They think I lived a life of unbelievable hardship

My father would give me a dollar to run up to the gas station to fill the lawn mower gas can (it was an actual metal can) He would give me one dollar.
I would fill the tank, buy a can of pop and either a bag of chips or a candy bar. And still had a little left over.
Was the pop diet, sugar free,organic, no gluten, rasberry, organic blueberry or vegan ?

Fair Trade pop, made and canned by economic partnerships with indigenous people, and brewed out of sustainable non-GMO organic materials that were produced with the least effect on the environment.

:laughing0301:

My father would give me a dollar to run up to the gas station to fill the lawn mower gas can (it was an actual metal can) He would give me one dollar.
I would fill the tank, buy a can of pop and either a bag of chips or a candy bar. And still had a little left over.
Was the pop diet, sugar free,organic, no gluten, rasberry, organic blueberry or vegan ?
You know it...
Here in Indiana a HUGELY popular soda was Big Red, then served only in Indiana, Kentucky and Texas. At least half the bottles was that.

school.jpg

I'll be the devil's advocate here: Before Ebay, I would have to scour the gun shops for for gun parts. Now I can just order them online.
Can you get Z-B canisters on eBay
Sorry to sound weird but it’s hard to damn find and even harder if actually used
Empty ones !!

I know it’s odd but I am a good person
And by collecting them ..they can’t be reused

Forum List

Back