🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Things Like This Are What Cause Me To Lose My Faith

But to lose one's own faith over evil done by other men is to demonstrate weak faith out of the gates.

Yeah, I guess the problem is I've lost more faith in humanity.

FJB don't worry you're special you met me and God hears your prayers

The bible says when ever two people agree on something Jesus is there!

Well,.. I'm actually getting to see you more of an online friend more than I used to so that's a good thing. :)

Try to keep in mind each of us was created with a spark of the divine. See if you can find it in the people you do meet face-to-face.

Some people I just find to be divinely stupid though. That's the problem.

Also, not trying to bring politics into this or anything, but Joe Biden and Kamala Harris are other two people who seem like they're beyond any kind of help.

If God doesn't do something about this mess, then He owes Sodom and Gomorrah an apology...
He will. Societies rise and fall, live and die.

On an individual bases, this physical existence is a tiny blip on the radar screen then its over.

What happens next, and for the rest of eternity is determined by the choices we made in THIS current short life.

We are either going to become the butterfly transformed from the caterpillar, OR we are the chaff gathered up after the harvest and burned to ashes for all eternity

Also, not trying to bring politics into this or anything, but Joe Biden and Kamala Harris are other two people who seem like they're beyond any kind of help.
I would agree they (as well as Nancy Pelosi) are well beyond our help. But let's keep in mind that what is beyond our abilities is not beyond God's. That depends on their response to God, and that is between God and each one of them.

Forum List

Back