They just figured this out?

And then somebody else showed up, and the end was easily predictable. Heck, just let the idiots make their case and go away looking foolish, but no, we couldn't do that.

Antifa saw a rally for White Supremacy and decided to protest
Trump saw the same rally and said “some of them are good people”

Talk about a teflon governor. Northam withstood evidence of having engaged in racist KKK follies while in college and he was recorded in a rambling speech advocating that newly born babies be euthanized if the parents saw fit. Rumors persisted that the governor invited outside thugs and may have bussed then to Charlottesville and told the State Troopers to stand down and watch the fun. Nobody in the media ever asked him what the hell he was doing and everyone was satisfied to blame the usual suspects and Trump.

Is it even worth pointing out here that the irony of the riot and tearing down Lee's statue is that by every measure, Lee was an outstanding, accomplished, decorated American who spent his entire life serving his country with distinction? And that when the War came, he chose Virginia because it was where he was from making him a "confederate" even though he was against the war, thought slavery was wrong and fought against the war and to end it the whole time it ensued?

I wonder how many of the numb-nuts wanting to tear Lee down and melt him were ever taught that in their leftwing, government run classrooms?
Lee chose to defend a country formed to preserve slavery
He was also a slave owner known for his brutality

Anything but honorable

What does it take to get it thru your thick skull, not EVERYONE against wanting the statue moved was a White Supremacist?

a drill?

If you attend a rally run by White Supremacists with a White Supremacy agenda and speakers…..you get offended and LEAVE

If you stay, you are complicit

Sure, but why did he fight for the Confederacy? You have to move past Orange Man Bad.
The Confederacy was formed to preserve the institution of slavery.
If you fight for them, you fight to preserve slavery

The Confederacy was formed to preserve the institution of slavery.
If you fight for them, you fight to preserve slavery
No you don't. Why did LEE fight for the confederacy? You might as well brand all Viet Nam vets as baby killers, as some did.

If you attend a rally run by White Supremacists with a White Supremacy agenda and speakers…..you get offended and LEAVE

People don't react in black and white ways, they are complicated and often conflicted. Like I said, you have to move deeper than Orange Man Bad.

If you stay, it's because you're determined to let it be known you do not want the statue moved.

White Supremacy doesn't come in to it.

(unless those that want to destroy history can't see past the end of their noses)

No you don't. Why did LEE fight for the confederacy? You might as well brand all Viet Nam vets as baby killers, as some did.

Lee fought to preserve a country dedicated to preserving slavery.
There is no honor in that

People don't react in black and white ways, they are complicated and often conflicted. Like I said, you have to move deeper than Orange Man Bad.
Yes they do

If I showed up at a rally where they are shouting white supremacy slogans……I LEAVE

Forum List

Back