They want to be in the minority

I don't know, maybe making sure the military gets paid and that our Veterans do not lose services and that those inspecting incoming shipping containers get to stay on the job.
So thats what their job should be? Just passing budgets to pay our military, vets and ship container inspectors?
I could get on board with that. Not sure thats worth 170K a year, though.

Ahhh, so I should show my support for people that fucking blow?
Like maybe I should have voted for a commander in chief that cant follow directions on a sidewalk? Yeah, maybe I should have done that, right?
Dumb ass.
You don’t support anything so nothing gets done.

But it doesn’t stop you from complaining about the consequences of nothing getting done.

Dumb ass.

So thats what their job should be? Just passing budgets to pay our military, vets and ship container inspectors?
I could get on board with that. Not sure thats worth 170K a year, though.

I agree, it should be a part time job with part-time pay. Also, the 170k is just the tip of the iceberg as they get all sorts of extra benefits.

It is hard to find a good source, but I found one that put forth it cost about 33 million dollars a day to pay for Congress.

You don’t support anything so nothing gets done.

But it doesn’t stop you from complaining about the consequences of nothing getting done.

Dumb ass.
I support plenty, liar.
What do i complain about from a lack of govt? Or something I think should be fixed by government? I would love to hear this :lol:

I agree, it should be a part time job with part-time pay. Also, the 170k is just the tip of the iceberg as they get all sorts of extra benefits.

It is hard to find a good source, but I found one that put forth it cost about 33 million dollars a day to pay for Congress.
Thats ridiculous

It's easier, there are few if any responsibilities, it's far more suited to the republican mentality of "no" on everything. It requires less thought and effort, it's good for fundraising, they really don't want to govern anyway.

Republican Rep. Don Bacon of Nebraska says:

Republicans would be happy in the minority if they could control the WH.

The executive branch is fundamentally undemocratic and therefore perfect for the authoritarian right, an institution devoid of consensus and compromise where dissent is never tolerated.

Let's have a moment of clarity here. Having disagreements within a political party is a sign of a vibrant, dynamic party that considers different views. It is a moribund, vacuous party that votes and acts in lock-step on every controversial issue.

Which party today is totally supporting an utterly failed President? Which party votes in lockstep on all controversial issues?

Draw your own conclusions.

It's easier, there are few if any responsibilities, it's far more suited to the republican mentality of "no" on everything. It requires less thought and effort, it's good for fundraising, they really don't want to govern anyway.

Republican Rep. Don Bacon of Nebraska says:

I sorta agree. Imo, we're seeing the result of McConnell's (and the entire gop establishment) embrace of trying to govern with 48% of the vote as their top #. See post #4 for the flip side.

Even with a ten vote margin (which they ain't even got) they can't pass any legislation. They want a balanced budget and no new taxes. They tried to repeal obamacare and failed even with the gop. They want to govern, but they don't have the voters. I suppose they might to it by totally eliminating food security from the budget. But the reality is about as many white people are on welfare as blacks (total numbers, not % of each race). Try winning House races in upstate NY and rural PA on that. LOL

The Republican party is the America first party
backards1.gif

I sorta agree. Imo, we're seeing the result of McConnell's (and the entire gop establishment) embrace of trying to govern with 48% of the vote as their top #. See post #4 for the flip side.

Even with a ten vote margin (which they ain't even got) they can't pass any legislation. They want a balanced budget and no new taxes. They tried to repeal obamacare and failed even with the gop. They want to govern, but they don't have the voters. I suppose they might to it by totally eliminating food security from the budget. But the reality is about as many white people are on welfare as blacks (total numbers, not % of each race). Try winning House races in upstate NY and rural PA on that. LOL
I don't think they even want to govern, we all know they can't anyway so it's probably for the best.

Alright you freaking morons:
The fruits of our labor funding terrorism, paying peoples salaries halfway across the world, killing children etc.
Our labor being devalued monetarily because of govts excess spending. On things they dont even have the power to spend on.
Our right to privacy, IE the fourth amendment. Warrantless wiretapping. The patriot act etc
There is no longer private property. You rent it from the government. And even if you pay your rent, they will take your shit from you for corporations. Even FOREIGN ones.
We no longer have a free market. Medicinally, economically etc. Go ahead and go buy some inhalers from mexico. Or some insulin from canada.
Our second amendment has been raped, swallowed and spit back out.
Right of travel. If I have a certain name, I cant fly on a plane.
Guilty until proven innocent. IE red flag laws.
We can lose any right we have with the power of "marshal law" that doesnt even exist.

This is basic shit. Do you want more, you freaking boot lickers?

Alright you freaking morons:
The fruits of our labor funding terrorism, paying peoples salaries halfway across the world, killing children etc.
Our labor being devalued monetarily because of govts excess spending. On things they dont even have the power to spend on.
Our right to privacy, IE the fourth amendment. Warrantless wiretapping. The patriot act etc
There is no longer private property. You rent it from the government. And even if you pay your rent, they will take your shit from you for corporations. Even FOREIGN ones.
We no longer have a free market. Medicinally, economically etc. Go ahead and go buy some inhalers from mexico. Or some insulin from canada.
Our second amendment has been raped, swallowed and spit back out.
Right of travel. If I have a certain name, I cant fly on a plane.
Guilty until proven innocent. IE red flag laws.
We can lose any right we have with the power of "marshal law" that doesnt even exist.

This is basic shit. Do you want more, you freaking boot lickers?
I chuckle, because most of what you've listed, has been bestowed upon up by the Republicans.

Forum List

Back