Things Are Heating Up For Hastert

Who gives a shit? Hastert has been out of office how many years?
You don't give a shit....apparently.

And you don't give a shit about DUE PROCESS, which is hardly surprising as one of the Progs' main tactics is character assassination in the court of the MSM.

I think not giving a shit about a politician that buggered little boys is different than the due process kitchen sink you're trying to throw in here
He's not a politician, moron. He's a private citizen.
Ah. So any topics about Bill Clinton, be sure to make that point. And before you think you have a loophole, Hastert has been a lobbyist for some time, and he is an occasional guest on political programs. His endorsement of candidates is frequently sought and given.

Until now anyway.

Who gives a shit? Hastert has been out of office how many years?

And you don't give a shit about DUE PROCESS, which is hardly surprising as one of the Progs' main tactics is character assassination in the court of the MSM.

I think not giving a shit about a politician that buggered little boys is different than the due process kitchen sink you're trying to throw in here
Ah. So any topics about Bill Clinton, be sure to make that point.
Bill Clinton isnt a private citizen, moron. He's an ex president and spouse of a presidential candidate. Keep spinning, guy. Someday you'll hit paydirt.

Bill Clinton isnt a private citizen, moron. He's an ex president and spouse of a presidential candidate. Keep spinning, guy. Someday you'll hit paydirt.
I guess you wrote this before I added: And before you think you have a loophole, Hastert has been a lobbyist for some time, and he is an occasional guest on political programs. His endorsement of candidates is frequently sought and given.

Until now anyway.

Dumbass.

Clinton also receives a Fat Cat pension, office expenses, and a Secret Service detail as a former President.

Hastert is a political figure. Simple fact. You can try to protect the child abuser with your tu quoque deflections and whatever other smoke and mirrors you have in your closet, but that just signals what kind of character you have.

Clinton also receives a Fat Cat pension, office expenses, and a Secret Service detail as a former President.
And Hastert doesn't get a government pension?

Wow! Look at all the weasels rushing to protect someone who is looking more and more every day like a serial child molester.

Fascinating.

And Hastert doesn't get a government pension?

Yes, he does. And if you loons of the left had the ability to see reality, the REAL SCANDAL with both Clinton and Hastert is how they became Very Wealthy (in Bill's case ULTRA WEALTHY) trading on political connections (likely at the expense of the public).

How on earth did a middle class kinda of guy like Hastert come up with $3.5M to pay black mail?

Lobbying.

How on earth did Bubba get hundreds of millions of dollars? Selling influence while his wife was Sec-State.

Both are appalling, but one is far worse that the other, which you are incapable of grokking.

I guess you wrote this before I added: And before you think you have a loophole, Hastert has been a lobbyist for some time, and he is an occasional guest on political programs. His endorsement of candidates is frequently sought and given.

Until now anyway.

Dumbass.
No one remembered who Hastert was, dumbshit. He certainly wasnt any Bill Clinton.
But you're false equivalence is noted.

Wow! Look at all the weasels rushing to protect someone who is looking more and more every day like a serial child molester.

Fascinating.
No one is protecting him, stupid. But when someone whose brother died 20 years ago suddenly comes forward about an incident 50 years ago you've got to ask how reliable that is going to be.
Unless you're a brain dead skull fuck you like.

Forum List

Back