🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

They Do It Again: Russian Jet Barrel Rolls Over USAF RC-135 Within 50ft Of It--Obama Does Nothing

You don't say Hitler was a good leader??

Really?

Just how fucking deranged are you?

Your dementia goes a long way in explaining your undying love for Putin as well as your ignorance about Hitler.
thumbsup.gif

I'm sorry, but you are too stupid to ever understand that a person can be a leader without being a good person.

I will not waste any more time on you.
LOLOLOLOL

You said Hitler was a "good leader" before denying you said he was a good leader.

No wonder you're running away now. :mm:

And again, your belief that a leader who leads his country to utter destruction and embarrassment is a "good leader" explains both your ignorance of Hitler and your unbreakable devotion for Putin.
thumbsup.gif

do you understand that the word "good" in "good leader" refers to leadership abilities, not personal qualities?

One last time:

Hitler-----------bad person good leader
Putin-----------bad person good leader
Obama-------bad person, bad leader
Bush---------good person, bad leader
Clinton (H)--bad person, bad leader
Clinton (B)--bad person, good leader.

Now, that's it, discussion over, if you still don't get it, tough shit. I'm done with you.
LOL

You're thoroughly confused.

In post #80, you said Hitler was a "good leader".

In post #97, you claimed you didn't say Hitler was a "good leader".

Now you're back to saying he was a "good leader".

And you remain a fucking imbecile. Hitler was not a good leader. Good leaders do not destroy their own country like he did. Even worse, it wasn't even his country.

And again, you adore Putin and you think Hitler was a good leader... it reflects on what you think of all the leaders you listed.

You also demonstrate you're not a man of your word. You said you were done with me, yet you keep going on about this.

A few minutes ago I walked out into my backyard to check my garden. There was a small box turtle walking around looking for his breakfast. I could have had a more intelligent conversation with that turtle than is possible with you.

having leadership qualities does not make someone a good person, a good president, or a good dictator. It just means they are able to get others to follow them.

I have explained it to you enough, Mr Turtle.
upload_2018-1-30_10-9-39.jpeg
now we know who you are....so Hitler was a "good leader" eh?

Great, so now we get to see what hypocrites these rightards are as none who criticized Obama will step forward to criticize Trump.

would you want either president to start a war over this? At least Trump expressed anger over it, Obama just looked the other way and blamed the US military.
What was your reaction when the Chinese actually knocked one of our P-3s out of the sky with a collision in 2001?

I'm sorry, but you are too stupid to ever understand that a person can be a leader without being a good person.

I will not waste any more time on you.
LOLOLOLOL

You said Hitler was a "good leader" before denying you said he was a good leader.

And again, your belief that a leader who leads his country to utter destruction and embarrassment is a "good leader" explains both your ignorance of Hitler and your unbreakable devotion for Putin.
thumbsup.gif

do you understand that the word "good" in "good leader" refers to leadership abilities, not personal qualities?

One last time:

Now, that's it, discussion over, if you still don't get it, tough shit. I'm done with you.
LOL

And you remain a fucking imbecile. Hitler was not a good leader. Good leaders do not destroy their own country like he did. Even worse, it wasn't even his country.

And again, you adore Putin and you think Hitler was a good leader... it reflects on what you think of all the leaders you listed.

You also demonstrate you're not a man of your word. You said you were done with me, yet you keep going on about this.

A few minutes ago I walked out into my backyard to check my garden. There was a small box turtle walking around looking for his breakfast. I could have had a more intelligent conversation with that turtle than is possible with you.

having leadership qualities does not make someone a good person, a good president, or a good dictator. It just means they are able to get others to follow them.

View attachment 174070 now we know who you are....so Hitler was a "good leader" eh?
Redfish certainly thinks so...
Hitler was a good leader, he convinced the germans to follow him to the destruction of their country.

Great, so now we get to see what hypocrites these rightards are as none who criticized Obama will step forward to criticize Trump.

Hey they are going soft on them:
New Russia sanctions kick in, but US opts to punish nobody

It sends a clear message to the world, meddling in the US elections is fully acceptable.... US Democracy is for any foreign power to mess with, no repercussions... Reagan would have been so proud of these bunch of traitors...

As to the jets buzzing each other, that has been going on for many years, no matter who has been president or what party was in power. in the words of crooked Hillary "its a nothing burger".
And the OP was caught criticizing a Democrat president when it occurred under his watch while not criticizing a Republican when it happened to him.

hypocrisy is rampant in our divided country. We saw it big time at the SOTU speech where the dems refused to stand for good things about their constituents. Insulting the two black families who had lost daughters to illegals was the height of hypocrisy.

LOLOLOLOL

thumbsup.gif

One last time:

LOL

View attachment 174070 now we know who you are....so Hitler was a "good leader" eh?
Hitler was a good leader, he convinced the germans to follow him to the destruction of their country.

good leaders are able to rally their people to follow them, A good leader is not always a good person. is that concept too complicated for you? Mao and Pol Pot were also good leaders, but not good people.

would you want either president to start a war over this? At least Trump expressed anger over it, Obama just looked the other way and blamed the US military.
No, I wouldn’t want any president to start a war over an incident like that. But then, I never criticized any president for not taking action for such an incident. I am, however, highlighting the hypocrisy from the nutty right who only criticize the president for this when the president is s Democrat.

then to be consistent, you also need to criticize the nutty left when they express faux anger over stuff like this--------------------but then you aren't consistent are you? You are a partisan hack.

One last time:

LOL

good leaders are able to rally their people to follow them, A good leader is not always a good person. is that concept too complicated for you? Mao and Pol Pot were also good leaders, but not good people.
LOLOL

You’re an idiot. Hitler was not a good leader. He brought utter destruction to his country. Amazingly, he wasn’t even German nor was he elected. Still, good leaders don’t destroy their country.

No, I wouldn’t want any president to start a war over an incident like that. But then, I never criticized any president for not taking action for such an incident. I am, however, highlighting the hypocrisy from the nutty right who only criticize the president for this when the president is s Democrat.

then to be consistent, you also need to criticize the nutty left when they express faux anger over stuff like this--------------------but then you aren't consistent are you? You are a partisan hack.
Who’s angry about this? The conversation has centered around Trump’s unabashed hypocrisy, not over his [non] response to Russia.

Let's review the post you made in this topic in April 2016, shall we?

Obama is the laughing stock of the entire world. No one respects or fears him. He is a joke and world is laughing at us for putting such a fool in the whitehouse.
Trump is the laughing stock of the entire world. No one respects or fears him. He is a joke, and the world is laughing at us for putting such a fool in the White House.

Obama is the laughing stock of the entire world. No one respects or fears him. He is a joke and world is laughing at us for putting such a fool in the whitehouse.
Trump is the laughing stock of the entire world. No one respects or fears him. He is a joke, and the world is laughing at us for putting such a fool in the White House.

what I said was true, what you said is a failed dem/lib talking point.

Who’s angry about this? The conversation has centered around Trump’s unabashed hypocrisy, not over his [non] response to Russia.

I'm sorry, I thought I was talking to a normal human being with basic reading comprehension skills. My mistake. I will ignore your posts in the future.

you have that backwards.... like everything else you post

LOL

LOLOL

You’re an idiot. Hitler was not a good leader. He brought utter destruction to his country. Amazingly, he wasn’t even German nor was he elected. Still, good leaders don’t destroy their country.

a good leader is one who can get his people to follow him. It doesn't mean he was a good person, a moral person, or good for his country. It merely means he was able to get people to follow him, even if it meant following him to their mutual deaths. You misunderstand the meaning of the word "good" when it comes before the word "leader". Leadership skills do not always equate to being a good person.

your lesson of the day is now complete, you may leave.

you have that backwards.... like everything else you post

your partisan ignorance is amusing, nothing more.

LOLOL

a good leader is one who can get his people to follow him. It doesn't mean he was a good person, a moral person, or good for his country. It merely means he was able to get people to follow him, even if it meant following him to their mutual deaths. You misunderstand the meaning of the word "good" when it comes before the word "leader". Leadership skills do not always equate to being a good person.

:lame2:

:bs1:

LOLOL

:lame2:

:bs1::bs1:

I'm flattered that you worship me enough to save all of my previous posts. Work hard, study and some day you may be as smart and experienced as me.

Forum List

Back