🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Things Like This Are What Cause Me To Lose My Faith

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Not really my faith in the existence of God, but faith as where I think there's only so much praying I can do and there comes a point when not all of the praying in the world can help people like this. At least, that's what I believe. (I never saw this bloke's Wikipedia page before btw.)

Not really my faith in the existence of God, but faith as where I think there's only so much praying I can do and there comes a point when not all of the praying in the world can help people like this. At least, that's what I believe. (I never saw this bloke's Wikipedia page before btw.)

But don’t you think that after enough of it, even He gets sick and tired of it? Something comes to mind…Sodom and Gomorrah.

Two words: free will. Evil religions, ideologies, philosophies and the people who follow them will reign in their own malignant tendencies simply because God gave them the freedom of will to do so. God will not stop such human pestilence while it is alive and wreaking havoc. Only after death will such human monsters be dealt with. And that is precisely why it is up to good men to stop the evil men from spreading their cancer across the world. But to lose one's own faith over evil done by other men is to demonstrate weak faith out of the gates.

Things Like This Are What Cause Me To Lose My Faith​

Not seeing what you are so upset about there, honey. :smoke:

image.jpg

It should make your faith stronger for 2 reasons:
God predicted this mess 2,000 years ago, and He's about to take matters into His own hands.
For those who think God is a happy little ball of light need to look up the term WRATH, because it's coming.
Pray Maranatha... the sooner the better... :)

FJB, if you want to protect your faith and your excellent support, in my childhood, in which my military family moved once a year every year, I remember one thing one of our ministers said that might help you out of your doldrums. He said, "Keep your eyes off people and on God." That will clear the air better than a day of fresh air at the beach. The only other thing I could recommend you is to reread the first couple of chapters of the book of Joshua, who was Moses' right hand man and successor. Joshua1:9 "Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest."

God does answer prayers, and I am confident his answer will benefit the whole world. Hang in there, FJB, for God is good and he will help us on his time schedule, not ours. :thup:

FJB don't worry you're special you met me and God hears your prayers

The bible says when ever two people agree on something Jesus is there!

We've been conditioned with "binaryism" all of our lives, and you don't realize what they have been doing to you.

Scifi is especially to blame for this, as well as futuristic post-apocalyptic stories.

Aliens that all look alike, future humans that all resemble each other, humans forced into generic conditioning, etc....

Even in comedy....."Pat" from SNL is androgynous. Most popular characters in Japanime (anime) nowadays are binary or androgynous. Is it male? Is it female? We don't know and the characters themselves sure as hell don't know.

Society has been being indoctrinated with this since the 60's.

I've been an observer all my life, ever since I can remember, which is around 3 years old. I've always noticed things other people ignore or don't take seriously. The signs are there if you care to SEE them and REALIZE what it is that is happening.

It isn't going to stop anytime soon. Get used to it.

I would say that's not losing your faith though--that's Biblical. Matthew 10:14--whoever does not receive you or hear your words, "wipe the dust from your feet and move on". Jesus not only said this, He lived it. He preached to those who had "ears to hear", right? And taught His disciples that the parables were closed in meaning to those who didn't.

There's also a very interesting interaction with Pharaoh and Moses, where both God and Pharaoh worked to harden his (Pharaoh's) heart over time. People do choose this, sad as it is. I believe we can take some small measure of comfort then that it's not a failing of our faith that we don't feel prompted to pray for them often or at length any longer, but they made that choice too. Also a cautionary tale for us!

It should make your faith stronger for 2 reasons:
God predicted this mess 2,000 years ago, and He's about to take matters into His own hands.
For those who think God is a happy little ball of light need to look up the term WRATH, because it's coming.
Pray Maranatha... the sooner the better... :)

I just read about some huge comet with a small chance of hitting Earth. Honestly my first knee jerk reaction was like GOODY....FINALLY.

We're in bad shape. Bad, bad shape.

Forum List

Back