This bullshit with Iran is escalating too fast.

Trump warned Iran that they need to start paying nice or suffer the consequences.

The assholes didn't listen, did they?

The results is what? Did they shiver or spit? Or scared?

Let me tell you the reality and I don’t fucking lie.

I’ve been to Tehran twice and I know lots of Iranians here and in Iran. They are good people that hate the reputations of supporting terrorism.
The young generations do not like the old hard liners but they are scared of new revolutions to change the regime. Especially doesn’t know where and who to turns for support especially NOT this idiot Trump.
But the Trump sanctions against ordinary Iranians that need food, medicines and other human essentials...... That doesn’t want to get involved. Are turning the tides of HATES towards Americans.

The numbers of chanting death to America is very small compared to general populations. The numbers after the sanctions will turn the whole country of hating America not only in Iran but Iraq and Syria. We supposed to get these good people to be on our side not against us.

It took generations to build that kind support then here comes this ugly dude who doesn’t know what he is doing wrecked and fuck it up.
then the people within Iran need to take out the leaders to allow money back in. It's what the US wants. you don't get it though, cause you're too blind to see.

Tough shit does not solve this kind of problem with foreign countries. ME is not America.
Try to remember that. Sanctions against people will create more enemies for generations to come.
then why do demofks always push for sanctions? you don't care about russian people who live in a country with sanctions? it's a ball of twine you're tangled up in.

giphy.gif

We need to GET OUT OF THE MIDDLE EAST and stop poking the fucking hornet nest.

Not fear
Not cowardice

PRUDENCE!

If a specific threat arises deal with it on a case by case basis.

Those sand crabs have been at war with everyone for CENTURIES. We aren't going to change that without FULL OCCUPATION.

COME HOME/NO WAR IN THE MIDDLE EAST

nothing is escalating.....like it has been mentioned here .....President Trump and all Patriots took care of this!

GOD BLESS THEM ALL!

We told Iran to knock this shit off or we'll kill you bastards!!

You are a well known LIAR. How can we be sure that you are telling the truth? .
No, Char, that is the continuous false allegation you snowflakes make against me all the time - and always without anything to back it up like you just did.

Quite the OPPOSITE, in fact, is true, which is why you and the other snowflakes hate me and attack me personally so much on this thread.

The fact is I provide links in almost all of my posts to substantiate what I say, unlike snowflakes like you, as you just demonstrated.

The fact is dumbass, lying, propaganda-parroting snowflakes like you and DL spew this 'you are a liar' bullshit when you spew lies on the board and I call you on it because you almost NEVER provide anything to back up your claims.

DL, for example, ran to D-Schiff's defense and parroted his bullshit claim that 'anonymity' and 'immunity' are afforded to Whistle Blowers. I posted the exact law - word for word - with multiple links to the same law so she and everyone else could read the law for themselves.

When Schiff lied to his lawyer buddies, which was stupid as hell, they shot back a challenge to produce the law that did what he claimed. He ran. He has refused to even attempt to back up his LIE...and so has DL.

Unmasking liars, debunking snowflake talking points, and rubbing the evidence of the Democrats crimes and their own lies in their faces is why snowflakes - delicate, easily offended personally attaching character-assassin wanna-bes like you make that false claim in 'drive-by' posts.

How can you be sure I am not lying - like you should do with anyone who posts on this board --
Do they provide links?
Open and READ their links.
Do your own research.
just don't call someone a liar because you don't like the information they are posting. And if you don't like some of what is written in the articles / news don't attack the person posting the link as if they are the ones who wrote it.

Its Iran's move, will they poke the tiger or tuck their tail and go home?

How badly do they want to get thumped?

You really learned nothing from Iraq, did you? You cannot defeat an enemy who hates you. You cannot win any war without winning hearts or minds.

Trump has no clue or plan of what to do. The sanctions were working to divide the Iraqi’s against their leadership. By retaliating against the Iraqis, he has now united the nation in their absolute hatred of the west.

You cannot make up foreign policy based on your daily press clippings. Trump is simply deflecting from his impeachment with threats of war. You can’t remove a President from office in a time of war.

Except that this President tore up a peace treaty and provoked this crisis where there was none. Any President this incompetent needs to be removed NOW!

You obviously don't get Iraq or Iran, or what's going on between them.

If you think that the Iraqi's prefer life under Saddam and his criminal larvae, we disagree on the facts.

If you think that the Iranian people prefer living under the current regime, we disagree on the facts.

If you think that Syria, Turkey, Yemen, Libya, Israel, Palestine, or Saudi Arabia are going to live in peace and harmony, with or without the US peacekeepers, we disagree on the facts.

There was no "peace treaty" with Iran, just a 10-year pause that Iran got $150b for, that's IF you are gullible enough to believe that Iran actually paused their nuke program.

Trump is doing what needs to be done. He'll be there another 5-years, so enjoy his presidency!!

How did you came up $150 billions. You cannot even get your lie straight. What made you think you know what you are talking about?

The ten years is something to buy time till new regime or for the new generations. Not an allowance to build nuclear arm.

NOW they have no excuses to build their own nuclear weapons. The construction of hard water facilities in Arak will be completed this year by next year they have nuclear weapons. We created more enemies then Iran can now finish their nuclear weapons.

NOW TELL ME. What the hell did Trump moron accomplish?

https://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/obama-iran-terrorism/
The $150b includes the removal of sanctions, not just the financial assets Obama gave them.

Trump said that Iran will not be allowed to have nuclear weapons. That sounds pretty simple to me. If they keep pushing they will find out what he means.

That means that you are very poorly informed. Iran survives before the nuclear deal despite with all the sanctions applied. They almost and close to complete their nuclear toys and missile programs. Bibi of Israel even demonstrated how close they were.

You can thank Barry for his violation of the US Constitution and negotiating his own personal treaty with Iran for how close they are with acquiring nukes. It was reported b Yun inspectors that Iran was caught DURING THE NEGOTIATIONS violating the temporary agreements put in place covering up to the point when the final treaty agreements kicked in....and Barry kept negotiating with them.

If they are smiling at you from across the table after it was just reported they are already breaking =your treaty that has not gone into effect yet why are you going to keep negotiating from a position of weaknesses to get a treaty signed?!

WTF?! That's pretty much the same thing as the Shah peeing on Barry and telling him not to worry, that its just raining, and to go ahead and sign the treaty.

why not? take out evil when one has a chance in battle.
Why? There is going to be a ripple effect from this. I believe a lot of innocent lives are going to be lost.
I'm just not convinced this was the hill for a battle. Just my opinion, jc.
there is? how do you know that? with what money will they fund that retaliation?
ME has a track record for a very long time, jc. Iran has no problem funding terrorists organizations.
I was told this morning that the sanctions took all of their money. so if the sanctions are working, how can they afford to mount any kind of strike against the US? and where? baghdad?

That means that you are very poorly informed.

Iran survives before the nuclear deal despite with all the sanctions applied. They almost and close to complete their nuclear toys and missile programs. Bibi of Israel even demonstrated how close they were.
I thought the 1.5 billion was to not make a nuclear bomb? are you saying obammy purchased a nuclear bomb?

You really learned nothing from Iraq, did you? You cannot defeat an enemy who hates you. You cannot win any war without winning hearts or minds.

Trump has no clue or plan of what to do. The sanctions were working to divide the Iraqi’s against their leadership. By retaliating against the Iraqis, he has now united the nation in their absolute hatred of the west.

You cannot make up foreign policy based on your daily press clippings. Trump is simply deflecting from his impeachment with threats of war. You can’t remove a President from office in a time of war.

Except that this President tore up a peace treaty and provoked this crisis where there was none. Any President this incompetent needs to be removed NOW!

If you think that the Iraqi's prefer life under Saddam and his criminal larvae, we disagree on the facts.

If you think that the Iranian people prefer living under the current regime, we disagree on the facts.

If you think that Syria, Turkey, Yemen, Libya, Israel, Palestine, or Saudi Arabia are going to live in peace and harmony, with or without the US peacekeepers, we disagree on the facts.

There was no "peace treaty" with Iran, just a 10-year pause that Iran got $150b for, that's IF you are gullible enough to believe that Iran actually paused their nuke program.

Trump is doing what needs to be done. He'll be there another 5-years, so enjoy his presidency!!

How did you came up $150 billions. You cannot even get your lie straight. What made you think you know what you are talking about?

The ten years is something to buy time till new regime or for the new generations. Not an allowance to build nuclear arm.

NOW they have no excuses to build their own nuclear weapons. The construction of hard water facilities in Arak will be completed this year by next year they have nuclear weapons. We created more enemies then Iran can now finish their nuclear weapons.

no benghazi???

Like other people told you. You are nothing but one liner ignorant and dumb.

Now tell me. What the hell did Trump accomplishment by these sanctions?

no benghazi???

the sanctions are still on. his goal is to topple the regime using the iranian people. They are starting to move closer to that as a threat. that's what.

Not fear
Not cowardice

PRUDENCE!

Those sand crabs have been at war with everyone for CENTURIES. We aren't going to change that without FULL OCCUPATION.

nothing is escalating.....like it has been mentioned here .....President Trump and all Patriots took care of this!

GOD BLESS THEM ALL!

Trump has taken care of NOTHING, but ripped up treaties and trying to rent out the US Army to protect oil wells.
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:
yep just another warmonger puppet president same as bush and obama doing what his masters tell him.

Not fear
Not cowardice

PRUDENCE!

there is nothing in the ME worth one drop of American Blood

Trump warned Iran that they need to start paying nice or suffer the consequences.

I’ve been to Tehran twice and I know lots of Iranians here and in Iran. They are good people that hate the reputations of supporting terrorism.
The young generations do not like the old hard liners but they are scared of new revolutions to change the regime. Especially doesn’t know where and who to turns for support especially NOT this idiot Trump.
But the Trump sanctions against ordinary Iranians that need food, medicines and other human essentials...... That doesn’t want to get involved. Are turning the tides of HATES towards Americans.

The numbers of chanting death to America is very small compared to general populations. The numbers after the sanctions will turn the whole country of hating America not only in Iran but Iraq and Syria. We supposed to get these good people to be on our side not against us.

It took generations to build that kind support then here comes this ugly dude who doesn’t know what he is doing wrecked and fuck it up.
then the people within Iran need to take out the leaders to allow money back in. It's what the US wants. you don't get it though, cause you're too blind to see.

Tough shit does not solve this kind of problem with foreign countries. ME is not America.
Try to remember that. Sanctions against people will create more enemies for generations to come.

then why do demofks always push for sanctions? you don't care about russian people who live in a country with sanctions? it's a ball of twine you're tangled up in.

giphy.gif

You are very ignorant and stupid.

1. Russia is an enemy and only country to that can eradicate US in the face of the earth.

2. Putin rape our democracy that you and others supported.

3. Russia deserves to be punished.

4. Russians will is like self sufficient and does not suffer as much like the Iranians.

5. Its bipartisan that pushes sanctions against Russia not just democrats. Then Trump always objected especially against any oligarchs.

Not fear
Not cowardice

PRUDENCE!

GOD BLESS THEM ALL!

Trump has taken care of NOTHING, but ripped up treaties and trying to rent out the US Army to protect oil wells.
You're not very bright - Arya?

Nope.

she is not.

:04:

Yet both of you haven't actually replied to her post. Weird, if you're going to call her dumb at least attempt to prove it.

Yet both of you haven't actually replied to her post. Weird, if you're going to call her dumb at least attempt to prove it.[/QUOTE]

exactly,

giphy.gif

You are very ignorant and stupid.

1. Russia is an enemy and only country to that can eradicate US in the face of the earth.

2. Putin rape our democracy that you and others supported.

3. Russia deserves to be punished.

4. Russians will is like self sufficient and does not suffer as much like the Iranians.

5. Its bipartisan that pushes sanctions against Russia not just democrats. Then Trump always objected especially against any oligarchs.
thanks! you made my case.

Not fear
Not cowardice

PRUDENCE!

GOD BLESS THEM ALL!

yep just another warmonger puppet president same as bush and obama doing what his masters tell him.
where's the war?
giphy.gif

in less than 24 hours oil prices are up and airline prices are down --

fast enough ?

You are a well known LIAR. How can we be sure that you are telling the truth? .
No, Char, that is the continuous false allegation you snowflakes make against me all the time - and always without anything to back it up like you just did.

Quite the OPPOSITE, in fact, is true, which is why you and the other snowflakes hate me and attack me personally so much on this thread.

The fact is I provide links in almost all of my posts to substantiate what I say, unlike snowflakes like you, as you just demonstrated.

The fact is dumbass, lying, propaganda-parroting snowflakes like you and DL spew this 'you are a liar' bullshit when you spew lies on the board and I call you on it because you almost NEVER provide anything to back up your claims.

DL, for example, ran to D-Schiff's defense and parroted his bullshit claim that 'anonymity' and 'immunity' are afforded to Whistle Blowers. I posted the exact law - word for word - with multiple links to the same law so she and everyone else could read the law for themselves.

When Schiff lied to his lawyer buddies, which was stupid as hell, they shot back a challenge to produce the law that did what he claimed. He ran. He has refused to even attempt to back up his LIE...and so has DL.

Unmasking liars, debunking snowflake talking points, and rubbing the evidence of the Democrats crimes and their own lies in their faces is why snowflakes - delicate, easily offended personally attaching character-assassin wanna-bes like you make that false claim in 'drive-by' posts.

How can you be sure I am not lying - like you should do with anyone who posts on this board --
Do they provide links?
Open and READ their links.
Do your own research.
just don't call someone a liar because you don't like the information they are posting. And if you don't like some of what is written in the articles / news don't attack the person posting the link as if they are the ones who wrote it.

That’s too long to read. I stopped at first paragraph. I know that you lie a lot. So i don’t bother.

"The Obama administration told the American people that the JCPOA would improve relations with Iran and bring it into the international community. However, Iran’s behavior actually worsened after the JCPOA, especially with its decision to send troops to Syria.

The nuclear deal already allows Iran to pursue nuclear-weapons-related activities, permitting it to enrich uranium with 5,000 centrifuge machines while the agreement is in effect. Its inspection provisions are likewise very weak and Iran has violated them by not permitting inspections of military sites. Iran also has refused to fully account for its past nuclear-weapons work.

Israeli intelligence discovered last year from a trove of Iranian documents (the “Iran nuclear archive”) the existence of a secret atomic warehouse in Tehran that may have contained 300 tons of equipment and 15 kilograms of radioactive material. Rouhani’s threats are therefore absurd because he is threatening to withdraw from an ineffective nuclear agreement that Iran is already cheating on.

Although European governments still oppose President Trump’s withdrawal from the JCPOA and new U.S. sanctions against Iran, European corporations are honoring U.S. sanctions and have left Iran in droves, including Air France, British Airways, KLM, Total, Siemens, and Volkswagen.

Iran’s recent threats and alleged plans to attack U.S. interests reflect the success of President Trump’s maximum-pressure strategy on Iran. U.S. sanctions have isolated Iran and deprived its ruling mullahs of funds to spend on the military, terrorism, and meddling in regional disputes. The sanctions also have caused Iran’s oil exports to drop to about 1.3 million barrels a day, down from 2.8 million before the U.S. left the JCPOA. Iran’s oil exports probably will drop much further due to the Trump administration’s recent decision to end all exemptions to U.S. oil sanctions. Iran’s economy is expected to shrink by 6 percent in 2019 after having shrunk 3.9 percent in 2018. Inflation could reach 50 percent this year."

Trump Administration's Iran Policy and Sanctions Successful | National Review

Democrats would rather to continue to rely on an Obama lie and his Un-Constitutional personal treaty with Iran that Iran was already violating before they signed the deal.

Democrats, like Biden, would rather turn a blind eye as Iran spreads across the Middle East while killing US troops, civilians, and overrunning US embassies.

Democrats would rather villainize the President for responding to Iran killing Americans and side with terrorist commanders / enemies of this nation simply because President TRUMP is standing up to them.

Not fear
Not cowardice

PRUDENCE!

GOD BLESS THEM ALL!

where's the war?
giphy.gif
Technically the war is over if they ran away.
giphy.gif

in less than 24 hours oil prices are up and airline prices are down --

fast enough ?
and no link. go fking figure.

But the biggest impact of Soleimani’s death so far appeared to be on oil prices BRN00, +3.71%. Crude oil prices CL00, +3.04% jumped 3.42% to more than $63 on Friday morning, the highest level since April 2019. But one analyst suggested that oil prices CL.1, +3.04% could go as high as $80 even if a full-blown war between the U.S. and Iran didn’t materialize.

Friday’s surge in oil prices put pressure on airline stocks — including American Airlines AAL, -4.55%, Delta Air Lines DAL, -2.06% and United Airlines UAL, -2.15% — in anticipation of the higher costs those companies could incur. If oil prices stay elevated for an extended period of time, airlines would eventually respond with higher fares,

fuk off moron --

Forum List

Back