They Dread Admitting They've Been Suckers.

Gee.....every time I ask you about voting history, you shuck and jive......
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aw, still fretting over that little point of curiosity, eh?
Well, I'm a tad flattered, and would gladly share it with you Chic, but it's not your business to know.

And, I could lose the stalking-relationship you've developed with my poor avatar.

By the way, and this is not meant as condescendingly, but.......but I'm not at all curious as to who you voted for. Or why.

But that's just me.

Oh, BTW#2, if you liked that last Jordan Klepper piece, you may like this one. It's right in your wheel-house......with all that Vaxxing stuff.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aw, still fretting over that little point of curiosity, eh?
Well, I'm a tad flattered, and would gladly share it with you Chic, but it's not your business to know.

And, I could lose the stalking-relationship you've developed with my poor avatar.

By the way, and this is not meant as condescendingly, but.......but I'm not at all curious as to who you voted for. Or why.

But that's just me.

Oh, BTW#2, if you liked that last Jordan Klepper piece, you may like this one. It's right in your wheel-house......with all that Vaxxing stuff.

Stalking????

You, in another thread I began????

I just proved that the death rate from Wuhan, for those not suffering with co-morbidities....is about zero.

Here's your refresher:

Let's see what you've pretended to ignore:

1. No one dies of the Wuhan Red Death.....it's a scam.

2. Folks die of what folks always died from.

3. Most who died had DNRs, and were in the process of dying.

4. The lockdowns were simply to prevent Trump from running on a great economy.

Ignoring my statements is pretty much an admission that you have no way of denying any of them.....

...but....you could do what I have caught you doing so often: lie.

Clearly you are afraid of the truth......SUCKER!!!

"COVID pivot: Dems do 180 on pandemic response, attempt to rewrite history

Biden, allies pivot from war footing to moving past virus, claiming credit while announcing policies long since implemented by red states.

With the midterm elections in sight, President Biden and fellow Democrats in Congress and governors' mansions nationwide are completing a 180 on their COVID-19 response, abandoning the president's promise to "shut down" the virus as Americans say they want to "get on with their lives."

Have I mentioned that we on the Right never followed the Party of Obey.....??

And the hand-wringers are simple SUCKERS!!!!!!!!

CORONAVIRUS

"Sweden Declares the Pandemic to be “Over”

Country that refused to impose strict lockdown rules exits COVID-19 nightmare first.
Sweden, a country which never imposed significant lockdown measures, has officially declared that the COVID-19 pandemic is “over” and announced that it will be lifting all remaining restrictions.

“As we know this pandemic, I would say it’s over,” Minister of Health Lena Hallengren told Dagens Nyheter. “It’s not over, but as we know it in terms of quick changes and restrictions it is.”

Maybe Biden should declare war on Sweden??????

1. And it's not just Democrat voters.....they've been suckers for decades.
Nope....it includes every hand-wringer who bought the "we're all gonna die!!!" center of the Wuhan Red Death hoax.

Little by little the truth is coming out.....have you noticed that there are fewer and fewer screaming banshees attacking the "deniers," and fewer parrotting the "800,000 Americans died from the covid" lies?

2. Even those originally advancing the scheme are now admitting that survival rate is about 100% and if you don't have co-morbidities you're just about immune to serious complications.

3. This news from our sister nation drops the whole thing into 'Political' and out of 'Scientific;....except for those who still claim that men can become pregnant.

4. "England Ends All COVID Passports, Mask Mandates, Work Restrictions
Restrictions including COVID-19 passes, mask mandates, and work-from-home guidance will be removed in England, UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson announced on Wednesday."

5. "PM Boris Johnson dumps coronavirus restrictions as he fights for his political life
In easing Covid restrictions a week before they were scheduled to expire, Mr. Johnson said that he was trying to restore England’s “ancient liberties,” a reference to the country’s deep-rooted tradition of individual freedoms."

Of course, in American, we find the Democrat Party which is firmly opposed to individual freedoms.

1647294841298.png

CORONAVIRUS

"Sweden Declares the Pandemic to be “Over”

Maybe Biden should declare war on Sweden??????

China locks down over spike in 'stealth' Omicron cases.

Will America escape this or will it have the usual 1000 times more cases than China?

What do you think hon?

China locks down over spike in 'stealth' Omicron cases.

Will America escape this or will it have the usual 1000 times more cases than China?

What do you think hon?

"When is a Canadian No Longer a Canadian

Being a Terrorist won’t disqualify you from being a Canadian citizen but just try refusing the jab.

Leftists never object to the slaughter of innocents.

Forum List

Back