Things Are Heating Up For Hastert

It's hilarious to watch the NaziCon double standard in action.
It would be. If there were one. But there isnt. It is funny watching the libs double themselves over trying to compare a one term Speaker of the House from 20 years ago to an ex president and spouse of a current canddiate.

It would be. If there were one. But there isnt. It is funny watching the libs double themselves over trying to compare a one term Speaker of the House from 20 years ago to an ex president and spouse of a current canddiate.

One term Speaker? Try about 8 years. He was the longest-serving Republican Speaker in U.S. history.

:lol:

"One term."

& "20 years ago". lol

What an idiot.

There is no evidence Bill Clinton is a child molester. There is mounting evidence Hastert is.

There is no evidence Bill Clinton is a child molester. There is mounting evidence Hastert is.

NaziCons love to project their perversion onto others they disagree with to deflect from their own deviant behavior.

Who gives a shit? Hastert has been out of office how many years?
You don't give a shit....apparently.

And you don't give a shit about DUE PROCESS, which is hardly surprising as one of the Progs' main tactics is character assassination in the court of the MSM.

I think not giving a shit about a politician that buggered little boys is different than the due process kitchen sink you're trying to throw in here
IOKIYAAR.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

I think not giving a shit about a politician that buggered little boys is different than the due process kitchen sink you're trying to throw in here
He's not a politician, moron. He's a private citizen.
Ah. So any topics about Bill Clinton, be sure to make that point.
Bill Clinton isnt a private citizen, moron. He's an ex president and spouse of a presidential candidate. Keep spinning, guy. Someday you'll hit paydirt.
I guess you wrote this before I added: And before you think you have a loophole, Hastert has been a lobbyist for some time, and he is an occasional guest on political programs. His endorsement of candidates is frequently sought and given.

Until now anyway.

Dumbass.
No one remembered who Hastert was, dumbshit. He certainly wasnt any Bill Clinton.
But you're false equivalence is noted.
Yes, I can imagine that Republicans are too stupid to remember anything from more than one year ago. But the rest of us, aka the smart ones, remember.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Alleged Dennis Hastert Sex Abuse Victim Steve Reinboldt ID d Reports - NBC News

The sister of a now-deceased Illinois man has identified him as an alleged victim of sexual abuse at the hands of Dennis Hastert, according to reports.

Steve Reinboldt was abused thoughout his high school years while serving as the equipment manager of the wrestling team coached by Hastert in Yorkville, Illinois, Jolene Burdge told ABC News and The Associated Press.

The guy died from AIDS in 1995, so this obviously isn't the man Hastert has been paying off. But child molesters generally abuse more than one kid.

This is also hearsay, since it is coming from the deceased's sister.

One can't help but wonder how many more boy toy eruptions we are going to see.

What if this was clinton? Somehow I bet the press wouldn't be as public with it. We would see stories of how families keep,this a secret as they should just to protect clinton by convincing the public this is a private concern of the clintons.

The sister of a now-deceased Illinois man has identified him as an alleged victim of sexual abuse at the hands of Dennis Hastert, according to reports.

Steve Reinboldt was abused thoughout his high school years while serving as the equipment manager of the wrestling team coached by Hastert in Yorkville, Illinois, Jolene Burdge told ABC News and The Associated Press.

The guy died from AIDS in 1995, so this obviously isn't the man Hastert has been paying off. But child molesters generally abuse more than one kid.

What if this was clinton? Somehow I bet the press wouldn't be as public with it. We would see stories of how families keep,this a secret as they should just to protect clinton by convincing the public this is a private concern of the clintons.
Why do you keep trying to deflect away from Hastert being a child molestor?

And I would like to know how many pounds of brain damage you have such that you believe the press would not have a field day if someone came forward and said Clinton had molested their brother when her brother was a kid.

"One term."

& "20 years ago". lol

What an idiot.
1999-2006. He became SPeaker 16 years ago and has been out for 9 years. Fuck off. He is no one. The only reason you give a shit is he is a Republican.

Why do you keep trying to deflect away from Hastert being a child molestor?

And I would like to know how many pounds of brain damage you have such that you believe the press would not have a field day if someone came forward and said Clinton had molested their brother when her brother was a kid.
Just like the press pounced all over the many allegations of rape and coercion when Bill was president? Oh yeah, they ignored them or demonized the person making the accusations.
You must drink gallons of piss before posting here.

Good gawd, has Rabbi followed this "isnt the same" arguement down to "One is named Bill and the other is Dennis" yet?

Hes not a pol anymore
Yabut, we forgot about him
Yabut, Hasserts wife isnt running for POTUS
yabut,

"One term."

& "20 years ago". lol

What an idiot.
1999-2006. He became SPeaker 16 years ago and has been out for 9 years. Fuck off. He is no one. The only reason you give a shit is he is a Republican.
Aw, poor baby. Someone lit the fuse on your tampon.

Take some midol, chump.

"One term."

& "20 years ago". lol

What an idiot.
Aw, poor baby. Someone lit the fuse on your tampon.

Take some midol, chump.
Your defeat is acknowledged. Now get lost.

Forum List

Back