Hitler.
thumbsup.gif

I'm sorry, but you are too stupid to ever understand that a person can be a leader without being a good person.

I will not waste any more time on you.

thumbsup.gif

Really?

Hitler was a good leader

thumbsup.gif

I'm sorry, but you are too stupid to ever understand that a person can be a leader without being a good person.

I will not waste any more time on you.
LOLOLOLOL

You said Hitler was a "good leader" before denying you said he was a good leader.

No wonder you're running away now. :mm:

And again, your belief that a leader who leads his country to utter destruction and embarrassment is a "good leader" explains both your ignorance of Hitler and your unbreakable devotion for Putin.
thumbsup.gif

Forum List

Back