Things That Trombies Now Accept In A POTUS

Many of our principled conservative members have thrown out their dignity and have become Trombies.

Let's produce a list of things that these fine folks now find acceptable for a president.

I'll start.

It is now acceptable for the president to hire his children and other relatives and give them classified security clearance.

Who's next?
This is new?
It’s wrong and has been going on for over 200 years.

Sorry. You failed to grasp the concept of the thread. It is NOW acceptable to Trombies. Get it?

Don't be a dummy.
Elaborate.
You like polite liars; that’s your business.

Many of our principled conservative members have thrown out their dignity and have become Trombies.

Let's produce a list of things that these fine folks now find acceptable for a president.

I'll start.

It is now acceptable for the president to hire his children and other relatives and give them classified security clearance.

Who's next?
Trillion dollar deficits.

Serial adultery.

Multiple marriages.

Treason.

I'll start.

Who's next?

Serial adultery.

Multiple marriages.

Treason.
And yet you seem capable of affording your Internet.

It's now OK for an American president to appease our enemies and attack our friends and allies.

Note how our enemies no longer attack us...see Iran and boats.
It's now acceptable for a president to use a tele prompter when delivering a speech.
Lol, Obama had to have a telepromter. He sounded like a retarded person without one.

Whoa! You're a genius!
I know, i could give a decent speech without a telepromter, something obama couldn't do.

It's now OK for an American president to appease our enemies and attack our friends and allies.

It's now acceptable for a president to use a tele prompter when delivering a speech.
Lol, Obama had to have a telepromter. He sounded like a retarded person without one.

Whoa! You're a genius!
I know, i could give a decent speech without a telepromter, something obama couldn't do.

This thread is about Trump. He's dependent upon the prompter. Before him.....and you've proven the point in this thread...using a prompter was considered a weakness.

Obama could, and did, speak at length and in detail about complex matters without a teleprompter.

The most famous example was when he schooled dozens of Republicans at their retreat regarding the ACA.

Trump can't do that. Period.

Whoa! You're a genius!

This thread is about Trump. He's dependent upon the prompter. Before him.....and you've proven the point in this thread...using a prompter was considered a weakness.

Obama could, and did, speak at length and in detail about complex matters without a teleprompter.

The most famous example was when he schooled dozens of Republicans at their retreat regarding the ACA.

Sure, cupcake, he campaigned 24/7 for 365 days looking right into the camera.

Whoa! You're a genius!

You really love that man. You cannot see his flaws. He's a complete fool without his prompter or handwritten speech. He has zero command of the issues.

Everyone knows this.

I'll start.

Who's next?

Serial adultery.

Multiple marriages.

Treason.

Treason? Multiple marriages? Serial adultery?

Whoa! You're a genius!

You really love that man. You cannot see his flaws. He's a complete fool without his prompter or handwritten speech. He has zero command of the issues.

Everyone knows this.
I voted the platform.
I know you can’t comprehend such a thought.
As I already stated, you like polite liars.

It is now acceptable for a president to outright lie and speak of killing another without consequences.

Going by that logic, our freedom and nation overrides every politician's peccadilloes. Way to paint yourself into a corner
I'm not in a corner...things have changed...Obama turned our nation towards eventual disaster.....we need a man at the helm and we have one....another Bush would have not corrected a thing...we needed a president determined to undo everything Obama did and we have one in Trump....have a nice day!

Your opinion is noted. Thanks!

Whoa! You're a genius!

Everyone knows this.
I voted the platform.

You defend Trump like you love him.

The platform? What bullshit. He doesn't have a platform. His platform is TRUMP.

Everyone knows this.
I voted the platform.

No ad hominems...
Tell me Bernie’s platform...I read his web site.
Tell me Hillary’s platform...I read her web site.

It’s now ok for the president to blow up the deficit.
Record amounts of tax dollars flowing into the treasury due to the increase in jobs....more workers...more tax dollars...that will take care of the deficit in short order....the problem occurs when debt and deficit increases with a shortage of tax dollars...like under Obama...
Wrong.

U.S. government revenue drops after tax cuts
Nothing is stagnant dummy....
Numbers don't lie dummy.

Everyone knows this.
I voted the platform.

No ad hominems...

That's nice. You read websites.

You want a cookie?

It is now perfectly fine for a president to avoid having a press conference for months at a time.

LMAO For a guy who thinks he's the smartest guy in the room you ain't to bright.

Think about it. Why would Trump give a press conference when the press makes up its own news?

That's what they have doing since he was elected. Trump won't waste his time with them and I sure don't blame him.
You are wrong. All the press has done is report on his actions.

Everyone knows this.
I voted the platform.

No ad hominems...

That's nice. You read websites.

You want a cookie?
Thanks for admitting you don’t know what their platforms were, you Ignorant Asshole.
As a note, Sanders’ platform had more in common with Trump’s than he had in common with Hillary’s

Whoa! You're a genius!

Everyone knows this.

We all have flaws

Forum List

Back