They Don’t Just Hate America, They Hate Civilization

Let's prove beyond all doubt that you are our best source of greenhouse gases.....which makes you a perfect Democrat voter.

How many of these lies and hoaxes.....which have been exposed......did you believe....and probably still believe?

“… I would like to call attention to the principle of jurisprudence “Falsus in uno, falsus in omnibus” (False in one thing, false in all). Although written in Latin, it’s English common law from the early 17th century, stating that “a witness who testifies falsely about one matter is not credible to testify about any matter.”

www.theepochtimes.com

Durham Reveals Democrats Behaving Like KGB; Is More Coming?

Commentary John Durham, the man chosen by former Attorney General William Barr as special counsel to unearth possible ...
www.theepochtimes.com
www.theepochtimes.com

There are sooooo very many lies on which the Left's politics and promises are built.
One can take his pick....that there is systemic racism, the election was fair, illegals don't vote, gun control is aimed at criminals, CRT isn't taught in government school, welfare stops starvation, the Democrat's flipped and the Republicans became the party of racism, Nazis were rightwing, Liberals founded this nation, Hillary is the smartest woman in the country and Bill Clinton ever had a budget surplus, women have a right to kill their unborn, women get paid less for the same job.....and "1 in 5 women being sexually assaulted while in college."

Democrats lie about everything….on what basis would any of their fabricated data be considered valid???
Here the prism through which every Democrat pronouncement should be viewed: First collusion, collusion, collusion, Russia, Russia, Russia, Obstruction, Obstruction, Obstruction. Racist, Racist, Racist, Impeach, Impeach, Impeach, Recession, Recession, Recession, Emoluments, 25th amendment, “HandsUpDon’tShoot,”Stormy Daniels, lies about Charlottesville fine Nazis, Kurds, Ukraine, Quid Pro Quo, ‘lynching,’ the Kavanaugh hoax, the GAO charges, Lev Parnas, impeachment, coronavirus ‘hoax,’ General Flynn perjury trap, no evidence of voter fraud in the stolen election.....and “More than 50 former intelligence officials signed a letter casting doubt on the provenance of a New York Post story on the former vice president's son."

Don’t forget the Democrats told you that Trump was colluding with Russia…and that wasn’t true. They also told you that so was Naval Academy grad Carter Page and so was George Papadopoulos and so was General Michael Flynn, a three star general and former director of the Defense Intelligence Agency….and all of that was a lie. How stupid must one be to keep believing what they say?
...and, and that ‘armed insurrection’ that never occurred, and AOC lying about her near-death experience in the Capitol Riots.....when she wasn't even in the Capitol. And, of course the 275 Democrat inspired riots were ‘mostly peaceful.’

And that Biden voters as agents provocateur weren't behind the Capitol Riot.....and that Pelosi knew and refused to allow extra security. They lie about everything.......yet Democrat voters are, ready to swallow the next lie.

And that the Wuhan Red Death did not come from a Chinese Communist lab that got its funding via Dr. Fauci, and its purpose was to remove Trump….

FakeStories: Three years of Russian Collusion stories; altering documents at the DoJ and FBI to railroad political opponents; the state media burying the Hunter Biden Scandal what with Joe getting 10% of the bribes; stories about Kavanaugh rape parties, and Covington Catholic School; Carter Page working for Russia when he was actually working for the CIA….where were those ‘fact checkers’? The great lie that there was an ‘insurrection’ January 6th. The lie that it was Republicans who wanted to defund the police. The lie that Critical Race Theory wasn’t being taught. The lie that 600,000 died from the Wuhan Red Death.
What should you do when they lied to you at least these 30 times already???????????

Democrats claimed it was Republicans who demanded defunding the police, AOC claimed ten people were killed Jan6th, Ilhan Omar blames the police for crime, they claimed that CRT wasn’t being taught in government school, men can become pregnant, and MAGA fans attacked Jussie Smollett, inflation due to Putin and the invasion…

• Brett Kavanaugh — Serial Rapist
  • President Michael Avenatti
  • The Covington KKKids Hoax
  • Hands Up, Don’t Shoot
  • George Zimmerman
  • Mostly Peaceful Black Lives Matter Riots
  • The Russia Collusion Hoax
  • Antifa Stormed the Beaches on D-Day
  • Cuomo (D-NY): King of Coronavirus Competence
  • The Clearing of Lafayette Square Hoax
  • The Lab Leak Theory Has Been Debunked Hoax
  • The Russians Are Behind Hunter’s Laptop Hoax
  • The Russian Bounty Hoax
  • The Capitol Police Officer Killed with a Fire Extinguisher Hoax
  • The Very Fine People Hoax
  • Men Can Magically Transform into Women
  • And on and on and on
…what is the point of watching any corporate media outlet? All they do is lie. Even if you are an NPR wine mom, you do not want to be serially lied to.
The era of corporate media influence is ending thanks to the over the top bias, and that should be good for the future. Americans are rebelling against these exposed frauds, and 2022 should be a turning point."
Mark Simone 710

1649370529031.png

1649370550310.png

I don't expect to convince you.....you are far too damaged......

.....I simply expect to expose what you have become.

And.......I have.
You are full of the hatred that you project onto Democrats. Unlike me you are incapable of filling a computer screen with prose of your own composition. You search the internet for justification of your demented nature.

When I think of what you are like in person I am reminded of a line from an Elvis Presley song:

I wonder, yes I do,
But I really don't want to know.

Your are nothing more than a wart on Rump's fat behind...

Your style is to conjure-up a hostile premise, then arm yourself with a bag full of one-sided reinforcing arguments, vomit them out en masse, then pretend to a superior knowledge or position, then engage in liberal ad hominem attacks, then pretend that you've achieved some kind of victory...

You're ego and political masters are writing checks that your tiny little brain simply cannot cash...

You're about as objective as Roland Freisler and about as sorry an excuse for a logician as can be imagined... in short, you're a joke...

Now, go dry-hump somebody else's pants-cuff, twit...

Another vapid, empty "Is not, issssssssssss nooooooooottttttttttttttt!!!!" post from a brain dead adherent to the Left's religion.

Or maybe it is only the Dems that remember why America specifically proscribed a state religion. The state church of England was a great impetus to emigrate and I can't think of a single theocracy I'd want to live under.

Who is endorsing any state religion, or theology of any source, low-life?????

If your hope is to be relevant.....you failed.

Get lost.

You are full of the hatred that you project onto Democrats. Unlike me you are incapable of filling a computer screen with prose of your own composition. You search the internet for justification of your demented nature.
True Believers, from either end of the spectrum, are absolutely fascinating to observe from a sociological/anthropological perspective.

But trying to communicate with them on internet message boards is pointless. They build a persona that is very important for them to protect.

When I think of what you are like in person I am reminded of a line from an Elvis Presley song:

I wonder, yes I do,
But I really don't want to know.

Skewering you is 'hatred'???

I'm providing truth for your own good.

Do what an intelligent, honest person would do......find anything in my post that isn't true, accurate and correct.

I double dog dare ya'.....

There’s a message: Jane Goodall would like to interview you.

True Believers, from either end of the spectrum, are absolutely fascinating to observe from a sociological/anthropological perspective.

But trying to communicate with them on internet message boards is pointless. They build a persona that is very important for them to protect.
In his book by that name Eric Hoffer wrote that true believers are motivated by self contempt for having failed at what is essential to their self image.

Not all politicians are unaware of the 'big picture'....

View attachment 668468

"Sarah Palin says the midterms aren’t just a political but a spiritual battle. “It’s GOOD vs EVIL!”

Democrats aren't angry because conservatives lie about them. Democrats are angry because conservatives are speaking the truth about them.

High unemployment when Republicans control the government benefits the Democrats, like it did after the Stock Market Crash of 1929. The doubling of the crime rate from 1960 to 1969, which happened under the Democrats benefited the Republican Party.

In his book by that name Eric Hoffer wrote that true believers are motivated by self contempt for having failed at what is essential to their self image.

Conservatives believe that custom and tradition result in individuals living in peace. Law is custom and precedent. Liberals are destroyers of custom and convention. To a conservative, change should be gradual, as the new society is often inferior to the old. We build on the ideas and experience of our ancestors. The species is wiser than the individual (Burke).

From Eric Hoffer in The True Believer, “…people with a sense of fulfillment think it is a good world land would like to conserve it as it is, while the frustrated favor radical change.”

Yes and No.

Yes - some Dems - and many of the social engineering policies advanced by Dems - are religion-neutral and some are even religion-hostile.

However, gigantic swathes of the American Electorate are working-class blue-collar God -fearing and God -loving Americans, who see no choice but to vote (D).

Long, long ago, the G(rand) O(ld) P(arty) was the party of the Working Man.

You lost that title three or four generations ago.

And now you're trying to reclaim it, after decades of the GOP being Corporate Whores and the party of the Rich and Infamous.

You still have a long way to go.

And you're not going to get there by painting all Dems as Godless.

The best you'll be able to do with that approach is to hang onto some of your existing base who are considering crossing-over, thanks to Rump your Judas.

Grow up... wake up... or drive another nail in your political coffin... but... now that I think of it... ya'll are quite good at snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.
All that Dem propaganda won't save Dems from the people's wrath this Nov when the Dem party suffers an obliteration at the polls.

All that Dem propaganda won't save Dems from the people's wrath this Nov when the Dem party suffers an obliteration at the polls.

I try not to make predictions.....I believe what the Great Yogi said: It's hard to make predictions, especially about the future.

But.....Shellacking:
“On Election Day 2010, the Democrats suffered massive losses at every level. They lost 63 seats in the House and control of the chamber. They lost six Senate seats. They suffered a net loss of six governorships. With special elections and party switches, Democrats lost 720 legislative seats; 26 legislatures were under full GOP control. Combined with the statehouse losses, it meant that the political levers in key states — Florida, Georgia, Ohio, Texas, Wisconsin, Arizona and North Carolina — were totally in GOP hands. Republicans also gained six attorney general slots, the implications of which would become clear with each passing year as they brought a tsunami of lawsuits against key Obama programs. “ https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/2021/05/12/2010-elections-politics-effects/

If it isn't worse than that it should be considered a failure.
Every Democrat should be sent packing.

Even though the Bible has passages in it that even one who loves it enough to read from cover to cover, including the Apocrypha like I have, does not approve of.
Numbers isn't part of the Apocryphia.

And yes, I approve of that in Numbers.

But how is an event 3,500 years ago relevant in 21 century America where few actually BELIEVE the Bible?

Sounds like leftist drivel to me.
Eric Hoffer was equally critical of extremists on the left and the right. He wrote, "The less justified a man is in claiming excellence for his own self, the more ready he is to claim all excellence for his nation, his religion, his race or his holy cause.”

Forum List

Back