They Don’t Just Hate America, They Hate Civilization

Skewering you is 'hatred'???

I'm providing truth for your own good.

Do what an intelligent, honest person would do......find anything in my post that isn't true, accurate and correct.

I double dog dare ya'.....

There’s a message: Jane Goodall would like to interview you.
The title of your ugly opening comment is a lie. It is a projection of your consuming hatred. I do not know why you are so full of hatred. Your explanations are nothing more than rationalizations for something you do not want to discuss.

Eric Hoffer was equally critical of extremists on the left and the right. He wrote, "The less justified a man is in claiming excellence for his own self, the more ready he is to claim all excellence for his nation, his religion, his race or his holy cause.”
Empty headed snowflakes who need someone to tell them what to think are probably attracted to that nonsense. Every form of life on this planet is at war for dominance, pick a side and get in the fight.

The title of your ugly opening comment is a lie. It is a projection of your consuming hatred. I do not know why you are so full of hatred. Your explanations are nothing more than rationalizations for something you do not want to discuss.
Are you one of those Friend groupies by chance?

Dumbest fookin show ever on

You can always spot a True Believer. They're the one who is convinced they have a vice-like grip on "The Truth".

:rolleyes:

Who is endorsing any state religion, or theology of any source, low-life?????

If your hope is to be relevant.....you failed.

Get lost.
You must be right since I've never heard anyone say the US is or should be a Christian nation.

Or maybe I have...

can you post some pics of the hundreds or violent dem/lib protests that destroyed billions in private and public property and killed dozens of people ?

why did the capital cops stand down on Jan 6 and encourage the people to enter the capital?
The picture is phonied up. It should be embarrassing to post such a lie.

The democrat war is on the whole of Western civilization because it is not black. Because there are no afrocentric roots it must be destroyed.

I never lie.

And....I'm never wrong.

Here, let me prove it: you are an ignorant, biased little buffoon.

See.....never wrong.

The truth remains the truth, no matter how few believe it.

A lie remains a lie no matter how many believe it.
1657472946590.png

OK....maybe the Democrats aren't barbaric.

Satanic may be more accurate.

8. If there is the slightest doubt as to the sort of “justice” the Democrats endorse, consider this: the victims they choose to beatify are most often criminals.

1657473145716.png

But when an elderly, hard working immigrant, Jose Alba, fights a thug to save his life, the Democrat DA charges him with murder:

In a somewhat related issue of interest…..anyone know the only national flag that has a Bible in it?

He demonstrated that with hi actions after he lost the election
by documenting how the election was stolen? By wanting the american people to see the evidence?

news for ya, senile old joey did not win the 2020 election, he sits in the whitehouse because the dems, media, XI, and Soros pulled off a successful coup of the US government in 2020

OK....maybe the Democrats aren't barbaric.

Satanic may be more accurate.

8. If there is the slightest doubt as to the sort of “justice” the Democrats endorse, consider this: the victims they choose to beatify are most often criminals.

View attachment 668545

But when an elderly, hard working immigrant, Jose Alba, fights a thug to save his life, the Democrat DA charges him with murder:

In a somewhat related issue of interest…..anyone know the only national flag that has a Bible in it?

Pick any topic where the Left and Right disagree and the Lefts side is anti-Biblical.

Pick any topic where the Left and Right disagree and the Lefts side is anti-Biblical.

Originating with their forebears:

"Just because any religious idea, any idea of any god at all, any flirtation even with a god, is the most inexpressible foulness, particularly tolerantly (and often even favourably) accepted by the democratic bourgeoisie—for that very reason it is the most dangerous foulness, the most shameful “infection.” A million physical sins, dirty tricks, acts of violence and infections are much more easily discovered by the crowd, and therefore are much less dangerous, than the nubile, spiritual idea of god, dressed up in the most attractive “ideological” costumes." Letter from Lenin to Maxim Gorky, Written on November 13 or 14, 1913 Lenin 55. TO MAXIM GORKY

Forum List

Back