They Hate Chinese Food Too (video)

Tank

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2009
Delivery guy is just trying to do his job

Last edited:
Where are all the white liberals that are supposed to be raising these blacks?

What if that was your Chinese food, would you care then?

I am very very sorry the Chinese delivery man didn't have a fucking Glock 37 in his pocket.
Next time maybe.
These fucking sub-human negro scum need to be exterminated.
Soon.

Conservatives never play the race card.
Next time you see a video of a bunch of Whites behaving like the negro sub-human scum did to the delivery man by all means post it here OK?
The fucking 'tree dweller bonobos' in the video deserve to be exterminated like the vermin they are.

This is the race/crime card

I know, it's the Ace of Spades in your deck.
If you don't care about the very high rates of black crime that's your business, but don't ask me to ignore it too

I don't think you care, other than to point at them. This Youtube video doesn't help anyone, you ignore the other black people in the video stopping the fight.

You also ignore posters here who wish the brat was shot, granted they are pussies making empty threats but still, quite an overcompensation for violent fantasies

Last edited:

If you don't care about the very high rates of black crime that's your business, but don't ask me to ignore it too

I don't think you care, other than to point at them. This Youtube video doesn't help anyone, you ignore the other black people in the video stopping the fight.

You also ignore posters here who wish the brat was shot, granted they are pussies making empty threats but still, quite an overcompensation for violent fantasies
Apparently you don't have audio on your computer right?
If you did you would have been able to hear the other sub-human scum encouraging the fucking bully to steal the food and to intimidate the delivery man. ONLY when the delivery man started to beat the shit out of the sub-human negro did the other sub-human negros step in to stop the sub-human negro from getting this coward ass kicked.
They all deserve to be exterminated like the fucking vermin they are.
This is what they are. Fucking vermin.
The Chinese delivery man and the Chinese community know where these vermin live. The vermin better be looking over their shoulders from now on.
Strange things can happen to vermin.

If you did you would have been able to hear the other sub-human scum encouraging the fucking bully to steal the food and to intimidate the delivery man. ONLY when the delivery man started to beat the shit out of the sub-human negro did the other sub-human negros step in to stop the sub-human negro from getting this coward ass kicked.
The Chinese delivery man and the Chinese community know where these vermin live. The vermin better be looking over their shoulders from now on.

Hey, conservatives, here's another racist you claim you guys don't have.

Completely ignores the two people who just came onto the scene to stop the fight, they looked like adults while the others were kids.

Completely ignores the two people who just came onto the scene to stop the fight, they looked like adults while the others were kids.
No one here is claiming I'm not a racist.
I'm very proud to call out anyone who behaves like a sub-human. That 99.99% of them are negroes isn't my fault.
The ONLY reason the 'adults' moved in was their sub-human negro vermin hero was getting his ass kicked by a skinny old chinese delivery man.
Listen to what the "kids" were saying.
Ya those negro thugs are REALLY tough. They don't EVER dare take on any white person one on one. They don't have the fucking balls. They are fucking cowards. They ALWAYS have to have their 'home-boys' with them.
Even to sucker punch and rob an eighty year old White woman.

I'm very proud to call out anyone who behaves like a sub-human. That 99.99% of them are negroes isn't my fault.

The ONLY reason the 'adults' moved in was their sub-human negro vermin hero was getting his ass kicked by a skinny old chinese delivery man.

Ya those negro thugs are REALLY tough. They don't EVER dare take on any white person one on one. They don't have the fucking balls. They are fucking cowards. They ALWAYS have to have their 'home-boys' with them.

I don't know how some people can avoid having racist feelings when exposed to this kind of behavior. There are Black people and there are n!ggers and the behavior of n!ggers ensures there never will be an end to racism in America.

To quote Chris Rock (my favorite Black comedian), "I have no problem with Black people -- but I hate n!ggers!"

I am very very sorry the Chinese delivery man didn't have a fucking Glock 37 in his pocket.

[...]

I agree. But the problem is he would have been arrested and prosecuted for the gun.

My dream come true would be the eighty year old VC granny with her life savings in her solid gold teeth I met in VN.
The picture of her running at our platoon 'rocking and rolling' with her RPK.
GOD it was amazing to watch her!
Today she sisters in arms are patiently sitting in their chairs near the back of their great grandson's Vietnamese grocery stores in LA.
Chewing tobacco and watching the surveillance cameras. A RPK on their laps.
Some fucking tree dweller negro sub-humans come in to rob the boy.
I swear if I live to be a hundred I'll never forget the banshee scream that old woman let out when she ran at us.
Those fucking sub-human negroes are one day going to hear it just before she literally cuts them in half!
BTW the old grannies couldn't give a shit about being 'arrested' anymore than the granny who run at us did who was shot.
That explains why the incidences of negroes robbing Asian stores is very low.
The sub-humans prefer to rob E. Indian stores. Can you imagine 'Aboo' having a gun? LOL LOL!

[...]

I agree. But the problem is he would have been arrested and prosecuted for the gun.

My dream come true would be the eighty year old VC granny with her life savings in her solid gold teeth I met in VN.
The picture of her running at our platoon 'rocking and rolling' with her RPK.
GOD it was amazing to watch her!
Today she sisters in arms are patiently sitting in their chairs near the back of their great grandson's Vietnamese grocery stores in LA.
Chewing tobacco and watching the surveillance cameras. A RPK on their laps.
Some fucking tree dweller negro sub-humans come in to rob the boy.
I swear if I live to be a hundred I'll never forget the banshee scream that old woman let out when she ran at us.
Those fucking sub-human negroes are one day going to hear it just before she literally cuts them in half!
BTW the old grannies couldn't give a shit about being 'arrested' anymore than the granny who run at us did who was shot.
That explains why the incidences of negroes robbing Asian stores is very low.
The sub-humans prefer to rob E. Indian stores. Can you imagine 'Aboo' having a gun? LOL LOL!

This video should interest you.

It talks about a gang in New York City's Chinatown called the Ghost Shadows. These are real badasses and I saw them in action one night (a long time ago) at about 2AM in my favorite Chinese restaurant on Mott Street.

This and a few other Chinese restaurants were (are?) host to a variety of night-owl New Yorkers, including people coming off 4-12s, cabbies and bar-closers full of booze and craving spare-ribs and fried rice. On this particular night a group of four really obnoxious (White) drunks were generally behaving like real assholes, mocking the waiter, making noise and loudly cursing.

Finally the manager asked them to leave and they did everything but spit at him, so he disappeared into the back. No more than five minutes later, three of the meanest-looking Asians I'd ever seen walked quickly in, right to the assholes' table and proceeded to punch and kick them bloody -- literally beating them out the door onto Mott Street. Those four loudmouth punks went down like the floor had opened up beneath them.

The whole thing took less than a minute. No-one else was affected. The other patrons, including us, sat in quiet, total amazement as a crew of waiters hurriedly cleaned up the mess (and blood), arranged the table and chairs, popped on a clean tablecloth and setting -- while a few delighted but shocked patrons laughed and applauded, The whole thing was over in less than two minutes and the waiters were scurrying around again like nothing had happened.

Chinese efficiency.

PS: The name of that restaurant was (is?) the Hunan Rice Shop. Open 'til 5AM. Wonderful food, great service, excellent prices.

New York City!

Last edited:

Not shot. Exterminated.

So lets follow your logic. You insist that sub-human negro scum should be exterminated. And insist that 99.99% of negros are 'subhuman'.

So.....we should exterminate all but 0.01% of 'negros'? If so, do you have any idea how many people that is in this country alone?

Forum List

Back