🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

They Do It Again: Russian Jet Barrel Rolls Over USAF RC-135 Within 50ft Of It--Obama Does Nothing

Putin thanks you for your service, conservatives. He says wet yourselves, and look at you all jumping to do his bidding.

And that's why it's so important to never allow conservatives into positions of power.
There is absolutely no doubt the nutters will side with their hero putin before they would side with the black, homosexual, muslim, communist, President of our country.
We will if he ever becomes a man.

Putin thanks you for your service, conservatives. He says wet yourselves, and look at you all jumping to do his bidding.

And that's why it's so important to never allow conservatives into positions of power.
There is absolutely no doubt the nutters will side with their hero putin before they would side with the black, homosexual, muslim, communist, President of our country.
He's more of a man than you could ever hope to be, and that is what pisses you off the most about this black man. You are and always will be an anonymous, nobody message board poster. Nothing more.

He's more of a man than you could ever hope to be, and that is what pisses you off the most about this black man. You are and always will be an anonymous, nobody message board poster. Nothing more.
That's pretty funny coming from a poster on said message board. You don't know how to think.

I said nothing about his race, you did. Sorry if my comment made your ass puker up.

Not really.

What does race have to do with this, you putz?

Is the assumption that white presidents take care of business better?

Or is the assumption that a black president sides with our enemies because of their race?

Explain what you mean?

I thought my meaning was pretty clear... White Republican Presidents have completely knuckled under to 'enemies" in situations where lives were actually in peril, and you guys enthusiastically supported them.

But the fact that this sort of non-incident goes on during the black guys watch, and it's a 'sign' of his weakness that Russia is actually aggressively asserting itself within it's territory.

Another case of "It was okay until the Black Guy did it."

Joe always uses the race card to try and diminish Obama's failures. I think Joe wishes he was black like the head of NAACP did

I'm sorry, how is this more of a failure than the near sinking of the USS Stark? Or the loss of that spy plane in China?

It would seem to me those incidents were worse because people died, or key technology was lost.

The fact you make a big deal abou this and not the other kind of demonstrates- racism.

And you are butthurt that obama has spanked you for the last 8 years.

I imagine when Hillary spends the next 8 years spanking you, we are going to hear a torrent of misogyny.

Reagan lost over 200 men in Lebanon, and did nothing in retaliation......How many on the destroyer was killed or harmed?

I have to admit that when I heard of this last week and saw the video, I thought it would be cool to hit them with paintball pellets. Still do.

I remember when one of Saddam Hussein's fighters shot a missile at the USS Stark and killed 37 sailors... and Ronald Reagan accepted Saddam's apology. Because Saddam was still out buddy back then and Reagan was senile.

But Reagan was white.

What does race have to do with this, you putz?

Is the assumption that white presidents take care of business better?

Or is the assumption that a black president sides with our enemies because of their race?

Explain what you mean?

Joe always uses the race card to try and diminish Obama's failures. I think Joe wishes he was black like the head of NAACP did

-Geaux

The fact that Osama is black is secondary.

So, then the fact that President Obama is black is a factor, just secondary.

I don't think Al Sharpton would be avoiding paying his taxes, Ferguson wouldn't have been so infamous today, and the riots in Baltimore probably wouldn't have happened if not for backing from Obama. When it comes to dealing with our enemies, Obama figures we had it coming because his ancestors were subjected to slavery by this country as a whole and every white person should pay a heavy price for that.

Wait.......none of big-ears ancestors were slaves.

Never mind

He still hates whites cuz he's half black. The other half feels guilty about being hated.

Reagan lost over 200 men in Lebanon, and did nothing in retaliation......How many on the destroyer was killed or harmed?
Hard to attack anything when you don't know where the target is.

That is some awesome footage. The Ruskies are damn good pilots nowadays. They are simply checking out a foreign vessel in their geographic area just as the US would do if a Russian war ship was in the Long Island Sound. There was no bombing of the US vessel like the zionists did to the USS Liberty, which the "badass" US did nothing about except call them an unshakable ally and give them billions and billions of US taxpayer dollars.

Somehow...someway...the jews got to get blamed for everything.

That is some awesome footage. The Ruskies are damn good pilots nowadays. They are simply checking out a foreign vessel in their geographic area just as the US would do if a Russian war ship was in the Long Island Sound. There was no bombing of the US vessel like the zionists did to the USS Liberty, which the "badass" US did nothing about except call them an unshakable ally and give them billions and billions of US taxpayer dollars.

Somehow...someway...the jews got to get blamed for everything.
Or the Illuminati...40 years ago it was the Trilateral Commission....

These stunts are just distractions invented by Putin to keep the Russian people from concentrating too hard on their stumbling economy and his involvement in The Panama Papers.

I'm sorry, how is this more of a failure than the near sinking of the USS Stark? Or the loss of that spy plane in China?

It would seem to me those incidents were worse because people died, or key technology was lost.

The fact you make a big deal abou this and not the other kind of demonstrates- racism.

And you are butthurt that obama has spanked you for the last 8 years.

I imagine when Hillary spends the next 8 years spanking you, we are going to hear a torrent of misogyny.
Obama hasn't spanked anything. Lazy fuck doesn't have the energy. The low-lifes that got him elected did the spanking. Obama just takes credit for everything they do that works, and projects blame on someone else for anything they do wrong.

Hard to attack anything when you don't know where the target is.
He let Qaddafi live long enough for Bush to buy him as an Allie..
Iran was the perpetrater in Beruit, not Qadaffi. Beruit is Lebanon, not Libya. Some Islamic goat fuckers front carried out that attack against us and the French.

This is what happens when you try to get involved in squabbles between Muslims and Christians in the Middle East or Bosnia. Syria......same thing. Total goatfuck.

Forum List

Back