They hate us (the elites in government)

In..before..the..boot..to..the..basement. :)

Where do you people dig up this alt-right manure? How long do you have to sift through the bowels of the Internet to find it? :auiqs.jpg:
Not very long. It's common knowledge if you're able to read and think.

So why are those elites so popular among Republicans and other assorted conservatives?

Aren't they supposed to hate elites?

No one hates the elites that they believe are speaking for them.

No one on this site, is ready to be skeptical, or suspicious, or question, those who seem to be using rhetoric that seem to be friendly to their interests.

The left are this way as well.

I have yet to meet someone on the left that will watch that Sixty minutes interview of George Soros and call him the piece of shit he is.

He sold out his own people, he admits to crashing whole society's economies, to make millions, but that isn't personal for him. . . . yet, then he claims he is standing for "Open Societies?"

Nope, that isn't believable.

Not anymore than the history of Bill Gates or his father, then turning around wanting to do good.

But? If billionaire elites give millions to a cause you believe in? Nasty garbage they did in the past, folks tend not to care about.

It is an empirical fact that Trump is a lousy, immoral piece of crap, the way he cheated on Ivana and his kids? Real men don't break up their own families. What I find most loathsome, is not just that he cheated on his first wife. I understand it is sometimes hard to keep the spark alive, I have been there.

BUT. . . when you have children? You find a way, IMO.

If you can't? You aren't material for public office, and shouldn't be held up as an example for others, IMO.

But I have said elsewhere on this forum, elections are about emotions, not logic.

why wouldn't he?

just bc you are full of hate doesn't mean Jesus is...
Jesus died a long time ago. He had some really great teachings. Would that you “Christians” understood and anhered to them

Jesus is a good guy…..for the most part, he does

But we are talking about justaschmuck9 here
Does anyone think Jesus would want to have anything to do with HIM?
He would do his best to bring him imto the fold… but it would be a tough job

No one on this site, is ready to be skeptical, or suspicious, or question, those who seem to be using rhetoric that seem to be friendly to their interests.

I have yet to meet someone on the left that will watch that Sixty minutes interview of George Soros and call him the piece of shit he is.

He sold out his own people, he admits to crashing whole society's economies, to make millions, but that isn't personal for him. . . . yet, then he claims he is standing for "Open Societies?"

Not anymore than the history of Bill Gates or his father, then turning around wanting to do good.

But? If billionaire elites give millions to a cause you believe in? Nasty garbage they did in the past, folks tend not to care about.

It is an empirical fact that Trump is a lousy, immoral piece of crap, the way he cheated on Ivana and his kids? Real men don't break up their own families. What I find most loathsome, is not just that he cheated on his first wife. I understand it is sometimes hard to keep the spark alive, I have been there.

If you can't? You aren't material for public office, and shouldn't be held up as an example for others, IMO.

But I have said elsewhere on this forum, elections are about emotions, not logic.
You rightwingers sure have an unhealthy obsession w/this George Soros character, and are simultaneously seemingly clueless to the likes of The Koch Brothers, and other similarly ideologue so-called think-thanks like the Federalist Society, the Heritage Foundation, the Brookings Institution, the Cato Institute, et al. who engage in way worse things than ole Soros could ever dream of.

It never ceases to amaze me.

Nope. Jesus hates him as well...
you get most Illogical Post award for the day

If you knew aything about Jesus you'd know that He "reject no one who comes to [Him]"

You'd know there is no place in the Bible where it says Jesus hates someone.

I pray you find Him.. He may be the only one who loves you. And in fact I know He is bc no human REALLY loves, not a fraction of what Jesus does anyway

He would do his best to bring him imto the fold… but it would be a tough job
yes because of course Jesus is exactly like you

I'm sure if He were here today, he would, for example, vote for murdering children in the womb.. yep, sure of it...

:oops:
o_O

yes because of course Jesus is exactly like you

I'm sure if He were here today, he would, for example, vote for murdering children in the womb.. yep, sure of it...

:oops:
o_O
Did Jesus ever weigh in on abortion? It occurred back then ya know

you get most Illogical Post award for the day

If you knew aything about Jesus you'd know that He "reject no one who comes to [Him]"

You'd know there is no place in the Bible where it says Jesus hates someone.

I pray you find Him.. He may be the only one who loves you. And in fact I know He is bc no human REALLY loves, not a fraction of what Jesus does anyway
I found him a long time ago. Thought his teaching were amazing. I have been amazed at how little “Christians” respect those teachings

Did Jesus ever weigh on on abortion? It occurred back then ya know
that's an easy one

YES

He told us to obey all man's laws (unless they interfere w/ God's). The law always taught (b4 the crazies changed it in 1973 in the US) that murder is WRONG.

Then there is that old but timeless Thou shalt not murder thing that Moses was big on..

Jesus quoted from the Old Testament, maybe quoted Moses verbatim..

Thou shalt not murder

then there's that story about Molech, the god of the pagans, who somehow demanded they sacrifice their children to him... and God treated it like it was the absolute worst abomination against Him the Jews could possibly commit, worse than all their other sins against God.

I found him a long time ago. Thought his teaching were amazing. I have been amazed at how little “Christians” respect those teachings
I've noticed how people always seem to have their attention on what human beings do instead of on what Jesus does or did.. (sadly, i have to include myself in that :( but i did repent...)

that's an easy one

YES

He told us to obey all man's laws (unless they interfere w/ God's). The law always taught (b4 the crazies changed it in 1973 in the US) that murder is WRONG.

Then there is that old but timeless Thou shalt not murder thing that Moses was big on..

Jesus quoted from the Old Testament, maybe quoted Moses verbatim..

Thou shalt not murder

then there's that story about Molech, the god of the pagans, who somehow demanded they sacrifice their children to him... and God treated it like it was the absolute worst abomination against Him the Jews could possibly commit, worse than all their other sins against God.
Nope. That stretch ain’t cutting it

I've noticed how people always seem to have their attention on what human beings do instead of on what Jesus does or did.. (sadly, i have to include myself in that :( )
Would that you read and learned from his teachings. Try the beatitudes

I don't think anyone is speaking for me. Not Tucker, not Levin, I just happen to agree with much of what they have to say.

Ann Coulter used to steal my stuff, for real, back in the Coultervakia days - so you'd have to say she agrees with me.

None of them speak for me, they simply say things I often agree with.

Now the left lets the elite define what they think.

You rightwingers sure have an unhealthy obsession w/this George Soros character, and are simultaneously seemingly clueless to the likes of The Koch Brothers, and other similarly ideologue so-called think-thanks like the Federalist Society, the Heritage Foundation, the Brookings Institution, the Cato Institute, et al. who engage in way worse things than ole Soros could ever dream of.

It never ceases to amaze me.

George Soros is FURHER of the Nazi Democrat party.

We had a similar reaction to Adolf Hitler, though Hitler was not nearly as dangerous as his disciple Soros is.

Forum List

Back