🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

They had the "American Dream" but gave it all up for jihad

:asshole::asshole::asshole:
Photos, toys and Muslim books seen inside San Bernardino killers' home

Another explanation for why we can't assume terrorists are angry young men with no career prospects.

This couple had a child which they dropped off at grannie's while then went of and got themselves killed.

They had everything a young couple can have, and they threw it away, and now their baby is an orphan.

Guess who else has the American Dream....white men....and time and time again, they systematically gather their guns and go out shoot innocent people. Now if anybody is worthy of throwing it all away, its blonde blue eyed white men that the US worships without fail and provides easy access to the good life by virtue of skin color....now put that in your pipe and choke on it.
You're fucking insane. Your posts are the most disjointed, senseless, lunatic rants I have ever seen here..and we've had a few real nutters.

Lay off whatever the hell it is you take, and shut the fuck up. You're useless.

LOL....I'm insane....yet your the one's here shaking like bitches because yet another home grown nut has gone gun crazy....and just for the record, since when do I give a fuck about you or your thoughts of me?

cmt_imgphpieternalgary-gif.56133

images

There are many dreams far more profound than "the American dream" especially when religion is involved

:asshole::asshole::asshole:
Photos, toys and Muslim books seen inside San Bernardino killers' home

Another explanation for why we can't assume terrorists are angry young men with no career prospects.

This couple had a child which they dropped off at grannie's while then went of and got themselves killed.

They had everything a young couple can have, and they threw it away, and now their baby is an orphan.

Guess who else has the American Dream....white men....and time and time again, they systematically gather their guns and go out shoot innocent people. Now if anybody is worthy of throwing it all away, its blonde blue eyed white men that the US worships without fail and provides easy access to the good life by virtue of skin color....now put that in your pipe and choke on it.
You're fucking insane. Your posts are the most disjointed, senseless, lunatic rants I have ever seen here..and we've had a few real nutters.

Lay off whatever the hell it is you take, and shut the fuck up. You're useless.

LOL....I'm insane....yet your the one's here shaking like bitches because yet another home grown nut has gone gun crazy....and just for the record, since when do I give a fuck about you or your thoughts of me?

cmt_imgphpieternalgary-gif.56133

images

Actually, criminal black thugs kill each other.

The racial divide in America’s gun deaths

Forum List

Back