They're not stranded it's just that they can't leave yet.

When people are chosen to do a job on identity instead of qualifications, who would not see this coming. Boeing has been eating the democrat jello for far too long.
Mmmm jello.

Well, I love jello pudding, not regular jello. Remember Jello pudding pops? Those were the best. Bill Cosby was in the commercials lol.

Space used to be exciting, interesting but ever since the late 70s its been getting duller and more routine and tedious. I'm originally from Britain and was immersed in the Apollo program as a kid, it got a lot of coverage on TV. I was 10 on the day the men landed on the moon.

The glory days are gone, nothing but memories now and this film was a stunner, when it came out on BluRay I watched it five times in two weeks, here's the extended trailer (is there anyone here who has NOT yet seen this film?)

Last edited:
Boeing has been going downhill since they merged in the late 90's with MD, and this once proud company is a shell of its former self. This was supposed to be an 8 day mission, and now it might be until Feb. they can be taken home?

Can Boeing sink any lower than this?

Boeing has been going downhill since they merged in the late 90's with MD, and this once proud company is a shell of its former self. This was supposed to be an 8 day mission, and now it might be until Feb. they can be taken home?

Can Boeing sink any lower than this?
I have a neighbor I see often, he was a quality control manager at Boeing here in AZ until he retired early a few years ago. He has told me that the place was very stressful, people signing stuff that they shouldn't have, people failing to mention stuff they should have. He said the place was so stressful, that the problems so alarming and concerning that he just retired to get away. Not just him either, many of his coworkers in QA were very unhappy.

Last edited:
I have a neighbor I see often, he was a quality control manager at Boeing here in AZ until he retired early a few years ago. He has told me that the place was very stressful, people signing stuff that they shouldn't have, people failing to mention stuff they should have. He said the place was so stressful, that the problems so alarming and concerning that he just retired to get away.
What I remember more than anything about Boeing is when they were called to the carpet by Congress and basically had no explanation for why they did not have a robust safety culture in place. This was more than shocking to me, it was criminal negligence IMO. Their QC is dogshit, based solely on making deadlines. Their upper management is clueless, and that is what changed since their merger.

Before they merged, they were run by engineers who knew how to build airplanes better than anyone else in the world, now they have everyone looking at their ticket and hoping it says Airbus.

Forum List

Back