🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

They had the "American Dream" but gave it all up for jihad

Photos, toys and Muslim books seen inside San Bernardino killers' home

Another explanation for why we can't assume terrorists are angry young men with no career prospects.

This couple had a child which they dropped off at grannie's while then went of and got themselves killed.

They had everything a young couple can have, and they threw it away, and now their baby is an orphan.

the guy was a county health inspector

what a position to figure out where and who to attack

yet he didn't attack any of those places.

should people be denied work because of their religion?

maybe timothy mcveigh shouldn't have been allowed in the military because he was a christian terrorist?

(because hindsight is everything... right?)

what the fuck is wrong with you people seriously

who said a god damn thing about denying him work

you people are the worst

btw

he in fact did "attack" a public place you moron

fact is in his position he learned a lot about the layout

of buildings in his area

Another explanation for why we can't assume terrorists are angry young men with no career prospects.

This couple had a child which they dropped off at grannie's while then went of and got themselves killed.

They had everything a young couple can have, and they threw it away, and now their baby is an orphan.

maybe timothy mcveigh shouldn't have been allowed in the military because he was a christian terrorist?

you people are the worst

btw

of buildings in his area

^^^^^^

clearly missing the point

you people are the worst

btw

of buildings in his area

^^^^^^

clearly missing the point

what point is that jillan

the point that you tried to frame my post

into something it wasnt

what point is that jillan

the point that you tried to frame my post

into something it wasnt

wa wa my post..

PK1 is an extra-terrestrial and can read a billion minds all at once?

funny how you didn't address his point.

well, not funny.... typical.

the reality is most don't support violence and you can't blow up a billion people to get a small percentage who are terrorists. when you do that, they just make more...
Again, how do you KNOW what most Muslims THINK?

we know that most people are not terrorists.

what's your response? round them all up? yeah, because that worked so well in WWII with japanese americans.
You said that most of them don't support violence, I asked you how you KNOW what most Muslims THINK, the fact that most aren't terrorists does not equate to you KNOWING that MOST do not support violence. Get it?
How do we know that most RWrs aren't really happy about what happened in California?
We don't :)

The American Dream huh?

The American dream is to be told by your president (Bush) and the right wing, how much of a terrorist you are, day in, day out. And then when you decide to become a terrorist, they don't understand it.
You are making an excuse for two radicalised Islamofacist terrorists which means you are a terrorist sympathizer.
That is only a small step from becoming a terrorist.
I am reporting you to DHS.
"see something say something".

barak.jpg

Wrong.

California is in a drought.

This caused them to kill.

... support whatever anti american agenda the gay manchurian muslim is pushing.
---
A gay muslim? What else do you fantasize that you discuss with your Dr while lying on the couch?

yes..barry is a gay muslim...you doubt it?
---
You know he's gay because ... you had or tried having sex with him ... in your mind?
And he's muslim because ...?
Obama's 'bum-boy' Reggie Love' knows all about Obama.
One day Reggie will write a tell-all book and the fucking LIBs will actually love their Messiah even more.

The American Dream huh?

The American dream is to be told by your president (Bush) and the right wing, how much of a terrorist you are, day in, day out. And then when you decide to become a terrorist, they don't understand it.
You are making an excuse for two radicalised Islamofacist terrorists which means you are a terrorist sympathizer.
That is only a small step from becoming a terrorist.
I am reporting you to DHS.
"see something say something".

Wow, you really know how to make the most out of something don't you. I'm surprised you didn't then call me a pedophile.

I'm not going to cowered by such nonsense tactics, I'm sorry. You can discuss things properly, or you can make up this fantasy world. The latter will just mean I don't bother talking to you.

Well, religion is a very overwhelming and compelling thing to many and when the book (the Quran) which is the basis of the religion, clearly and vividly demands that you kill all those who do not convert or obey their religious laws, it is no surprise when the followers rise up and start doing as ordered by their false prophet.
---
It's not that simple. In order to understand the behaviors, we must isolate the key long-term motivators.
The DIFFERENTIATORS that lead individuals to ACTION.
There are other young Muslims who are sympathetic to ISIS crapology, but would not do the acts we witnessed in SoCal.
And then there are over a BILLION other Muslims who are non-violent and abhor what those 2 cold-blooded assholes did.
Actually, it is that simple. The Quran instructs followers to go to their religious scholars for all guidance in life. The Islamic religious scholars preach the hatred spelled out in the Quran.

The American Dream huh?

Wow prez Bush practices mind control over Muslims?

Guess who else has the American Dream....white men....and time and time again, they systematically gather their guns and go out shoot innocent people. Now if anybody is worthy of throwing it all away, its blonde blue eyed white men that the US worships without fail and provides easy access to the good life by virtue of skin color....now put that in your pipe and choke on it.

Guess who else has the American Dream....white men....and time and time again, they systematically gather their guns and go out shoot innocent people. Now if anybody is worthy of throwing it all away, its blonde blue eyed white men that the US worships without fail and provides easy access to the good life by virtue of skin color....now put that in your pipe and choke on it.
You're fucking insane. Your posts are the most disjointed, senseless, lunatic rants I have ever seen here..and we've had a few real nutters.

Lay off whatever the hell it is you take, and shut the fuck up. You're useless.

:asshole::asshole::asshole:

You're fucking insane. Your posts are the most disjointed, senseless, lunatic rants I have ever seen here..and we've had a few real nutters.

LOL....I'm insane....yet your the one's here shaking like bitches because yet another home grown nut has gone gun crazy....and just for the record, since when do I give a fuck about you or your thoughts of me?

I respectfully disagree with the statement that they ever "had the American dream"

They never had that dream. NEVER!

Jihad was always the dream.

They gave their lives for jihad...like many more like those two will. Welcome to the "dream" everybody!:rolleyes:

All things are going according to Barack Insane Obama's plans.
i think this is overly simplistic and the last sentence ludicrous.

:asshole::asshole::asshole:

LOL....I'm insane....yet your the one's here shaking like bitches because yet another home grown nut has gone gun crazy....and just for the record, since when do I give a fuck about you or your thoughts of me?

cmt_imgphpieternalgary-gif.56133

Forum List

Back