They Don’t Just Hate America, They Hate Civilization

I'm gonna stick to the theme I planned for today.
Okay. Well, politically, I think it would be wise to stick to cultural anthropology and refrain from introducing religion. (Even though, there are elements in common).

I don't like moralism. No one has any right to impose their values on me. Not the left, and not the right. And not you. I don't need your value system, I have my own, thank you very much.

Another vapid, empty "Is not, issssssssssss nooooooooottttttttttttttt!!!!" post from a brain dead adherent to the Left's religion.
Pretty much.

These lefties aren't the brightest bunch.

This one claims not even to be a leftie! :p

(See? What did I tell you? I said they'd be running from the label pretty soon - well, here you go ... ) :p

by documenting how the election was stolen? By wanting the american people to see the evidence?

news for ya, senile old joey did not win the 2020 election, he sits in the whitehouse because the dems, media, XI, and Soros pulled off a successful coup of the US government in 2020
This is serious shit.

You (we) need to be able to back this up.

And/or and, the lefties need to be able to prove it's not true.

I want THIS issue addressed.

I don't give a fuck about Trump.

Okay. Well, politically, I think it would be wise to stick to cultural anthropology and refrain from introducing religion. (Even though, there are elements in common).

I don't like moralism. No one has any right to impose their values on me. Not the left, and not the right. And not you. I don't need your value system, I have my own, thank you very much.

That's because you don't understand the founding of America, and Western Civilization.

There is no way eliminate the importance of religion, as I pointed out in the OP.

And, yes, a value system can and should be imposed on you.....if you wish to reside in the civilization.
Or.......don't let the door hit you on the way out.

They all still "believe" they were cheated. They have no support in that belief, so they don't have much choice
Exactly. ^^^

And the Dems are equally incapable of proving THEIR belief.

That's the whole point.

It's he said/she said until this issue is addressed.

And the he said/she said bit is killing this country right now. It has to stop

That's because you don't understand the founding of America, and Western Civilization.

There is no way eliminate the importance of religion, as I pointed out in the OP.

And, yes, a value system can and should be imposed on you.....if you wish to reside in the civilization.
Or.......don't let the door hit you on the way out.
Bullshit.

Read the first three words in our Constitution.

What do they say?

Education, my mission, is from the words e ducare'.....actually means something like to lead out meaning “helping something to grow, excel”

I suggest you begin with Shapiro's book:
"We’ve built western civilization on two pillars: God created every human in His image and human beings are able to investigate and make rational conclusions about the world. These two ideas were born in Jerusalem and Athens, respectively.
“If you believe that government has no right to intrude upon the exercise of your individual will, that you have a moral duty to be virtuous, that human beings are capable of bettering the world through the use of reason, you are a product of Jerusalem and Athens.”
Ben Shapiro, “The Right Side Of History.”

It absolutely is. The Church is composed of MILLIONS of people. Why do you think THEY shouldn't have a say in their government.
They should! They absolutely should.

No one can control "why" you vote, right? Who knows what your reasons may be.

C
Exactly. ^^^

And the Dems are equally incapable of proving THEIR belief.

That's the whole point.

It's he said/she said until this issue is addressed.

And the he said/she said bit is killing this country right now. It has to stop
Cheating has to stop

10. Militant Secularists…. Democrats, Maoists, Nazis, Bolsheviks, etc. have been responsible for the most fervent attempts to erase mankind’s social evolution from the savagery of earlier times and have accounted for over 170 million deaths of innocent men, women and children.

And that is not even counting the 63 million abortions since 1973, here in America…..under Democrat auspices.

"Margaret Sanger and her organization began to be primary sponsors of abortion rights during her lifetime. But because she had associated herself with Adolph Hitler, praising him for his racial politics of eugenics, she changed the name of American Birth Control League to Planned Parenthood during WWII in order to disguise her racist past."
Linda Gordon, Woman's Body, Woman's Right: A Social History of Birth Control in America, Grossman, N.Y., 1976, p. 347

Hillary Clinton receives award named for famed eugenicist
https://www.baptistpress.com › resource-library › news
Clinton received the award for “her unwavering support of women's health and rights throughout her public service career,” according to Planned Parenthood.

100 years of Planned Parenthood led us to Clinton's abortion ...
https://thehill.com › blogs › pundits-blog › healthcare
Oct 16, 2016 — Hillary Clinton received Planned Parenthood's Margaret Sanger award in 2009, and in accepting she expressed profound admiration for ...

1657484826180.png

I wonder if she gets a discount on the organ harvest.

The first indication someone knows they are wrong is vulgarity.
Look here - you're trying to articulate something, and I know what it is, but you're doing it all wrong. (Plus tl;dr)

I can help, if you wish.

What did I say earlier (might have been in the other thread)? My key word is BOUNDARIES. What you're essentially trying to communicate is, people need to stay within the boundaries. You use words like moral and ethical, and it's entirely true those words originate on the religious side, historically. But consider the politics of it too - starting with the Code of Hammurabi, Justinian, the Magna Carta... right? The US Constitution.

Horseshit.

Try to get out of mommy's basement once in a while.

Now, about that Constitution - what does it say?

Try to read a book once in your life.

Book: a written or printed work consisting of pages glued or sewn together along one side and bound in covers.

Begin with the Bible, and explain which of the values in the Ten Commandments you refuse to incorporate in your 'value system.'

Forum List

Back