They hate us (the elites in government)

The D party was the party of the Klan. The Rs were the ones who voted for Blacks to be free and to be able to vote, while the D party said No to those things.. RE the vote it was 100% AGAINST for the Ds (in the US Congress)

nice history you people have there..
Once Patriots Get Rid of the Democrats, YOU'RE NEXT!

More proof of the GOPers' secret contempt for the average White person. Not that you haven't switched sides you support just like the Democrats did, but the fact that you still brag about passing Civil Rights for the Uncivilized proves your elitist snobbery.

Do you have, or heard of, any reports of the likes of Rachel Maddow palling around w/currently active elected officials?
If they did or do? Whether left or right? We will never know of anything important, that would, necessarily reduce their access.

It is clear, you know nothing about how this all works.

1659734356845.png

I hear Mr Sinclair lied about the horrible conditions in the meat packing or slaughterhouse place

so there's that..
Where did you learn that? Some meat industry publication?

:auiqs.jpg:

I mean, it is common knowledge, things aren't much changed in that regard.

"The Democrat party is the Machiavellian party, whose mascot should be a snake, rather than a donkey."

Well said.... the writer is spot on.....
Ironically their symbol of the donkey is actually a Jackass. Andrew Jackson, wonderful democrat, defied the Supreme Court order that allowed the Cherokee to remain on their land (North Carolina.)

He intentionally went against the order and passed the Indian Removal Act in 1830 (Trail of Tears.) They had to walk from their to Oklahoma territory. His critics called him a jackass and he liked the term so much due to there types of actions that he made it the official symbol of the democrat party.

The left aren't ashamed at all.

Last edited:

I am still reading through this but liked the first sentences so much, thought I would be good enough to share it with my good buddies here at the forum

I could have written those first sentences myself...

The acid test is Subjects vs. Citizens.

Dimm's treat their quislings as subjects, bound to do their bidding.
Repub's significantly moreso treat their supporters as citizens, bound to our Constitution.
Herein, lies the major difference.

If they did or do? Whether left or right? We will never know of anything important, that would, necessarily reduce their access.

It is clear, you know nothing about how this all works.

View attachment 678423
So, no. Thanks.

Which Party has historically had and boasted of having the most KKK officials in it? Was it, possibly, the same political Party that opposed the abolition of slavery or the Party of Lincoln which actually did end slavery?

Last edited:
I don't think anyone is speaking for me. Not Tucker, not Levin, I just happen to agree with much of what they have to say.

Ann Coulter used to steal my stuff, for real, back in the Coultervakia days - so you'd have to say she agrees with me.

None of them speak for me, they simply say things I often agree with.

Now the left lets the elite define what they think.
I believe they speak for you. I believe they are your televangelists. I believe they tell you what to believe, and you pretend you have your own opinions.

Which Party has historically had and boasted of having the most KKK officials in it? Was it, possibly, the same political Party that opposed the abolition of slavery or the Party of Lincoln which actually did end slavery?
The deplorables all migrated to the magaturd party.

Forum List

Back