They dug a bullet out of the glass of the White House

So how does a guy walk up to the white house and open fire multiple times and then manage to get away?

It's been a long time since I've been to D.C. One of the articles reported that he was 800 yards away. How far away is the fence surrounding it?

Where the hell was he positioned?

I don't know. But I am seriously concerned how close people are getting to the White House and more importantly the President. Last week an OWS guy snuck in and started singing protest songs at the summit Obama was at. What the heck? What if this dude had a gun?

I know I'll upset some people but I wouldn't mind seeing Obama get assassinated, sends a message to politicians if you ask me. Because they've clearly become corrupted, most if not all of them.

Of course it's wrong to take any life in my opinion and illegal, so I don't support it. :]

I know I'll upset some people but I wouldn't mind seeing Obama get assassinated, sends a message to politicians if you ask me. Because they've clearly become corrupted, most if not all of them.

Of course it's wrong to take any life in my opinion and illegal, so I don't support it. :]

You don't support it but you'd like it... That doesnt make any sense to me.

I am praying that nothing happens to Obama. That's the last thing this nation needs.

You really need to be careful...saying things like that.

I am praying that nothing happens to Obama. That's the last thing this nation needs.
I didn't say I'd like it, I don't like people having to die for anything, I just wouldn't mind it, the same way I didn't mind hearing that OBL was dead or any other bad guy. I see Obama as a bad guy just like OBL, sorry I know that's gonna piss you off. But this country is in hell along with this world, and this guy lied straight to our face about how he was going to change what Bush did but just kept it going, if not did more.

I hate what obama stands for, I hate the lying he has done, but in no way do I want to see him assassinated. I want him to stick around so those who think his type of agenda is good for America will see the failure of his agenda.. So I don't have to worry about his type agenda for the rest of my life time.

Last edited:
Nope, just stiffen up the part about the mentally ill and enforce what we have it is fine.

No law, etc witll stop crime.
Murder is illegal but people still kill each other.
Under current gun controls law abiding citizens have no problem getting far more guns than they need.

I will be curious to find out how the guy had the AK though.

That's exactly what I was thinking. Surely an AK-47 isn't something that one can find just anywhere. Is it?

Could someone purchase one to assemble?

How do gang members get them?

Money talks and BS walks.
If ya come up with the money ANYONE can get an AK-47 or M16 or an AR-15 or even a BB gun.

Stiffer gun control laws will do nothing to stop this.

Maybe it's one of those AK47 sold during fast and furious operation?

I find it alarming that he has a history of mental illness and was able to get his hands on an assault rifle.

That's the million dollar statement right there...

Here is where there actually is a link to Gifford's shooter. Both had histories of mental illness but were still able to obtain weapons and ammunition.

You're an idiot and the people it is likely to "upset" are the Secret Service. :cuckoo:

:eusa_whistle:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dL7QRluEeEk]Occupy San Diego Moment of Silence/Solidarity for W.H. Shooter!? - YouTube[/ame]

Thank you, Avatar.

Thank you, Avatar.

You're welcome. But there isn't any reason to thank me. No self respecting American wants their leader to be murdered. Nor would any self respecting human being want another life to end pre-maturely.

Forum List

Back