This bullshit with Iran is escalating too fast.

He has. It's what he said he'd do. Sometimes, evil must be eliminated when the time arrives. That time came for that evil fk. good fking riddance to him. I don't expect a thing will happen. How could it?

We'll revisit this quote shortly.
so when did the retaliation take place from Bin Laden? he was #uno!!!! strange to think a lower version of him would incite a higher impact of retribution. too fking funny. what happened you dude?

We need to GET OUT OF THE MIDDLE EAST and stop poking the fucking hornet nest.

Not fear
Not cowardice

PRUDENCE!

If a specific threat arises deal with it on a case by case basis.

Those sand crabs have been at war with everyone for CENTURIES. We aren't going to change that without FULL OCCUPATION.

COME HOME/NO WAR IN THE MIDDLE EAST

LOL! Idiot. I knew it was only a matter of time before Your Dear Leader got us in a war. I thought it was going to be a lot sooner.
Poor and lower-income kids are the ones who go to fight, too. Not rich kids.
So all those stupid fucking MAGA idiots are now seeing their children going off to die for Trump.
You motherfuckers asked for it.

LOL! Idiot. I knew it was only a matter of time before Your Dear Leader got us in a war. I thought it was going to be a lot sooner.
So all those stupid fucking MAGA idiots are now seeing their children going off to die for Trump.

Wow - you've even managed to inject marxist classism into war policy. This is why we have a TV assclown launching missiles.

Not fear
Not cowardice

PRUDENCE!

Those sand crabs have been at war with everyone for CENTURIES. We aren't going to change that without FULL OCCUPATION.

what war is that? you okay?

BTW, kids volunteer to go to war. there is no call for soldiers. when were you born? you lost your mind awhile ago that's for sure. And those poor kids you refer to, make money have families get benefits and have a career.

Not fear
Not cowardice

PRUDENCE!

nothing is escalating.....like it has been mentioned here .....President Trump and all Patriots took care of this!

GOD BLESS THEM ALL!

Another fucking idiot raises its head.
Up to 4,000 US troops could deploy to Middle East amid Baghdad unrest: officials

Not fear
Not cowardice

PRUDENCE!

nothing is escalating.....like it has been mentioned here .....President Trump and all Patriots took care of this!

GOD BLESS THEM ALL!

Up to 4,000 US troops could deploy to Middle East amid Baghdad unrest: officials
that baghdad unrest began before the airstrike. you're not much of a buff on current news huh?

And for the record, that post of yours reveals the real idiot

Wow - you've even managed to inject marxist classism into war policy. This is why we have a TV assclown launching missiles.

There's two assclowns launching missiles. The other one is in NK.
And a possible third since Iran has been refining their nuclear capabilities to a state which the Pentagon may or may not know.

Not fear
Not cowardice

PRUDENCE!

We are in a war? Link?

He has. It's what he said he'd do. Sometimes, evil must be eliminated when the time arrives. That time came for that evil fk. good fking riddance to him. I don't expect a thing will happen. How could it?

We'll revisit this quote shortly.
so when did the retaliation take place from Bin Laden? he was #uno!!!! strange to think a lower version of him would incite a higher impact of retribution. too fking funny. what happened you dude?
His ISIS decoder ring finally showed up in the mail.

And a possible third since Iran has been refining their nuclear capabilities to a state which the Pentagon may or may not know.
still haven't seen that war link yet. why?

Not fear
Not cowardice

PRUDENCE!

GOD BLESS THEM ALL!

that baghdad unrest began before the airstrike. you're not much of a buff on current news huh?

Hey dumbfuck, I am quite aware of the protest and violence at the bloated, over-bearing and over-budget American embassy in Baghdad which started this.
Trump's decision to kill their top dog military guy was a big mistake, he's such a stupid fucking bastard.

Mattis, McMasters, Kelly and Bolton are collectively slapping their foreheads as we speak.

Here it is LOL. It just hasn't happened yet.

Just remember when God kicks your ass, just don't bother getting up, Iran.

Bible Gateway passage: Ezekiel 38 - New International Version

He's burning in Hell with Muhammad, Hitler, Stalin and Bin Laden.

Millions more will join him soon.

Not fear
Not cowardice

PRUDENCE!

GOD BLESS THEM ALL!

Hey dumbfuck, I am quite aware of the protest and violence at the bloated, over-bearing and over-budget American embassy in Baghdad which started this.
Trump's decision to kill their top dog military guy was a big mistake, he's such a stupid fucking bastard.

Mattis, McMasters, Kelly and Bolton are collectively slapping their foreheads as we speak.

Not fear
Not cowardice

PRUDENCE!

GOD BLESS THEM ALL!

ewwww big mistake. what do you know about what a mistake it was? what intelligence agency are you using?

You dumbfuck. Why don't you do a timeline of the incidents that led up to the war in Iraq?

9/11/2001 - WTC attack
9/2001 - U.S. invades Afghanistan
3/2003 - Bush announces start of Iraq war

This doesn't happen overnight, you stupid idiot.

You dumbfuck. Why don't you do a timeline of the incidents that led up to the war in Iraq?

9/11/2001 - WTC attack
9/2001 - U.S. invades Afghanistan
3/2003 - Bush announces start of Iraq war

This doesn't happen overnight, you stupid idiot.
in 1995 they hit one of the US destroyers in dock. I believe they also tried to take the towers down in the late 90s, so it's been happening for a very long time. what's your point?

charwin95: DOUBLE BULLSHIT!
1. Obama's "coalition forces" were in your imagination. They just watched the ISIS Caliphate expand.
Here are real links proving how big ISIS got under Obama:

ISIL territorial claims - Wikipedia
230px-Near_East_ISIS_controlled_areas-fr.svg.png
NOTE THAT THE YEAR ISIS IS AT IT'S PEAK IS 2015 THANKS OBAMA!!
Maximum extent of ISIL's territorial control in Syria and Iraq in late 2015.

2. Trump unleashed the US military to attack ISIS and with the Kurds on the ground, completely eliminated the ISIS Caliphate by March 2019.
Operation Inherent Resolve - Wikipedia

3. Trump did not "abandon" the Kurds to Turkey, there was no "mass slaughter" of Kurds. Turkey was going to invade Syria to create a buffer zone with or without US troops present. Trump wisely withdrew from the Turkish invasion and their new "buffer zone". No US troops were injured during the Turkish invasion.
Trump then placed armor to protect the oil field that will be used by the Kurds to purchase weapons to defend their territory. The US is not going to go to war with NATO ally Turkey over a population that has been a problem child for a thousand years.

Esper: US troops, armored vehicles going to Syria oil fields

Trump suggests Kurds relocate as US considers deploying armored vehicles to protect oil fields

BULLSHIT. Your ignorance is corrupted and unbelievable. You are lying for Trump.

If not for Obama and the Kurds we’ll still be fighting ISIS. Your link was the beginning of the fight.

Trump took over at the end and took credits. YES Trump abandoned the Kurds. You may want to ask his own GOPs supporters and generals and soldiers who are still in Syria that trashed Trump coward foreign policies. You can Google it to update your ignorance.
Now Putin. Assad and Iran is running the show in northern Iraq.

BULLSHIT. What the fuck is Turkey buffer zone? Why not create the buffer zone inside the Turkey border? Just like any other countries.
Why create a buffer zone inside Syria where the Kurds are already there?
Why create a buffer zone where a few oil field are located run by the Kurds? STUPID.

Why would and should be a US soldiers get hurt before Turkey invasion? US soldiers were playing soccers inside the Kurds territories and having a. good time before that. Now the area is war torn devastated areas with hundreds of thousands misplaced families created by inept Trump. That’s a fact and known all over the world.

Kurds existed and no places to go. If that is a Turkey problem then that is Turkey problem but why create more problems so enemies of America get the best benefits and makes us look weak? Trump is very STUPID.

There was no imminent threat.
How would you know? Unless...your commie intel sources told you so, Synth.

Having said that.....I just don't think it was a prudent move for that strike.
I’m just going with the percentages. Trump lies about everything. Why not this?
Example: Trump has now told this lie 109 times. Obama signed this. Trump had nothing to do with it. Just another case of Trump taking credit for Obama’s work, and Obama’s success.

View attachment 298068

the truth:

AP FACT CHECK: Trump takes credit for Obama’s gains for vets
Actually, he extended the program, then replaced it-
Trump Signs Bill to Extend Veterans Choice Program
Trump Signs $55 Billion Bill to Replace VA Choice Program

Yes, he’s trying to force vets to seek care from for-profit medicine. The problem being that mainstream medicine is ill-equipped to deal with the unique challenges and medical requirements for wounded warriors so the care vets get from the failing for-profit system isn’t always the best.

And by redirecting funds to the for-profit system, the VA is being starved of much needed funds to expand their staff and facilities to provide more help to more vets. So care for vets deteriorates and continues to be underfunded.

Forum List

Back