Zone1 Things that block people from God

No matter what you say, I would rather be obedient to God who sent his son to die for my sins, than the whims of men, and society, who only have their self interest in mind. You made your choice and you will have to deal with the consequences. See when I consider the price paid for my forgiveness, it is not an issue to give credit, and bow before the Sovereign God of creation.
Your narcissism stems from using a non-existent entity that supposedly cares about you, with which to blame others for their selfishness, thus falsely bolstering your belief system. That life evolved may not be as special as you would wish, and there's definitely nothing special about DNA that speaks.

Your narcissism stems from using a non-existent entity that supposedly cares about you, with which to blame others for their selfishness, thus falsely bolstering your belief system. That life evolved may not be as special as you would wish, and there's definitely nothing special about DNA that speaks.
See you are trying to put words there that aren't there, he cares about all his children, you own your selfishness I can't blame you for something that is yours, it's an observation. It just happens to be spot on even for you! Your lack of knowledge about how complex dna is is your problem

According to George Washington, religion and virtue are pillars of freedom and liberty.

So what?

Why should I believe everything George Washington ever said? Do you?

He owned slaves to so you must agree with slavery

Nope, need to help people like you reconnect with the knowledge that God exists, and wants you to repent, it will take time to get that libturd programming out
Your low IQ, childish babbling aside...

These ridiculous, magical tales are a barrier to rational, normal people believing in gods. Normal people know resurrection is not possible.

I am telling you with certainty I know how it happened, haven't asked once for your opinion on the matter. I have explained why you do what you do, and you don't agree, or like it. However if you are going to come to a forum discussing God, prepare to have that happen! I am not a religious person I am a Christian!

Yes a god did it.

we can't explain it so it must be the Magic Man in The Sky.

And yes you are a religious person a religious zealot even

George Washington had no theologians present on the day he died, nor prayers were uttered. He was a Roman stoic rather than a xian saint. Kneeling in the Valley Forge snow is an artist's imagining akin to John, delirious on Patmos.
Then you should believe his words all the more.

So what?

Why should I believe everything George Washington ever said? Do you?

He owned slaves to so you must agree with slavery
George Washington said people like you who would subvert religion were not patriots.

George Washington said people like you who would subvert religion were not patriots.

You think I fall for that patriotism bullshit? Personally I think it's stupid t be proud of what patch of dirt you happened to be born on just like I think it's stupid to be proud of the color of your skin.

You do love your appeals to authority don't you?

George was a slave owner and didn't think women should vote and I bet you agree with that because your god believed in slavery and the subjugation of women too.

You think I fall for that patriotism bullshit? Personally I think it's stupid t be proud of what patch of dirt you happened to be born on just like I think it's stupid to be proud of the color of your skin.

You do love your appeals to authority don't you?

George was a slave owner and didn't think women should vote and I bet you agree with that because your god believed in slavery and the subjugation of women too.
I think you are an enemy of liberty and freedom and don't even know it.

I think you are an enemy of liberty and freedom and don't even know it.
Yeah the guy calling for people not to be subjugated is an enemy of liberty while you the guy who tells people to subjugate themselves to a god and other authority figures is the champion of liberty.

Yeah the guy calling for people not to be subjugated is an enemy of liberty while you the guy who tells people to subjugate themselves to a god and other authority figures is the champion of liberty.
I thought you said you weren't trying to subordinate religion?

I thought you said you weren't trying to subordinate religion?

Once again I am stating my opinion of religion. That is all

You can believe your religion all you want to.

I am just one man and yet you consider me a threat to your entire religion.

That really is you displaying your own insecurities.

Once again I am stating my opinion of religion. That is all

You can believe your religion all you want to.

I am just one man and yet you consider me a threat to your entire religion.

That really is you displaying your own insecurities.
You won't be happy until Christianity is banned and abolished.

Or at least you only think you will be happy then, but that won't make you happy either as the problem is you.

You won't be happy until Christianity is banned and abolished.

Or at least you only think you will be happy then, but won't make you happy either as the problem is you.

Wrong.

I'll be happy when reason overcomes superstition.

Forum List

Back