They're Acting As If Biden Was Elected

Have they corrected it in all counties and states where it was used? And why does Nancy Pelosi have a vested interested in the exact software that malfunctioned?
Depends if there were errors in those counties. Any errors are picked up by canvassing. This is not some sinister plot.

Yet , you have no problem disenfranchising their votes with fraud.
I’m against fraud. Let me know when you find some because so far there are a lot of internet conspiracies that are debunked after looking into them for thirty seconds.

If they are fake ballots they should be thrown out

actually as I have been explaining to several other libs here the election fraud my be a fiat accompli in that so many mail-in ballots for trump were alleged to be unreadable by the machine and were transcribed by democrat poll workers for biden instead of trump

but no doubt the original ballots have been burned by now so it cant be proven
There aren’t fake ballots. The security systems in the election are robust and taking a ballot is extremely difficult.

There are a lot of conspiracy theories going around on the internet that just aren’t true.
The mail-in ballots were a godsend to democrats who want to cheat

in previous elections they had to pay convicted felons to go around to polling places pretending to be someone else

thats why dems were so opposed to picture IDs

but mass mail ballots filled out by anyone solved that problem
Mail-in ballots are not cheating.
IMO, Trump's biggest mistake was to denigrate the mail-in vote to his followers. I wonder how many never got to the polls on election day, when they could have been mail-ins for Trump?
Were you so concerned about the people turned away from polls in red counties due to voting machines being shut down for hours?

I’m against fraud. Let me know when you find some because so far there are a lot of internet conspiracies that are debunked after looking into them for thirty seconds.
Check into the 2000 + ballots of dead people that were verified as votes counted on the states websites did you?

i think joe won this one....and trump has no one to blame but himself.....his big mouth was a big part of that.....
Right, the lying cheating stealing democrats had no part in it. It's funny how we have states still "counting" their votes while most states were done on election day or the early morning after.

Not really. In 2016, votes were still being counted on November 13th.

Why do you believe that all the votes have to be counted "election day or the early morning after"?

Check into the 2000 + ballots of dead people that were verified as votes counted on the states websites did you?

There weren't any. But by all means, do present these state websites that show "2000 + ballots of dead people".

If they are fake ballots they should be thrown out

actually as I have been explaining to several other libs here the election fraud my be a fiat accompli in that so many mail-in ballots for trump were alleged to be unreadable by the machine and were transcribed by democrat poll workers for biden instead of trump

but no doubt the original ballots have been burned by now so it cant be proven
There aren’t fake ballots. The security systems in the election are robust and taking a ballot is extremely difficult.

There are a lot of conspiracy theories going around on the internet that just aren’t true.
The mail-in ballots were a godsend to democrats who want to cheat

in previous elections they had to pay convicted felons to go around to polling places pretending to be someone else

thats why dems were so opposed to picture IDs

but mass mail ballots filled out by anyone solved that problem
Mail-in ballots are not cheating.
IMO, Trump's biggest mistake was to denigrate the mail-in vote to his followers. I wonder how many never got to the polls on election day, when they could have been mail-ins for Trump?
Were you so concerned about the people turned away from polls in red counties due to voting machines being shut down for hours?
Turned away? People might have had to wait, but without a cite I'm calling BS on "turned away".

i think joe won this one....and trump has no one to blame but himself.....his big mouth was a big part of that.....
Right, the lying cheating stealing democrats had no part in it. It's funny how we have states still "counting" their votes while most states were done on election day or the early morning after.

Not really. In 2016, votes were still being counted on November 13th.

Why do you believe that all the votes have to be counted "election day or the early morning after"?
Classic demobabble twist and spin.

None other than the media is setting up this nation for a giant explosion of anger and frustrated rage when it
consistently refers to Joe Biden as the winner of the presidential race, never once balancing out that misreporting of facts by reporting the election is being contested in court.

And they know exactly what they are doing. They are playing a deadly and dangerous game.
Biden is NOT the president and they should stop feeding that misconception.

Correct. Biden is not the President. He's the President-elect. He becomes the President January 20th. At high noon.

He'll even give Rump a ride.

200.gif

It's great that Jimmy Carter lived long enough to see this moment. He'll be there.
/-----/ It ain't over till the EC says so.

Forum List

Back