They Want To Shut You Up

17951538_382117155520862_2441366712224169092_n.jpg

There were a lot of things he had no previous knowledge, or inclination to consider prior to stepping through that WH door as he campaigned to get there. I think he will do okay as he is pretty sharp, and a quick learner.

Don't vote for Democrats ever again. Ever.

Since we can't nuke the site from orbit, it's the only way to be sure.

Former FEC Chairwoman Calls for ‘Regulations’ of Political Speech on the Internet

In reference to "FAKE NEWS" ---she kinda has a point------but she wants to
MONITOR ""OPINION"" ?????

"Fake news" should not be regulated by government either. Still the 1st. But there is no reason that such sources could not be held legally liable for any damages caused by their fake news. Certainly, it would tone down the rot found in the networks a bit.

Former FEC Chairwoman Calls for ‘Regulations’ of Political Speech on the Internet

"Fake news" should not be regulated by government either. Still the 1st. But there is no reason that such sources could not be held legally liable for any damages caused by their fake news. Certainly, it would tone down the rot found in the networks a bit.

Liability is a reasonable tool -----but REALLY cumbersome

Liability is a reasonable tool -----but REALLY cumbersome

Better that than government regulation.

There were a lot of things he had no previous knowledge, or inclination to consider prior to stepping through that WH door as he campaigned to get there. I think he will do okay as he is pretty sharp, and a quick learner.
You think so huh?

I just think you don't pay attention much to what is going on. Trump is a lot smarter than most of you folks.

Kissinger: Don't expect Trump to maintain all his promises

Trump meets with Henry Kissinger

Trump to meet with Kissinger Tuesday

Report: Trump Considering Richard Haass as No. 2 at State Dept.

https://www.nytimes.com/politics/fi...d-haass-head-of-council-on-foreign-relations/

You think so huh?

I just think you don't pay attention much to what is going on. Trump is a lot smarter than most of you folks.

https://www.nytimes.com/politics/fi...d-haass-head-of-council-on-foreign-relations/
I suppose you can think what you like but that doesn't make it necessarily true.

I'm sure that is exactly what Obama would have wanted done when Trump was running. . .

:eusa_doh:

You think so huh?

I suppose you can think what you like but that doesn't make it necessarily true.

What, you don't think Trump was talking to Kissinger and Haas?

You think so huh?

What, you don't think Trump was talking to Kissinger and Haas?
I am sure he talked with them. Your point is? Kissinger and Haass have been involved in foreign policy making for years. Why wouldn't he talk with them, and all of the others whom we never know their names, that are behind the scenes? It appears that you may be the one with a limited mindset and capacity here to see beyond what is reported by the media moguls.

Forum List

Back