Things Are Going So Great Under Biden

That's only because............Trump DID.

Trump Extends Coronavirus Lockdown Until April 30

View attachment 854089
Foreign Policy
https://foreignpolicy.com › 2020/03/30 › morning-brief-...
Mar 30, 2020 — Last week, U.S. President Donald Trump dangled the possibility of reopening the U.S. economy by Easter. Now he has changed his mind. At a White ...

Trump is ahead in pretty much every swing state, even after being indicted 91 times. That should tell you that many Americans feel that a jailbird crimininal would do a better job of running the country than Biden and you lefties.

Big Mac happy meal: $18
This is one of the silly little things that's confusing. If people have enough money to spend 18 dollars for a big mac,
how broke can they be?
And if no one was buying them, how long would MC D keep trying to sell them?

I prefer actual data over people’s impression of the economy. It’s shown to be not all that accurate.
/——/ People’s impressions drive their voting choices, so you’d better care.
IMG_5329.jpeg

I’ve asked this question before. But I never get an answer. So I’ll throw it out there again. This is for you Trump Supporters.

Let’s say Trump is elected. How long before it is fair, in your opinions, before he gets the responsibility for the economy? Is a year long enough? Two? Or will it never be his fault if things don’t turn around?

If the Deep State slowwalks, resists, refuses and harrasses him 24-7 then it is their fault. Obiden 2.0 die Exec Orders and has no such resistance (it was Deep State Heaven) until just recently.

I’ve asked this question before. But I never get an answer. So I’ll throw it out there again. This is for you Trump Supporters.

Let’s say Trump is elected. How long before it is fair, in your opinions, before he gets the responsibility for the economy? Is a year long enough? Two? Or will it never be his fault if things don’t turn around?
LOL. At what point do you start blaming Biden and the dems? Ever?

If the Deep State slowwalks, resists, refuses and harrasses him 24-7 then it is their fault. Obiden 2.0 die Exec Orders and has no such resistance (it was Deep State Heaven) until just recently.

So if Biden says that the economy and such is the fault of Trump Supporters, does that mean it isn’t Biden’s fault?

LOL. Your minority is in not being able to afford things so you move to another country where things are cheaper.

That is not why we are moving. if you have to lie, why bother to post?

So, I don't believe you are in the 20% because, if you were, you wouldn't have to move to another country in order to make ends meet.

We are not moving to another country to make ends meet. I have never said anything like that.

The lower cost of living is just one of the perks.

LOL. At what point do you start blaming Biden and the dems? Ever?

I asked a question based upon the long history here. The Economy tanked in the last year of Trump’s administration. Whenever we mention this fact, we are told it isn’t Trump’s fault. It was COVID, Governors, Businesses, and all of that. It was everybody but Trump.

On day one, everyone who says that sort of thing, started blaming Biden. So my question is how long before Trump owns the economy if he is elected again? A year? Two? Or is it never going to be his fault?

This is one of the silly little things that's confusing. If people have enough money to spend 18 dollars for a big mac,
how broke can they be?
And if no one was buying them, how long would MC D keep trying to sell them?
That's just it. Most can't afford to go to McDonalds anymore. They are getting evicted, foreclosed on, and their cars are being repossessed and you want people to quit buying groceries.

Forum List

Back