They hate us (the elites in government)

Yawn, another Marxist trying to define what Christians are allowed to believe.

Take the giant sequoia from your eye - Herr Comrade.
ouch... a giant sequoia in your eye...

o_O

but lefties don't take anything out of their own eye.. .too busy taking it out of others', those who don't "think" like they do. . yep, too busy doing that and known for their lack of self awareness anyhow.. plus they'd have to take those dark blinders off before they could remove the sequoia.. lol

You rightwingers sure have an unhealthy obsession w/this George Soros character, and are simultaneously seemingly clueless to the likes of The Koch Brothers, and other similarly ideologue so-called think-thanks like the Federalist Society, the Heritage Foundation, the Brookings Institution, the Cato Institute, et al. who engage in way worse things than ole Soros could ever dream of.

It never ceases to amaze me.
A) I'm not a right-winger, you don't need to resort to name calling when I name your paymaster.

B) I never, once, implied, that all of those other stake-holders, weren't a problem, commiserate in proportion to the funding they receive. That is a fraction, as the proportionate amount of harm as Soros and his minions and organization do, I am afraid though.

Now that we agree that all of those other NGO's have stake holders with agendas, which might not have the best interests of the public, admit what a devious and nefarious piece of shit this Soros, and all of the folks he pays to cause trouble in the nation, really are. ..

iu

George Soros is FURHER of the Nazi Democrat party.

We had a similar reaction to Adolf Hitler, though Hitler was not nearly as dangerous as his disciple Soros is.
I'm beginning to think that is so..

That guy even looks nefarious, dontcha think? But I guess we shouldn't look at appearances much... that Dept of Trans guy doesn't look too hideous and yet he is a mini-Satan...

A) I'm not a right-winger, you don't need to resort to name calling when I name your paymaster.

B) I never, once, implied, that all of those other stake-holders, weren't a problem, commiserate in proportion to the funding they receive. That is a fraction, as the proportionate amount of harm as Soros
I believe you mean: commensurate

:)

you're welcome

The left, the fascist democrats don't just hate the American people, of all colors, they hate life itself. Leftists will never forgive reality for the fact that they exist. The goal of democrats it to exact revenge on the universe for their existence.

I have always thought the FASCIST DEMOCRATS anger was derived from FEMALES THAT ARE UGLY. These women want REVENGE on society because SOCIETY VALUES BEAUTIFUL WOMEN; this would explain their intense SELF HATE. And the white knight men that go along with it are beta simps.

B) I never, once, implied, that all of those other stake-holders, weren't a problem, commiserate in proportion to the funding they receive. That is a fraction, as the proportionate amount of harm as Soros and his minions and organization do, I am afraid though.

Now that we agree that all of those other NGO's have stake holders with agendas, which might not have the best interests of the public, admit what a devious and nefarious piece of shit this Soros, and all of the folks he pays to cause trouble in the nation, really are. ..

iu
Post some links proving what you allege about Soros, and I'll respond accordingly.

Post some links proving what you allege about Soros, and I'll respond accordingly.

The '60 Minutes' Interview George Soros Tried to Bury!​

Soros: China Must Be Part Of The New World Order​

First question here. ..

George Soros | Charlie Rose | 2008​

Documentation - PBS- Obama Puppetmaster George Soros calls for Carbon Taxes and New World Order

Documentation - Bill Moyers is a former trustee of Soros' Open Society Institute.
1659659886858.png

00elitesphoto.jpg

Soros supports checkbook science and astroturf immigration rallies​

The Soros Threat To Democracy​

INVESTOR'S BUSINESS DAILY
1659663007502.png

Soros French Insider Trading Conviction Upheld (Update3)​

Soros sorry over decimation of OTP’s share price
Soros' fund wasn't even above breaking trading regulations in his home country of Hungary.

Destabilization 2.0​

Soros, the CIA, Mossad and the new media destabilization of Iran​

Documentation - The Puppet Masters Behind Georgia President Saakashvili
web.archive.org/web/20080826043414/http://www.engdahl.oilgeopolitics.net/Geopolitics___Eurasia/Saakashvili/saakashvili.html
Soros gets splattered in Ukraine

Last edited:
The fuck you will.

You'll lie, spin, and equivocate.

You're a Nazi with utterly not a hint of integrity.
I wouldn't put it that extreme, but, from a certain POV, yes, you are more than likely, correct. He will have no interest, other than defending his employer, and his payola.

quote-it-is-difficult-to-get-a-man-to-understand-something-when-his-salary-depends-upon-his-upton-sinclair-27-30-36.jpg

nice how u leave out part of my quote, the part that says I repented of such... figures
Not a big fan of the bullshit "I'm sorry" shit. If you never did it again that would be one thing but fucking up over and over and then "I repent"?

Fuck off

I'm beginning to think that is so..

That guy even looks nefarious, dontcha think? But I guess we shouldn't look at appearances much... that Dept of Trans guy doesn't look too hideous and yet he is a mini-Satan...
You are a sick fuck

But, that photo with Leonore Annenberg is a great example. :113:

There she is, with Soros. She and her husband, played a KEY, absolutely pivotol role, in getting Ronald Reagan the nomination. If Reagan had not agreed to put Bush on the ticket, he would not have gotten the nomination.

Likewise, they are all friends.

Leonore_Annenberg_with_Presidents_Nixon%2C_Ford%2C_Carter.jpg

Annenberg with former Presidents Nixon, Ford, and Carter during a flight to the funeral of Anwar Sadat, October 1981

The folks at Annenberg, like to position themselves as those who decide what is true, and what is false.

1659661454690.png

So? Who would have thought that the same cabal of ruling oligarchs, would be connected to the same global policy goals, putting both Reagan and Obama in office?

:auiqs.jpg:

iu

Forum List

Back