🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

They had the "American Dream" but gave it all up for jihad

Hence the problem, serving God is more important.

Im pretty sure the woman was the catalyst
For killing his coworkers or for planning a terrorist attack period?

And do try and remember, reactionary Muslim men are not led by Muslim women, ever. The same with reactionary Christians, and Jews, and all the rest.

... support whatever anti american agenda the gay manchurian muslim is pushing.
---
A gay muslim? What else do you fantasize that you discuss with your Dr while lying on the couch?

yes..barry is a gay muslim...you doubt it?
---
You know he's gay because ... you had or tried having sex with him ... in your mind?
And he's muslim because ...?

I know how to read and there is ample evidence that even you could find if you wanted to look.
First hand accounts of sex and cocaine with obama...having sex with men = "gay".
..are you going to pretend that you've never heard about him having sex with men and doing cocaine?.

but go ahead and try to change the subject...
---
"... heard about him having sex with men and doing cocaine?"

No, i never "heard" that he had gay sex, esp as a "first hand account".
You know that how?
Did Barack write that in his memoir?
If not, what "first hand" evidence did i miss?

And do try and remember, reactionary Muslim men are not led by Muslim women, ever. The same with reactionary Christians, and Jews, and all the rest.
---
Typically, you are accurate, IMO.
However, in this case, the guy was born in USA and apparently very introverted. Shy guys are sometimes led by aggressive women.

---
Typically, you are accurate, IMO.
However, in this case, the guy was born in USA and apparently very introverted. Shy guys are sometimes led by aggressive women.
I'm sure she made a good partner for him either way. For all we know they met on Jihad-Match.com. If that isn't up and running, it obviously should be because this bullshit has yet to even begin apparently...

BTW, Jihad Match | Facebook

Fuck me!, as the wife would say. Humans are a disease.

Last edited:
... support whatever anti american agenda the gay manchurian muslim is pushing.
---
A gay muslim? What else do you fantasize that you discuss with your Dr while lying on the couch?

---
You know he's gay because ... you had or tried having sex with him ... in your mind?

I know how to read and there is ample evidence that even you could find if you wanted to look.
First hand accounts of sex and cocaine with obama...having sex with men = "gay".
..are you going to pretend that you've never heard about him having sex with men and doing cocaine?.

---

You know that how?

reggie love, larry sinclair, kal penn, artur davis, deval patrick, bill frist

---

---

---

You know that how?
---
I actually looked up info on the 'Net related to Reggie Love and Larry Sinclair, then stopped after that when it was obvious to me that your first 2 refs had no credible evidence to support your claims.
Sinclair was openly gay and not believable other than cocaine use.
Reggie did not indicate "first hand" anything more than:

"In his memoir Power Forward: My Presidential Education, Love recounts a moment when his professional relationship with the president turned personal.
Love wrote that he was staying in a hotel during the presidential election campaign when he had a female friend to stay.
"

Now let's get back to the OP topic ...

---

---

You know that how?
---
I actually looked up info on the 'Net related to Reggie Love and Larry Sinclair, then stopped after that when it was obvious to me that your first 2 refs had no credible evidence to support your claims.
Sinclair was openly gay and not believable other than cocaine use.
Reggie did not indicate "first hand" anything more than:

"In his memoir Power Forward: My Presidential Education, Love recounts a moment when his professional relationship with the president turned personal.
Love wrote that he was staying in a hotel during the presidential election campaign when he had a female friend to stay.
"

Now let's get back to the OP topic ...

LMAO....you stopped reading ( I doubt it) because you didn't like where it was going..if you saw it with your own eyes you'd deny it or make some kind of excuse, wouldn't you? comical.

How do you know over a billion Muslims abhor what the two cold blooded assholes did?

PK1 is an extra-terrestrial and can read a billion minds all at once?

funny how you didn't address his point.

well, not funny.... typical.

the reality is most don't support violence and you can't blow up a billion people to get a small percentage who are terrorists. when you do that, they just make more...
Again, how do you KNOW what most Muslims THINK?

we know that most people are not terrorists.

what's your response? round them all up? yeah, because that worked so well in WWII with japanese americans.
You said that most of them don't support violence, I asked you how you KNOW what most Muslims THINK, the fact that most aren't terrorists does not equate to you KNOWING that MOST do not support violence. Get it?
How do we know that most RWrs aren't really happy about what happened in California?

How do we know that most RWrs aren't really happy about what happened in California?
Oh, they are. Gun sales are up and their Holy War with the sand ******* and other darkies is one step closer. Besides, it was CA, and they're all faggots there anyway so fuck 'em.

---

---

---

You know that how?

You had sex with all of these guys? I'm pretty sure they wont appreciate you making that claim on a public forum.

Photos, toys and Muslim books seen inside San Bernardino killers' home

Another explanation for why we can't assume terrorists are angry young men with no career prospects.

This couple had a child which they dropped off at grannie's while then went of and got themselves killed.

They had everything a young couple can have, and they threw it away, and now their baby is an orphan.

the guy was a county health inspector

what a position to figure out where and who to attack

Another explanation for why we can't assume terrorists are angry young men with no career prospects.

This couple had a child which they dropped off at grannie's while then went of and got themselves killed.

They had everything a young couple can have, and they threw it away, and now their baby is an orphan.

an orphan who will be hated because of what her parents did.

they're going to have to move and change this kid's name.
How many Americans are going to 'hate' a baby?
They might wonder how the parents raised a jihadi psychopath on US soil, of course.

you know that the kids of ethel and julius rosenberg had huge problems and, in fact, did change their name, right?

that's what happens.
Maybe their names are changed because they feel their will be shame at being associated with whoever it is you are talking about, personal shame, not based upon others hating them by proxy. If my parents were jihad murdering scum, I wouldn't mind someone changing my name, I believe I wouldn't want to share theirs, given the choice.

see what i mean?? thanks for proving my point.

the guy was a county health inspector

what a position to figure out where and who to attack

yet he didn't attack any of those places.

should people be denied work because of their religion?

maybe timothy mcveigh shouldn't have been allowed in the military because he was a christian terrorist?

(because hindsight is everything... right?)

"They had the "American Dream" but gave it all up for jihad"

Two individuals solely responsible for their actions, neither of whom 'representative' of all Muslims or Islam.

"They had the "American Dream" but gave it all up for jihad"

Two individuals solely responsible for their actions, neither of whom 'representative' of all Muslims or Islam.
You keep telling that lie, and maybe sometime you will believe it.

Obviously the American dream wasn't their dream. We can't give them an ideal and make them choke on it.

I respectfully disagree with the statement that they ever "had the American dream"

They never had that dream. NEVER!

Jihad was always the dream.

They gave their lives for jihad...like many more like those two will. Welcome to the "dream" everybody!:rolleyes:

All things are going according to Barack Insane Obama's plans.

Forum List

Back