This bullshit with Iran is escalating too fast.

Because the same thing was said about Iraq, we'd only be there a month, easy PEASY.
How long did the Nobel Peace Prize Winner believe the US was going to stay in Syria once he dragged the US into the middle of that civil war soup? He walked out the door, leaving troops still there....
Does anyone actually know what Obama Bin Lying did to get a Dumbbell Peace Prize?
blew somebody important?

Because the same thing was said about Iraq, we'd only be there a month, easy PEASY.
How long did the Nobel Peace Prize Winner believe the US was going to stay in Syria once he dragged the US into the middle of that civil war soup? He walked out the door, leaving troops still there....
and trump tried to remove them and got bashed for it. you know, if you do this you're wrong, if you do the opposite you're still wrong.

The U.S. was pumping just 5.1 million barrels per day when Obama took office in January 2009, according to the U.S. Energy Information Administration.

Fast forward to April and the U.S. produced 8.9 million barrels per day. That's an incredible 74% increase. In fact, in 2015, the U.S. pumped the most oil in 43 years.

The U.S. is now the world's No. 1 petroleum producer when you count not just crude but also liquified natural gas. If you limit the
Thanks for proving my point about whether Iran closes the straight and f*s up the world's oil supply / economy it no longer hurts us that much anymore. F* 'em!

Its Iran's move, will they poke the tiger or tuck their tail and go home?

How badly do they want to get thumped?

You really learned nothing from Iraq, did you? You cannot defeat an enemy who hates you. You cannot win any war without winning hearts or minds.

Trump has no clue or plan of what to do. The sanctions were working to divide the Iraqi’s against their leadership. By retaliating against the Iraqis, he has now united the nation in their absolute hatred of the west.

You cannot make up foreign policy based on your daily press clippings. Trump is simply deflecting from his impeachment with threats of war. You can’t remove a President from office in a time of war.

Except that this President tore up a peace treaty and provoked this crisis where there was none. Any President this incompetent needs to be removed NOW!

You obviously don't get Iraq or Iran, or what's going on between them.

If you think that the Iraqi's prefer life under Saddam and his criminal larvae, we disagree on the facts.

If you think that the Iranian people prefer living under the current regime, we disagree on the facts.

If you think that Syria, Turkey, Yemen, Libya, Israel, Palestine, or Saudi Arabia are going to live in peace and harmony, with or without the US peacekeepers, we disagree on the facts.

There was no "peace treaty" with Iran, just a 10-year pause that Iran got $150b for, that's IF you are gullible enough to believe that Iran actually paused their nuke program.

Trump is doing what needs to be done. He'll be there another 5-years, so enjoy his presidency!!

How did you came up $150 billions. You cannot even get your lie straight. What made you think you know what you are talking about?

The ten years is something to buy time till new regime or for the new generations. Not an allowance to build nuclear arm.

NOW they have no excuses to build their own nuclear weapons. The construction of hard water facilities in Arak will be completed this year by next year they have nuclear weapons. We created more enemies then Iran can now finish their nuclear weapons.

NOW TELL ME. What the hell did Trump moron accomplish?

https://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/obama-iran-terrorism/
The $150b includes the removal of sanctions, not just the financial assets Obama gave them.

Trump said that Iran will not be allowed to have nuclear weapons. That sounds pretty simple to me. If they keep pushing they will find out what he means.

Here is the sad and always fucked up with unknown media like your link.

These are unknown news media created by people that hate Obama. They can say anything so weak people like you believe it. So how can you be sure they are telling you the truth? That is pure garbage.
GO GET ME SOMETHING ELSE.

They are building the nuclear weapons now, Trump did not stop anything. Read my post again. Don’t stare at it. Then answer my question if you know what you are talking about.
unknown by whom? wtf are you spewing nonsense about now?

Does anyone actually know what Obama Bin Lying did to get a Dumbbell Peace Prize?
blew somebody important?
Like the Douchebag Obama Bin Lying invited in to The White House as his good buddy whom just got his Nutsack blown to smithereens, when we deep sixed Oh Solo Mio

Omar threatens to 'step in and stop' Trump following Soleimani killing

Ilhan "Ollie Assburn" Omar is criticizing president Trump in a long hate filled rambling speech.

I think we should give her a hand!

soleimani_hand_ring.jpg

But the biggest impact of Soleimani’s death so far appeared to be on oil prices BRN00, +3.71%. Crude oil prices CL00, +3.04% jumped 3.42% to more than $63 on Friday morning, the highest level since April 2019. But one analyst suggested that oil prices CL.1, +3.04% could go as high as $80 even if a full-blown war between the U.S. and Iran didn’t materialize.

Friday’s surge in oil prices put pressure on airline stocks — including American Airlines AAL, -4.55%, Delta Air Lines DAL, -2.06% and United Airlines UAL, -2.15% — in anticipation of the higher costs those companies could incur. If oil prices stay elevated for an extended period of time, airlines would eventually respond with higher fares,

fuk off moron --
One of the great things about the US now, thanks to Trump and Republicans, is that the US is now energy INDEPENDENT. We export more oil than we import. Something like this would have crippled us under Obama or if Democrats were in control / had their way. Thank God for leaders who position the US to be able to survive without begging and bowing to our enemies.

This is a good example of what I’m
talking about. LIAR.
You are a very big LIAR. How the hell can you even said this kind of stupidity?

1. We are already oil independent when Trump took over.
2. Being an oil independent doesn’t happen overnight. Stupid.
3. The oil glut and lower oil prices. Hundreds of oil flat form are still seating idle in gulf of Mexico before trump took over and still idle today because it costs more to operate.

In reality Trump has nothing to do with the oil independent. It only happened that he is the president..

But the biggest impact of Soleimani’s death so far appeared to be on oil prices BRN00, +3.71%. Crude oil prices CL00, +3.04% jumped 3.42% to more than $63 on Friday morning, the highest level since April 2019. But one analyst suggested that oil prices CL.1, +3.04% could go as high as $80 even if a full-blown war between the U.S. and Iran didn’t materialize.

Friday’s surge in oil prices put pressure on airline stocks — including American Airlines AAL, -4.55%, Delta Air Lines DAL, -2.06% and United Airlines UAL, -2.15% — in anticipation of the higher costs those companies could incur. If oil prices stay elevated for an extended period of time, airlines would eventually respond with higher fares,

fuk off moron --
One of the great things about the US now, thanks to Trump and Republicans, is that the US is now energy INDEPENDENT. We export more oil than we import. Something like this would have crippled us under Obama or if Democrats were in control / had their way. Thank God for leaders who position the US to be able to survive without begging and bowing to our enemies.

talking about. LIAR.

3. The oil glut and lower oil prices. Hundreds of oil flat form are still seating idle in gulf of Mexico before trump took over and still idle today because it costs more to operate.

In reality Trump has nothing to do with the oil independent. It only happened that he is the president..
Barry Hussein had nothing to do with our increased oil production. He restricted production on the only land he could.........public.

Production increased on private lands and because of fracking, which the wimp opposed as well.

fuk off moron --

talking about. LIAR.

LIAR

You really learned nothing from Iraq, did you? You cannot defeat an enemy who hates you. You cannot win any war without winning hearts or minds.

Trump has no clue or plan of what to do. The sanctions were working to divide the Iraqi’s against their leadership. By retaliating against the Iraqis, he has now united the nation in their absolute hatred of the west.

You cannot make up foreign policy based on your daily press clippings. Trump is simply deflecting from his impeachment with threats of war. You can’t remove a President from office in a time of war.

Except that this President tore up a peace treaty and provoked this crisis where there was none. Any President this incompetent needs to be removed NOW!

You obviously don't get Iraq or Iran, or what's going on between them.

If you think that the Iraqi's prefer life under Saddam and his criminal larvae, we disagree on the facts.

If you think that the Iranian people prefer living under the current regime, we disagree on the facts.

If you think that Syria, Turkey, Yemen, Libya, Israel, Palestine, or Saudi Arabia are going to live in peace and harmony, with or without the US peacekeepers, we disagree on the facts.

There was no "peace treaty" with Iran, just a 10-year pause that Iran got $150b for, that's IF you are gullible enough to believe that Iran actually paused their nuke program.

Trump is doing what needs to be done. He'll be there another 5-years, so enjoy his presidency!!

How did you came up $150 billions. You cannot even get your lie straight. What made you think you know what you are talking about?

The ten years is something to buy time till new regime or for the new generations. Not an allowance to build nuclear arm.

NOW they have no excuses to build their own nuclear weapons. The construction of hard water facilities in Arak will be completed this year by next year they have nuclear weapons. We created more enemies then Iran can now finish their nuclear weapons.

NOW TELL ME. What the hell did Trump moron accomplish?

https://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/obama-iran-terrorism/
The $150b includes the removal of sanctions, not just the financial assets Obama gave them.

Trump said that Iran will not be allowed to have nuclear weapons. That sounds pretty simple to me. If they keep pushing they will find out what he means.

Here is the sad and always fucked up with unknown media like your link.

These are unknown news media created by people that hate Obama. They can say anything so weak people like you believe it. So how can you be sure they are telling you the truth? That is pure garbage.
GO GET ME SOMETHING ELSE.

They are building the nuclear weapons now, Trump did not stop anything. Read my post again. Don’t stare at it. Then answer my question if you know what you are talking about.
unknown by whom? wtf are you spewing nonsense about now?

Get back to me when you know what you are talking about. For the mean time stop wasting bandwidth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WTH. Then you used an unknown media to prove your point of ignorance.
The NATIONAL REVIEW is an 'unknown media source' to you? Is 'Google' also 'foreign' to you? Just how long have you been in this country?

Bwuhahahahahaha.......

By the way, thanks, snowflake, for continuing to prove snowflakes always try to attack the sources when they can't dispute what is being reported.

:p

Are kidding me.? You post National Review then you post your ignorant opinions.
What do you expect from Netanyahu trying to push America to go to war with Iran?

WTH. Then you used an unknown media to prove your point of ignorance.
The NATIONAL REVIEW is an 'unknown media source' to you? Is 'Google' also 'foreign' to you? Just how long have you been in this country?

Bwuhahahahahaha.......

By the way, thanks, snowflake, for continuing to prove snowflakes always try to attack the sources when they can't dispute what is being reported.

:p

Are kidding me.? You post National Review then you post your ignorant opinions.
What do you expect from Netanyahu trying to push America to go to war with Iran?
Iran will be exterminated by God via Hell Fire and Brimstone on The Mountains of Israel. America, nor Israel will have to fire a shot. It will take 7 months to bury all the bodies, and 7 years to clear all the wreckage.

Take that to the bank, or Hell, whichever you make it to first.

Forum List

Back