🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

They Do It Again: Russian Jet Barrel Rolls Over USAF RC-135 Within 50ft Of It--Obama Does Nothing

Calm down Warmongers. We don't need WWIII. There's no need to overreact. We're all still here. The world hasn't ended. A couple of Russian pilots performed some pretty cool maneuvers near our planes. No biggy. Let's not start WWIII over it.

Wait.......none of big-ears ancestors were slaves.
Think again!

Ancestry | Press Releases
I don't follow blind links.

I'm sure somebody will write a story about how Obama is not only related to slaves, but related to the first slave.....so Obama magically is related to slaves after all. But it only should count if it's immediate family, not distant cousins. Also, most slaves cannot be traced because no records exist on most slaves born in America, so any story that surfaces about Obama being related to slaves is highly dubious.

BTW, I'm related to slaves much closer than Obama....only 4 generations fyi.....thru marrage. So big-ears can only match that by his relationship to Michelle. Can she say her Great Grandfather was a slave like my wife can?

Reagan lost over 200 men in Lebanon, and did nothing in retaliation......How many on the destroyer was killed or harmed?
Hard to attack anything when you don't know where the target is.
Well they weren't in Grenada.
Yah think?
Then why did Reagan attack Grenada and not tbe fuckers who killed 241 U.S. servicemen?
Different threat. And in Grenada he didn't have an insurgent enemy guerrilla forcewasn't hiding behind a legitimate government facilitator. Grenada was invading Cubans fighting a conventional war....and they got creamed..

Reagan lost over 200 men in Lebanon, and did nothing in retaliation......How many on the destroyer was killed or harmed?
Yah think?
Then why did Reagan attack Grenada and not tbe fuckers who killed 241 U.S. servicemen?
Different threat. And in Grenada he didn't have an insurgent enemy guerrilla forcewasn't hiding behind a legitimate government facilitator. Grenada was invading Cubans fighting a conventional war....and they got creamed..
Reagan invaded Grenada days after 241 U.S. servicemen were killed in Lebanon. Was Reagan looking for the bombers in Grenada? If Grenada had nothing to do with it, then that means Reagan did absolutely nothing in response to 241 U.S. servicemen from being blown up.

Think again! Ancestry | Press Releases
Correction. None of his ancestors was a black slave.
Correction is worthless without a cite.
The cite was given! Didn't you read the link to Ancestry?
Yes, I did. It proves your contention is wrong.

“In reviewing Ancestry.com’s conclusions, I weighed not only the actual findings but also Virginia’s laws and social attitudes when John Punch was living,” said Mills. “A careful consideration of the evidence convinces me that the Y-DNA evidence of African origin is indisputable, and the surviving paper trail points solely to John Punch as the logical candidate. Genealogical research on individuals who lived hundreds of years ago can never definitively prove that one man fathered another, but this research meets the highest standards and can be offered with confidence.”

I don't follow blind links.
I'm sure somebody will write a story about how Obama is not only related to slaves, but related to the first slave.....so Obama magically is related to slaves after all. But it only should count if it's immediate family, not distant cousins. Also, most slaves cannot be traced because no records exist on most slaves born in America, so any story that surfaces about Obama being related to slaves is highly dubious. BTW, I'm related to slaves much closer than Obama....only 4 generations fyi.....thru marrage. So big-ears can only match that by his relationship to Michelle. Can she say her Great Grandfather was a slave like my wife can?
Ancestry.com isn't a blind link. That's a pretty cheap excuse for not reading the article. You apparently don't care about the truth, just the version that lives in your head. The connection wasn't made through records; it was made by DNA analysis. Your connection to slavery, while interesting, is irrelevant.

Yah think?
Reagan invaded Grenada days after 241 U.S. servicemen were killed in Lebanon. Was Reagan looking for the bombers in Grenada? If Grenada had nothing to do with it, then that means Reagan did absolutely nothing in response to 241 U.S. servicemen from being blown up.
Oh....really?

Grenada, like I said, was another mission.

And the bombers were terrorists. Unless they establish a Caliphate....there is no place they call home. So basically, they're like ghosts. Try putting bullets in a ghost. Good luck with that. Get back with me when you figure out how to do it.

Obama hasn't spanked anything. Lazy fuck doesn't have the energy. The low-lifes that got him elected did the spanking. Obama just takes credit for everything they do that works, and projects blame on someone else for anything they do wrong.

So some guy kicking back on a government job whines about Obama's lack of energy?

Correction. None of his ancestors was a black slave.
Correction is worthless without a cite.
The cite was given! Didn't you read the link to Ancestry?
Yes, I did. It proves your contention is wrong.

“In reviewing Ancestry.com’s conclusions, I weighed not only the actual findings but also Virginia’s laws and social attitudes when John Punch was living,” said Mills. “A careful consideration of the evidence convinces me that the Y-DNA evidence of African origin is indisputable, and the surviving paper trail points solely to John Punch as the logical candidate. Genealogical research on individuals who lived hundreds of years ago can never definitively prove that one man fathered another, but this research meets the highest standards and can be offered with confidence.”
Horseshit. DNA samples cannot be taken from people that long ago unless you dig up the body. It's rare that a body can even be found of someone who lived that long ago.

You're just gullible, hoping that the story is true. .

Obama hasn't spanked anything. Lazy fuck doesn't have the energy. The low-lifes that got him elected did the spanking. Obama just takes credit for everything they do that works, and projects blame on someone else for anything they do wrong.

So some guy kicking back on a government job whines about Obama's lack of energy?

Are you jealous or something????
And I'm not whining.....I just don't have such low expectations for who I put in the Oval Office. It would be nice to have someone in there that actually works for a living instead of golfs. Being president shouldn't be a vacation.

FYI, I guarantee I work 10 times as hard as big-ears.......and this is the easiest job I've ever had......so imagine what my toughest job was like, Numbnuts.:anj_stfu:

Last edited:
Yah think?
Oh....really?

And the bombers were terrorists. Unless they establish a Caliphate....there is no place they call home. So basically, they're like ghosts. Try putting bullets in a ghost. Good luck with that. Get back with me when you figure out how to do it.
What a lame excuse. Al-Qaeda was not establishing a caliphate in the 1990s & 2000s when they attacked us yet Bill Clinton and George Bush still went after them. They didn't just let them go free without even responding like Reagan did.

But this is exactly the reason righties look like such clueless dumbfucks in this thread. Last week, an unarmed Russian jet buzzes one our ships. Not an attack and no one hurt. Righties screech at Obama for not shooting it down. Meanwhile, righties can't bring themselves to criticize Reagan, as if doing so was sacrilegious, when he did absolutely nothing about an actual attack against us which took the lives of 241 servicemen.

Yah think?
Oh....really?

What a lame excuse. Al-Qaeda was not establishing a caliphate in the 1990s & 2000s when they attacked us yet Bill Clinton and George Bush still went after them. They didn't just let them go free without even responding like Reagan did.

But this is exactly the reason righties look like such clueless dumbfucks in this thread. Last week, an unarmed Russian jet buzzes one our ships. Not an attack and no one hurt. Righties screech at Obama for not shooting it down. Meanwhile, righties can't bring themselves to criticize Reagan, as if doing so was sacrilegious, when he did absolutely nothing about an actual attack against us which took the lives of 241 servicemen.
You're just flailing away trying to throw shit on the wall hoping you can make something stick.

Russia buzzing our ships is Obama's problem these days, and Reagan dealt with their asses back in the 80s.......but now Obama's weakness has given Russia something to pound their chest over after the humiliation they went thru.
Liberals turned us into paper tigers, so Russia is feeling brave again. We can't win a war because Democrats won't declare one, under any circumstance. We can't fight one unless it's a drone attack. Obama has gutted our military and our nukes, and handed our national security and our manned space program over to Russia, just like he said he would do after he was re-elected. He's sold us out. And you feel you have a right to whine about Russia buzzing our ships.

Last edited:
Oh....really?

You're just flailing away trying to throw shit on the wall hoping you can make something stick.

Russia buzzing our ships is Obama's problem these days, and Reagan dealt with their asses back in the 80s.......but now Obama's weakness has given Russia something to pound their chest over after the humiliation they went thru.
Liberals turned us into paper tigers, so Russia is feeling brave again. We can't win a war because Democrats won't declare one, under any circumstance. We can't fight one unless it's a drone attack. Obama has gutted out military and handed our national security over to Russia, just like he said he would do after he was re-elected. He's sold us out. And you feel you have a right to whine about Russia buzzing our ships.
Reagan never dealt with the fuckers who blew up 241 U.S. servicemen. Quit lying. As far as your idiocy that Liberals have turned us into paper tigers, need I remind you that Russians buzzed a ship of ours while Bush was president? As far as your nonsense that Obama has gutted the military -- the House is responsible for writing all bills to fund the military. If the military's been gutted, then it would be the fault of Republicans since they've controlled the House for the last 5 years.

Oh....really?

Liberals turned us into paper tigers, so Russia is feeling brave again. We can't win a war because Democrats won't declare one, under any circumstance. We can't fight one unless it's a drone attack. Obama has gutted out military and handed our national security over to Russia, just like he said he would do after he was re-elected. He's sold us out. And you feel you have a right to whine about Russia buzzing our ships.
Reagan never dealt with the fuckers who blew up 241 U.S. servicemen. Quit lying. As far as your idiocy that Liberals have turned us into paper tigers, need I remind you that Russians buzzed a ship of ours while Bush was president? As far as your nonsense that Obama has gutted the military -- the House is responsible for writing all bills to fund the military. If the military's been gutted, then it would be the fault of Republicans since they've controlled the House for the last 5 years.
No lies. Just facts. Hard to punish anyone if they don't have a country.
And Obama is the Commander in Chief. He hires and fires his Generals and officers. The new ones are only approved by Congress. It's kind of difficult to find reasons not to approve the perfumed politically-correct individuals Obama picks to run the pentagon and the military. Most of the weapons systems Obama canceled were in development in 2009. Democrats controlled Congress when most of the damage was done. I have 3 guys in my shop alone who were put out of the military during the early years of the Obama Administration. He gutted the military early and often. Then I heard he started replacing all of that experience with non-citizens. We only found out about the extent the last couple of years.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back