This bullshit with Iran is escalating too fast.

in less than 24 hours oil prices are up and airline prices are down --

fast enough ?
I just got gas for $2.27 cents a gallon. Maybe Iranians should get some sense and burn The Ayatollah Assahollah at the Stake so he can Join Oh SoloMeOh, and Muhammad in Hell.

That’s too long to read. I stopped at first paragraph. I know that you lie a lot. So i don’t bother.
In other words you KNOW you are a LIAR. You KNOW that you made a false accusation against me while offering nothing to back up your accusation, like you are doing again...like the Democrats have been doing for the last 4 years to / with Trump, You don't bother to hear / read what others say because the only thing important to you is personally attacking someone, doing a 'drive-by' in which you lie your ass off, and run.

Just like a damn snowflake....:rolleyes:

fast enough ?
and no link. go fking figure.

But the biggest impact of Soleimani’s death so far appeared to be on oil prices BRN00, +3.71%. Crude oil prices CL00, +3.04% jumped 3.42% to more than $63 on Friday morning, the highest level since April 2019. But one analyst suggested that oil prices CL.1, +3.04% could go as high as $80 even if a full-blown war between the U.S. and Iran didn’t materialize.

Friday’s surge in oil prices put pressure on airline stocks — including American Airlines AAL, -4.55%, Delta Air Lines DAL, -2.06% and United Airlines UAL, -2.15% — in anticipation of the higher costs those companies could incur. If oil prices stay elevated for an extended period of time, airlines would eventually respond with higher fares,

fuk off moron --
I long for last week when oil prices never changed.

Did you know that Iran is one of the few countries in The Bible that The Bible states has a Specific Demon assigned to it that influences Iranian Leadership, and that Iran has a special punishment reserved for it, where God destroys 90% of their military, and sets Iran ablaze because of their wickedness?

That’s too long to read. I stopped at first paragraph. I know that you lie a lot. So i don’t bother.
In other words you KNOW you are a LIAR. You KNOW that you made a false accusation against me while offering nothing to back up your accusation, like you are doing again...like the Democrats have been doing for the last 4 years to / with Trump, You don't bother to hear / read what others say because the only thing important to you is personally attacking someone, doing a 'drive-by' in which you lie your ass off, and run.

I have no more patience for these liars. I have my list, and I know 90% of these leftists are pathological liars, hate America and defend America's enemies.

This is why I preach to them, to torment them with God's word and to condemn them to Hell by their rejection of God's word.

But the biggest impact of Soleimani’s death so far appeared to be on oil prices BRN00, +3.71%. Crude oil prices CL00, +3.04% jumped 3.42% to more than $63 on Friday morning, the highest level since April 2019. But one analyst suggested that oil prices CL.1, +3.04% could go as high as $80 even if a full-blown war between the U.S. and Iran didn’t materialize.

Friday’s surge in oil prices put pressure on airline stocks — including American Airlines AAL, -4.55%, Delta Air Lines DAL, -2.06% and United Airlines UAL, -2.15% — in anticipation of the higher costs those companies could incur. If oil prices stay elevated for an extended period of time, airlines would eventually respond with higher fares,

fuk off moron --
One of the great things about the US now, thanks to Trump and Republicans, is that the US is now energy INDEPENDENT. We export more oil than we import. Something like this would have crippled us under Obama or if Democrats were in control / had their way. Thank God for leaders who position the US to be able to survive without begging and bowing to our enemies.

fast enough ?

fuk off moron --
I long for last week when oil prices never changed.
Milk Prices are pretty stable. Do they have Milk in Iran?

Like we have all kinds, like Almond Milk, Vanilla flavor Almond Milk, Strawberry flavor Milk, Milk Shakes, Soy Milk, Coconut Milk, Chocolate Milk, Low Fat Chocolate Milk, 2% Chocolate Milk, Skim Milk, Butter Milk, 1% Milk, Whole Milk, Organic Milk, Goat Milk, on and on and on.

Got Milk?

Ask Ollie Assburn to get you some.
7fa0993babaa4f39a64781cd46de4dfe-got-milk-ads-le-style-1512498381.jpg

fast enough ?

fuk off moron --
me fk off? read and weep grasshopper

Oil prices climb by more than 2% after U.S. airstrike kills Iranian military commander
The global benchmark, March Brent crude BRNH20, +3.56% rose $1.77, or 2.7%, to $68.02 a barrel on ICE Europe after trading as high as $69.50 a barrel — its highest since the aftermath of a September attack on Saudi oil infrastructure widely blamed on Iran.

“If this were five years ago, oil would absolutely be above $100,” Helima Croft, head of global commodity strategy at RBC Capital Markets, in an CNBC interview Friday.
However, U.S. production has “blunted the impact in the market of geopolitics,” she told CNBC. “The question is how does the Iranian leadership respond,” as in the past, they have demonstrated a capacity to be very disruptive. “We do need to pay attention to what comes next.”

Last edited:
Its Iran's move, will they poke the tiger or tuck their tail and go home?

How badly do they want to get thumped?

You really learned nothing from Iraq, did you? You cannot defeat an enemy who hates you. You cannot win any war without winning hearts or minds.

Trump has no clue or plan of what to do. The sanctions were working to divide the Iraqi’s against their leadership. By retaliating against the Iraqis, he has now united the nation in their absolute hatred of the west.

You cannot make up foreign policy based on your daily press clippings. Trump is simply deflecting from his impeachment with threats of war. You can’t remove a President from office in a time of war.

Except that this President tore up a peace treaty and provoked this crisis where there was none. Any President this incompetent needs to be removed NOW!

You obviously don't get Iraq or Iran, or what's going on between them.

If you think that the Iraqi's prefer life under Saddam and his criminal larvae, we disagree on the facts.

If you think that the Iranian people prefer living under the current regime, we disagree on the facts.

If you think that Syria, Turkey, Yemen, Libya, Israel, Palestine, or Saudi Arabia are going to live in peace and harmony, with or without the US peacekeepers, we disagree on the facts.

There was no "peace treaty" with Iran, just a 10-year pause that Iran got $150b for, that's IF you are gullible enough to believe that Iran actually paused their nuke program.

Trump is doing what needs to be done. He'll be there another 5-years, so enjoy his presidency!!

How did you came up $150 billions. You cannot even get your lie straight. What made you think you know what you are talking about?

The ten years is something to buy time till new regime or for the new generations. Not an allowance to build nuclear arm.

NOW they have no excuses to build their own nuclear weapons. The construction of hard water facilities in Arak will be completed this year by next year they have nuclear weapons. We created more enemies then Iran can now finish their nuclear weapons.

NOW TELL ME. What the hell did Trump moron accomplish?

https://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/obama-iran-terrorism/
The $150b includes the removal of sanctions, not just the financial assets Obama gave them.

Trump said that Iran will not be allowed to have nuclear weapons. That sounds pretty simple to me. If they keep pushing they will find out what he means.

Here is the sad and always fucked up with unknown media like your link.

These are unknown news media created by people that hate Obama. They can say anything so weak people like you believe it. So how can you be sure they are telling you the truth? That is pure garbage.
GO GET ME SOMETHING ELSE.

They are building the nuclear weapons now, Trump did not stop anything. Read my post again. Don’t stare at it. Then answer my question if you know what you are talking about.

The only thing that will come out of this is the Extermination & Annihilation of Iran's Military
Right,, piece of cake, just like Iraq, and here we are 20 years later and $ trillions in the hole, still in Iraq.... :rolleyes:
Iraq's military took about two weeks to destroy.
And Iraq's military wasn't a tenth of what Iran's is, yet we are still involved in Iraq, near 20 years later... So will the USA be involved in Iran 200 years later?
Why do you think war with Iran necessitates the occupation of Iran?
Because the same thing was said about Iraq, we'd only be there a month, easy PEASY.

Like other people told you. You are nothing but one liner ignorant and dumb.
Now tell me. What the hell did Trump accomplishment by these sanctions?

"The Obama administration told the American people that the JCPOA would improve relations with Iran and bring it into the international community. However, Iran’s behavior actually worsened after the JCPOA, especially with its decision to send troops to Syria.

The nuclear deal already allows Iran to pursue nuclear-weapons-related activities, permitting it to enrich uranium with 5,000 centrifuge machines while the agreement is in effect. Its inspection provisions are likewise very weak and Iran has violated them by not permitting inspections of military sites. Iran also has refused to fully account for its past nuclear-weapons work.

Israeli intelligence discovered last year from a trove of Iranian documents (the “Iran nuclear archive”) the existence of a secret atomic warehouse in Tehran that may have contained 300 tons of equipment and 15 kilograms of radioactive material. Rouhani’s threats are therefore absurd because he is threatening to withdraw from an ineffective nuclear agreement that Iran is already cheating on.

Although European governments still oppose President Trump’s withdrawal from the JCPOA and new U.S. sanctions against Iran, European corporations are honoring U.S. sanctions and have left Iran in droves, including Air France, British Airways, KLM, Total, Siemens, and Volkswagen.

Iran’s recent threats and alleged plans to attack U.S. interests reflect the success of President Trump’s maximum-pressure strategy on Iran. U.S. sanctions have isolated Iran and deprived its ruling mullahs of funds to spend on the military, terrorism, and meddling in regional disputes. The sanctions also have caused Iran’s oil exports to drop to about 1.3 million barrels a day, down from 2.8 million before the U.S. left the JCPOA. Iran’s oil exports probably will drop much further due to the Trump administration’s recent decision to end all exemptions to U.S. oil sanctions. Iran’s economy is expected to shrink by 6 percent in 2019 after having shrunk 3.9 percent in 2018. Inflation could reach 50 percent this year."

Trump Administration's Iran Policy and Sanctions Successful | National Review

Democrats would rather to continue to rely on an Obama lie and his Un-Constitutional personal treaty with Iran that Iran was already violating before they signed the deal.

Democrats, like Biden, would rather turn a blind eye as Iran spreads across the Middle East while killing US troops, civilians, and overrunning US embassies.

Democrats would rather villainize the President for responding to Iran killing Americans and side with terrorist commanders / enemies of this nation simply because President TRUMP is standing up to them.

WTH. Then you used an unknown media to prove your point of ignorance.

Because the same thing was said about Iraq, we'd only be there a month, easy PEASY.
How long did the Nobel Peace Prize Winner believe the US was going to stay in Syria once he dragged the US into the middle of that civil war soup? He walked out the door, leaving troops still there....

fuk off moron --
One of the great things about the US now, thanks to Trump and Republicans, is that the US is now energy INDEPENDENT. We export more oil than we import. Something like this would have crippled us under Obama or if Democrats were in control / had their way. Thank God for leaders who position the US to be able to survive without begging and bowing to our enemies.

The U.S. was pumping just 5.1 million barrels per day when Obama took office in January 2009, according to the U.S. Energy Information Administration.

Fast forward to April and the U.S. produced 8.9 million barrels per day. That's an incredible 74% increase. In fact, in 2015, the U.S. pumped the most oil in 43 years.

The U.S. is now the world's No. 1 petroleum producer when you count not just crude but also liquified natural gas. If you limit the ranking to just crude oil, the U.S. still comes in No. 3, just narrowly behind Russia and Saudi Arabia.

:321:

The only thing that will come out of this is the Extermination & Annihilation of Iran's Military
Right,, piece of cake, just like Iraq, and here we are 20 years later and $ trillions in the hole, still in Iraq.... :rolleyes:
Iraq's military took about two weeks to destroy.
And Iraq's military wasn't a tenth of what Iran's is, yet we are still involved in Iraq, near 20 years later... So will the USA be involved in Iran 200 years later?
Why do you think war with Iran necessitates the occupation of Iran?
No worries little snow flake, that's just God using The US to restrain The Devil before He unleashes him and the rest of his horde for Armageddon. Research "the restrainer" in the Holy Word of God.

What the fuck you are a liar.

fuk off moron --

The U.S. was pumping just 5.1 million barrels per day when Obama took office in January 2009, according to the U.S. Energy Information Administration.

Fast forward to April and the U.S. produced 8.9 million barrels per day. That's an incredible 74% increase. In fact, in 2015, the U.S. pumped the most oil in 43 years.

The U.S. is now the world's No. 1 petroleum producer when you count not just crude but also liquified natural gas. If you limit the ranking to just crude oil, the U.S. still comes in No. 3, just narrowly behind Russia and Saudi Arabia.

This little pin prick on Iran, is going to do nothing but cause The US to uncap a few more wells and make even more money off of their misery.

Make
America
Great
Again

How long did the Nobel Peace Prize Winner believe the US was going to stay in Syria once he dragged the US into the middle of that civil war soup? He walked out the door, leaving troops still there....
Does anyone actually know what Obama Bin Lying did to get a Dumbbell Peace Prize?

WTH. Then you used an unknown media to prove your point of ignorance.
The NATIONAL REVIEW is an 'unknown media source' to you? Is 'Google' also 'foreign' to you? Just how long have you been in this country?

Bwuhahahahahaha.......

By the way, thanks, snowflake, for continuing to prove snowflakes always try to attack the sources when they can't dispute what is being reported.

:p

fuk off moron --
see post #548

fuk off moron --

All production gains were made on private land. Production on public land went down on Barry Hussein's watch.

Production went up DESPITE Barry Hussein and his policies, not because of them, Moron.

I love how you used your IQ as your handle.

Forum List

Back