They Don’t Just Hate America, They Hate Civilization

I disagree entirely because the government is the one who violated the ethical and legal principles.

For example, lying about Iraqi WMD.
And this is not new, the government lied about Vietnam, Korea, China, the sinking of the USS Maine, etc.

The Constitution is clear there can be no federal gun, medical, or drug laws.
And yet we have the BATF, DEA, CDC, etc., which are all totally illegal to have any legal authority.

We need to free felons, riot, etc., MORE, until we reform or destroy the corrupt government. That includes state and local, as well as federal.
If government were not totally criminal, we would have had public health care, as all civilized nations do, a century ago.

That's near the best news of the day!!!!!

When an imbecile known for a perfect record of being wrong about everything other than outside of ordering the Rootin' Tootin' Fresh and Fruity Pancakes at Denny's "disagrees entirely," I know I am spot on in my thesis!

OK....now that you've served the purpose you were born to serve......hop on back into the primoridal ooze.

Last edited:
Normative opinions are not truths about the universe. They are facts about the person who feels that way. Although you claim to have attended Columbia I doubt you know the difference between an normative opinion, and an empirical opinion.

I’d love to hear the rest of your rant, but I’m very busy…I have several more quarters to flip.

Yep. Tell me why Oregon passed a law to put tampon dispensers in male bathrooms in all public education buildings at a cost of over $5 million cost to taxpayers.

....and what brand he uses.

They pretend they have the Bible on their side, since they're pretend Christians and all.

Remember, as Boebert (Q-Colorado) says, the church is supposed to guide the government!
Correct.
"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other".
John Adams.

They pretend they have the Bible on their side, since they're pretend Christians and all.

Remember, as Boebert (Q-Colorado) says, the church is supposed to guide the government!

It absolutely is. The Church is composed of MILLIONS of people. Why do you think THEY shouldn't have a say in their government.

My name isn't after the quote. I'm not President John Adams.
Yes, I realize that. Since you used the quote, I pointed out that you appeared to be claiming to be Christian.

You responded with "yep", which confirmed my post and leads me to believe that you claim to be a Christian.

There ya go.

The things you have to run on

1/6

Infanticide abortion

EPA being stopped for too much authority

Pronouns and birthing parents

:eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

1657480179866.png

Yes, I realize that. Since you used the quote, I pointed out that you appeared to be claiming to be Christian.

You responded with "yep", which confirmed my post and leads me to believe that you claim to be a Christian.

There ya go.
So what. This isn't about me. Anything else you wanna know about me?

There ya go.
What is your point? Your last few posts are just silly

Forum List

Back