They Earn the Title "Snowflake"

Wow...violating rights and invading privacy based solely on a political view they don’t agree with.
“When I asked them why they were in my room to begin with, they each came up with completely contradicting stories (none of which made any sense), but one comment struck me in particular: ‘We saw that you had a MAGA hat and come on, you’re from Alabamaso we just kind of assumed that you had something,'” Pirnie told the Free Beacon.
Tell me how the left differs from Saddam Hussein in any capacity? They both believe in control. They both believe in achieving that control through violence. They both believe in spying on private citizens and then reporting the results of that spying. And both of them believe in all of that because they are pussies filled with paralyzing fear.
“I asked why they didn’t just call me and ask me before intruding,” she said. “One of the girls responded that fear took over her body and she felt compelled to search my room until she found proof… I cannot make this up.”
The left is absolutely disgusting. A bunch of anti-American, anti-liberty, cowards. So thankful President Trump is in the White House and has appointed two Supreme Court Justices. We just need him to replace that pig Ruth Bader Ginsburg now and the constitution will be protected from these filthy fascists for another couple of generations.

Landlord tells Harvard grad student she needs to move out because she has legally owned guns

Wow...violating rights and invading privacy based solely on a political view they don’t agree with.
“When I asked them why they were in my room to begin with, they each came up with completely contradicting stories (none of which made any sense), but one comment struck me in particular: ‘We saw that you had a MAGA hat and come on, you’re from Alabamaso we just kind of assumed that you had something,'” Pirnie told the Free Beacon.
Tell me how the left differs from Saddam Hussein in any capacity? They both believe in control. They both believe in achieving that control through violence. They both believe in spying on private citizens and then reporting the results of that spying. And both of them believe in all of that because they are pussies filled with paralyzing fear.
“I asked why they didn’t just call me and ask me before intruding,” she said. “One of the girls responded that fear took over her body and she felt compelled to search my room until she found proof… I cannot make this up.”
The left is absolutely disgusting. A bunch of anti-American, anti-liberty, cowards. So thankful President Trump is in the White House and has appointed two Supreme Court Justices. We just need him to replace that pig Ruth Bader Ginsburg now and the constitution will be protected from these filthy fascists for another couple of generations.

Landlord tells Harvard grad student she needs to move out because she has legally owned guns
Watch all the forum snowflakes defend this behavior.

Forum List

Back