This bullshit with Iran is escalating too fast.

I was right once again. WINNING!!!

Trump Fails Yet Again
giphy.gif

Trump Fails Yet Again
Right about WHAT? You said Trump was 'indecisive' and that he did not have a plan.

Trump proved he was very decisive and carried out a plan. Where Obama would have kissed Iran's ass, which is what all the Democrats and snowflakes are whining and bitching we should have done / do, Trump just took out Iran's #1 Terror Leader.

Trump's Plan? He already officially named the Qud Force a terrorist organization, the General leading it a terrorist leader. This terrorist group, under the leadership of their terrorist leader, carried out a strike against and killing the terrorist leader. The United States has been carrying our air strikes and taking out terrorist leaders (Al Aqaeda, ISIS) for YEARS now - where have you snowflakes been? When terrorists commit terrorist attacks we take out their leaders, especially when they attack the US.

This is nothing new - it's literally what we have been doing. So why do you snowflakes suddenly have your panties in a wad NOW, just because it is the Iranian terrorist group, the Qud Force?

charwin95: DOUBLE BULLSHIT!
1. Obama's "coalition forces" were in your imagination. They just watched the ISIS Caliphate expand.
Here are real links proving how big ISIS got under Obama:

ISIL territorial claims - Wikipedia
230px-Near_East_ISIS_controlled_areas-fr.svg.png
NOTE THAT THE YEAR ISIS IS AT IT'S PEAK IS 2015 THANKS OBAMA!!
Maximum extent of ISIL's territorial control in Syria and Iraq in late 2015.

2. Trump unleashed the US military to attack ISIS and with the Kurds on the ground, completely eliminated the ISIS Caliphate by March 2019.
Operation Inherent Resolve - Wikipedia

3. Trump did not "abandon" the Kurds to Turkey, there was no "mass slaughter" of Kurds. Turkey was going to invade Syria to create a buffer zone with or without US troops present. Trump wisely withdrew from the Turkish invasion and their new "buffer zone". No US troops were injured during the Turkish invasion.
Trump then placed armor to protect the oil field that will be used by the Kurds to purchase weapons to defend their territory. The US is not going to go to war with NATO ally Turkey over a population that has been a problem child for a thousand years.

Esper: US troops, armored vehicles going to Syria oil fields

Trump suggests Kurds relocate as US considers deploying armored vehicles to protect oil fields

BULLSHIT. Your ignorance is corrupted and unbelievable. You are lying for Trump.

If not for Obama and the Kurds we’ll still be fighting ISIS. Your link was the beginning of the fight.

Trump took over at the end and took credits. YES Trump abandoned the Kurds. You may want to ask his own GOPs supporters and generals and soldiers who are still in Syria that trashed Trump coward foreign policies. You can Google it to update your ignorance.
Now Putin. Assad and Iran is running the show in northern Iraq.

BULLSHIT. What the fuck is Turkey buffer zone? Why not create the buffer zone inside the Turkey border? Just like any other countries.
Why create a buffer zone inside Syria where the Kurds are already there?
Why create a buffer zone where a few oil field are located run by the Kurds? STUPID.

Why would and should be a US soldiers get hurt before Turkey invasion? US soldiers were playing soccers inside the Kurds territories and having a. good time before that. Now the area is war torn devastated areas with hundreds of thousands misplaced families created by inept Trump. That’s a fact and known all over the world.

Kurds existed and no places to go. If that is a Turkey problem then that is Turkey problem but why create more problems so enemies of America get the best benefits and makes us look weak? Trump is very STUPID.
if not for obammy there'd have been no ISIS!! too fking funny. hilarious at that.
giphy.gif

Yes, he’s trying to force vets to seek care from for-profit medicine. The problem being that mainstream medicine is ill-equipped to deal with the unique challenges and medical requirements for wounded warriors so the care vets get from the failing for-profit system isn’t always the best..
I love how in one post you claim the authority and right to speak for the vets, the administration, the doctors, hospitals, and other medical facilities that will care for / are caring for vets to push your vile, subjective bullshit....

But, as you proved by claiming Whistle Blowers are afforded anonymity and immunity then ran when challenged to post a link to prove it, you are all about spewing uneducated, false, misrepresentations / narratives / bullshit without ever attempting to back your claims.

There was no imminent threat.
How would you know? Unless...your commie intel sources told you so, Synth.

Having said that.....I just don't think it was a prudent move for that strike.
I’m just going with the percentages. Trump lies about everything. Why not this?
Example: Trump has now told this lie 109 times. Obama signed this. Trump had nothing to do with it. Just another case of Trump taking credit for Obama’s work, and Obama’s success.

View attachment 298068

the truth:

AP FACT CHECK: Trump takes credit for Obama’s gains for vets
Actually, he extended the program, then replaced it-
Trump Signs Bill to Extend Veterans Choice Program
Trump Signs $55 Billion Bill to Replace VA Choice Program

Yes, he’s trying to force vets to seek care from for-profit medicine. The problem being that mainstream medicine is ill-equipped to deal with the unique challenges and medical requirements for wounded warriors so the care vets get from the failing for-profit system isn’t always the best.

And by redirecting funds to the for-profit system, the VA is being starved of much needed funds to expand their staff and facilities to provide more help to more vets. So care for vets deteriorates and continues to be underfunded.
You haven’t any idea. Forcing? Vets are now able to get care, rather than wait weeks and months, and some times never getting it because there is no facility they can get to. Did you also claim such when Obama opened it up for some to seek care through private facilities? Tell me. and you have absolutely no skin in this game. You are not American. I have current and former family that serve and served.

QUOTE="easyt65, post: 23794310, member: 55400"]

Trump Fails Yet Again
Right about WHAT? You said Trump was 'indecisive' and that he did not have a plan.

Trump proved he was very decisive and carried out a plan. Where Obama would have kissed Iran's ass, which is what all the Democrats and snowflakes are whining and bitching we should have done / do, Trump just took out Iran's #1 Terror Leader.

Trump's Plan? He already officially named the Qud Force a terrorist organization, the General leading it a terrorist leader. This terrorist group, under the leadership of their terrorist leader, carried out a strike against and killing the terrorist leader. The United States has been carrying our air strikes and taking out terrorist leaders (Al Aqaeda, ISIS) for YEARS now - where have you snowflakes been? When terrorists commit terrorist attacks we take out their leaders, especially when they attack the US.

This is nothing new - it's literally what we have been doing. So why do you snowflakes suddenly have your panties in a wad NOW, just because it is the Iranian terrorist group, the Qud Force?
giphy.gif
What's funny is your inability to use the 'QUOTE' feature....[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]
I was laughing with you. It's why I reposted and laughed, with it!!! snowflakes with their panties in a wad NOW. Beautiful easy, Beautiful.

We need to GET OUT OF THE MIDDLE EAST and stop poking the fucking hornet nest.

Not fear
Not cowardice

PRUDENCE!

If a specific threat arises deal with it on a case by case basis.

Those sand crabs have been at war with everyone for CENTURIES. We aren't going to change that without FULL OCCUPATION.

COME HOME/NO WAR IN THE MIDDLE EAST

nothing is escalating.....like it has been mentioned here .....President Trump and all Patriots took care of this!

GOD BLESS THEM ALL!

Another fucking idiot raises its head.
Up to 4,000 US troops could deploy to Middle East amid Baghdad unrest: officials
that baghdad unrest began before the airstrike. you're not much of a buff on current news huh?

And for the record, that post of yours reveals the real idiot

Hey dumbfuck, I am quite aware of the protest and violence at the bloated, over-bearing and over-budget American embassy in Baghdad which started this.
Trump's decision to kill their top dog military guy was a big mistake, he's such a stupid fucking bastard.

Mattis, McMasters, Kelly and Bolton are collectively slapping their foreheads as we speak.
How did the American embassy start it? I'm really curious to know how you rationalize that.

You haven’t any idea. Forcing? Vets are now able to get care, rather than wait weeks and months, and some times never getting it because there is no facility they can get to. Did you also claim such when Obama opened it up for some to seek care through private facilities? Tell me. and you have absolutely no skin in this game. You are not American. I have current and former family that serve and served.
She rants and raves like a lunatic about US health care....while Canadians flock to the US for health care.

Bwuhahahahahaha.......

How did the American embassy start it? I'm really curious to know how you rationalize that.
The Americans would not open the gates when they politely rang the doorbell. Such rude behavior by infidels is punishable by death.

Trump Fails Yet Again

giphy.gif
What's funny is your inability to use the 'QUOTE' feature....
[/QUOTE]
I was laughing with you. It's why I reposted and laughed, with it!!! snowflakes with their panties in a wad NOW. Beautiful easy, Beautiful.[/QUOTE]
Sorry...my bad. Time for more coffee...

Trump Fails Yet Again

giphy.gif
What's funny is your inability to use the 'QUOTE' feature....
I was laughing with you. It's why I reposted and laughed, with it!!! snowflakes with their panties in a wad NOW. Beautiful easy, Beautiful.[/QUOTE]
Sorry...my bad. Time for more coffee...[/QUOTE]
I deleted it. Didn't want to leave it up if it didn't connect.

The Need to Impeach and Demand a Fair Trial. The Republicans too, need to be on record.
Pelosi: "The Admin has conducted tonight's strikes ... without an Authorization for Use of Military Force (AUMF) against Iran. Further, this action was taken without the consultation of the Congress. The full Congress must be immediately briefed on this serious situation."

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Deut 23: 19-20, aka Pharaohs Law--Subjugation Atrocity--is Trump's Law Too. Equal Treatment Under Law is not what the Trump people find to be workable--saying, "Get Over It!")

The Admin has conducted tonight's strikes ... without an Authorization for Use of Military Force (AUMF) against Iran. Further, this action was taken without the consultation of the Congress.

That's why it didn't leak beforehand.

Its Iran's move, will they poke the tiger or tuck their tail and go home?

How badly do they want to get thumped?

You really learned nothing from Iraq, did you? You cannot defeat an enemy who hates you. You cannot win any war without winning hearts or minds.

Trump has no clue or plan of what to do. The sanctions were working to divide the Iraqi’s against their leadership. By retaliating against the Iraqis, he has now united the nation in their absolute hatred of the west.

You cannot make up foreign policy based on your daily press clippings. Trump is simply deflecting from his impeachment with threats of war. You can’t remove a President from office in a time of war.

Except that this President tore up a peace treaty and provoked this crisis where there was none. Any President this incompetent needs to be removed NOW!

You obviously don't get Iraq or Iran, or what's going on between them.

If you think that the Iraqi's prefer life under Saddam and his criminal larvae, we disagree on the facts.

If you think that the Iranian people prefer living under the current regime, we disagree on the facts.

If you think that Syria, Turkey, Yemen, Libya, Israel, Palestine, or Saudi Arabia are going to live in peace and harmony, with or without the US peacekeepers, we disagree on the facts.

There was no "peace treaty" with Iran, just a 10-year pause that Iran got $150b for, that's IF you are gullible enough to believe that Iran actually paused their nuke program.

Trump is doing what needs to be done. He'll be there another 5-years, so enjoy his presidency!!

How did you came up $150 billions. You cannot even get your lie straight. What made you think you know what you are talking about?

The ten years is something to buy time till new regime or for the new generations. Not an allowance to build nuclear arm.

NOW they have no excuses to build their own nuclear weapons. The construction of hard water facilities in Arak will be completed this year by next year they have nuclear weapons. We created more enemies then Iran can now finish their nuclear weapons.

NOW TELL ME. What the hell did Trump moron accomplish?

Right,, piece of cake, just like Iraq, and here we are 20 years later and $ trillions in the hole, still in Iraq.... :rolleyes:
Iraq's military took about two weeks to destroy.
And Iraq's military wasn't a tenth of what Iran's is, yet we are still involved in Iraq, near 20 years later... So will the USA be involved in Iran 200 years later?
Prior to our attack on it, Iraq's military was bigger than Iran's, moron.

It’s not their military to have to fear dickwad. It’s ever Shia militant in Iran, and their children and their children’s children.

I hope you noticed that when the Iranians attacked the US Embassy compound, and set up camp outside it, the Iraqi military and police allowed them to do it and did nothing to defend the Embassy. After all you’ve done for the Iraqi people.

I realize that Trumpbots never think about the implications of their actions beyond the kneeslapping joy of sticking it to their perceived enemies but you would do well to remember that all such behaviors have far reaching consequences and that everyone Trump has attempted to slap down has coming roaring back in a big way.

Trump may be stupid but he knows that no one will follow him into war. No Congress, not the people, and I seriously doubt the Senate will either. 18 years of continual war has left the country broke and divided.

This is further evidence of the need to impeach Trump and quickly get him out of office.
Qatar, Bahrain, Iraq, Afghanistan....they are all double-dealing with the bad guys because they know we can pack up and leave them to fend for themselves against Iran at any time.

Barry didn't help to deflate this perception. He sat back and allowed Benghazi to be attacked twice before the final attack that resulted in 4 American deaths. Barry neither offered our people more protection or took them out before the final attack. During and after the final attack Barry refused to send anyone to secure the compound and did not respond. He blames an American for the attack and vowed to jail the man for exercising his Constitutional Right of Freedom of Speech. 1 year later Barry brought in the 'mastermind' behind the Benghazi 'RIOT', vowing to hold him accountable....he quietly let the SOB walk not long after.

Despite the United States verbally promising to help defend Ukraine's sovereign borders, Barry turned his back on them and paved the way for Putin to walk carelessly into Crimea and annex it by refusing to deliver or allow anyone else to give Ukraine lethal military weapons they needed to defend themselves and fight back against Putin's military.

Barry's negotiation of his own personal treaty with Iran was as embarrassing as it was illegal. Barry by-passed Congress to negotiate his own treaty then raced to the UN to have 'the world' ratify it before Congress could even look at it. As bad as that was, the entire 'visual' of what was going on while Barry negotiated was humiliating.

While Barry remained at the table, be negotiated from a virtual and actual position of weakness. Iran's top General was bragging about how Obama was so weak and was begging Iran for a deal that would be part of his 'Legacy' while Iran's military practiced bombing a mock US aircraft carrier. Iran's leader was leading massive crowds in cheering, 'Death to America' as Barry - according to the Iranian press - begged for a deal. An official report came out stating that while Barry was negotiating for a deal with Iran evidence showed Iran was already violating the temporary agreements they had made that would last until the final deal was done. Iran wasn't even honoring their 'Temp Treaty' agreements, proving they sure as hell would not honor the final agreements. Finally, Obama refused to make demands that Iran release US hostages part of the conditions of his personal treaty - it was leaked that Barry was AFRAID to demand the release the hostages be part of the deal because IRAN MIGHT WALK AWYAY FROM THE TABLE. Instead, he chose to make a huge ransom payment for the release of the hostages later.

People argue about the intentions, etc involved in all of this, but the perception Barry allowed Iran to craft and push to the world was one where Barry was on his knees begging the Mulllahs for an agreement while they were continuously taking PR shots at the US and him, that he was pretty much their 'bit@h' at the negotiation table, that he was weak - the same guy who folded when his Red Line was challenged.

Saudi, Qatar, and other ME nations began to look into acquiring nukes after Barry's personal treaty - yeah, he started the nuclear arms race in the ME because no one could trust the US to stand behind / beside allies (after Crimea) and could not count on a weak US who was pandering to Iran rather than standing up to them.

You are a well known LIAR. How can we be sure that you are telling the truth?

I am almost positive that you are being paid by the Russian to post all these crap.

charwin95: DOUBLE BULLSHIT!
1. Obama's "coalition forces" were in your imagination. They just watched the ISIS Caliphate expand.
Here are real links proving how big ISIS got under Obama:

ISIL territorial claims - Wikipedia
230px-Near_East_ISIS_controlled_areas-fr.svg.png
NOTE THAT THE YEAR ISIS IS AT IT'S PEAK IS 2015 THANKS OBAMA!!
Maximum extent of ISIL's territorial control in Syria and Iraq in late 2015.

2. Trump unleashed the US military to attack ISIS and with the Kurds on the ground, completely eliminated the ISIS Caliphate by March 2019.
Operation Inherent Resolve - Wikipedia

3. Trump did not "abandon" the Kurds to Turkey, there was no "mass slaughter" of Kurds. Turkey was going to invade Syria to create a buffer zone with or without US troops present. Trump wisely withdrew from the Turkish invasion and their new "buffer zone". No US troops were injured during the Turkish invasion.
Trump then placed armor to protect the oil field that will be used by the Kurds to purchase weapons to defend their territory. The US is not going to go to war with NATO ally Turkey over a population that has been a problem child for a thousand years.

Esper: US troops, armored vehicles going to Syria oil fields

Trump suggests Kurds relocate as US considers deploying armored vehicles to protect oil fields
America and Saudi Arabia and their allies do not get involved in The War of Gog and Magog. They will protest, but before they can react, Russia, Iran, Turkey and their allies are annihilated.

6bc8d35857ff72df09d8bdca1e6e5824.jpg

Ezekiel 38:

10 This is what the Sovereign Lord says: On that day thoughts will come into your mind and you will devise an evil scheme.

11 You will say, “I will invade a land of unwalled villages; I will attack a peaceful and unsuspecting people all of them living without walls and without gates and bars."

12 I will plunder and loot and turn my hand against the resettled ruins and the people gathered from the nations, rich in livestock and goods, living at the center of the land.

13 Sheba and Dedan and the merchants of Tarshish and all her villages will say to you, “Have you come to plunder? Have you gathered your hordes to loot, to carry off silver and gold, to take away livestock and goods and to seize much plunder?

Shock that you are a religious bullshit from the HELL side.

How would you know? Unless...your commie intel sources told you so, Synth.

Having said that.....I just don't think it was a prudent move for that strike.
why not? take out evil when one has a chance in battle.
Why? There is going to be a ripple effect from this. I believe a lot of innocent lives are going to be lost.
I'm just not convinced this was the hill for a battle. Just my opinion, jc.
there is? how do you know that? with what money will they fund that retaliation?
ME has a track record for a very long time, jc. Iran has no problem funding terrorists organizations.
I was told this morning that the sanctions took all of their money. so if the sanctions are working, how can they afford to mount any kind of strike against the US? and where? baghdad?

That means that you are very poorly informed.

Iran survives before the nuclear deal despite with all the sanctions applied. They almost and close to complete their nuclear toys and missile programs. Bibi of Israel even demonstrated how close they were.

Its Iran's move, will they poke the tiger or tuck their tail and go home?

How badly do they want to get thumped?

You really learned nothing from Iraq, did you? You cannot defeat an enemy who hates you. You cannot win any war without winning hearts or minds.

Trump has no clue or plan of what to do. The sanctions were working to divide the Iraqi’s against their leadership. By retaliating against the Iraqis, he has now united the nation in their absolute hatred of the west.

You cannot make up foreign policy based on your daily press clippings. Trump is simply deflecting from his impeachment with threats of war. You can’t remove a President from office in a time of war.

Except that this President tore up a peace treaty and provoked this crisis where there was none. Any President this incompetent needs to be removed NOW!

You obviously don't get Iraq or Iran, or what's going on between them.

If you think that the Iraqi's prefer life under Saddam and his criminal larvae, we disagree on the facts.

If you think that the Iranian people prefer living under the current regime, we disagree on the facts.

If you think that Syria, Turkey, Yemen, Libya, Israel, Palestine, or Saudi Arabia are going to live in peace and harmony, with or without the US peacekeepers, we disagree on the facts.

There was no "peace treaty" with Iran, just a 10-year pause that Iran got $150b for, that's IF you are gullible enough to believe that Iran actually paused their nuke program.

Trump is doing what needs to be done. He'll be there another 5-years, so enjoy his presidency!!

How did you came up $150 billions. You cannot even get your lie straight. What made you think you know what you are talking about?

The ten years is something to buy time till new regime or for the new generations. Not an allowance to build nuclear arm.

NOW they have no excuses to build their own nuclear weapons. The construction of hard water facilities in Arak will be completed this year by next year they have nuclear weapons. We created more enemies then Iran can now finish their nuclear weapons.

NOW TELL ME. What the hell did Trump moron accomplish?
no benghazi???

We killed a guy that was responsible for thousands of deaths good riddance

Yet when this guy was killing ISIS terrorists, we had no real problem with him. We were happy to let the Iranians save the Iraqi and Syrian governments from ISIS.

Now we are bitching because they are more loved than we are...

Yet when this guy was killing ISIS terrorists, we had no real problem with him

Nah. He was an evil bastard, even when he was killing other evil bastards.

Trump warned Iran that they need to start paying nice or suffer the consequences.

The assholes didn't listen, did they?

The results is what? Did they shiver or spit? Or scared?

Let me tell you the reality and I don’t fucking lie.

I’ve been to Tehran twice and I know lots of Iranians here and in Iran. They are good people that hate the reputations of supporting terrorism.
The young generations do not like the old hard liners but they are scared of new revolutions to change the regime. Especially doesn’t know where and who to turns for support especially NOT this idiot Trump.
But the Trump sanctions against ordinary Iranians that need food, medicines and other human essentials...... That doesn’t want to get involved. Are turning the tides of HATES towards Americans.

The numbers of chanting death to America is very small compared to general populations. The numbers after the sanctions will turn the whole country of hating America not only in Iran but Iraq and Syria. We supposed to get these good people to be on our side not against us.

It took generations to build that kind support then here comes this ugly dude who doesn’t know what he is doing wrecked and fuck it up.
then the people within Iran need to take out the leaders to allow money back in. It's what the US wants. you don't get it though, cause you're too blind to see.

Tough shit does not solve this kind of problem with foreign countries. ME is not America.
Try to remember that. Sanctions against people will create more enemies for generations to come.

We need to GET OUT OF THE MIDDLE EAST and stop poking the fucking hornet nest.

Not fear
Not cowardice

PRUDENCE!

If a specific threat arises deal with it on a case by case basis.

Those sand crabs have been at war with everyone for CENTURIES. We aren't going to change that without FULL OCCUPATION.

COME HOME/NO WAR IN THE MIDDLE EAST

nothing is escalating.....like it has been mentioned here .....President Trump and all Patriots took care of this!

GOD BLESS THEM ALL!

Another fucking idiot raises its head.
Up to 4,000 US troops could deploy to Middle East amid Baghdad unrest: officials
that baghdad unrest began before the airstrike. you're not much of a buff on current news huh?

And for the record, that post of yours reveals the real idiot

Hey dumbfuck, I am quite aware of the protest and violence at the bloated, over-bearing and over-budget American embassy in Baghdad which started this.
Trump's decision to kill their top dog military guy was a big mistake, he's such a stupid fucking bastard.

Mattis, McMasters, Kelly and Bolton are collectively slapping their foreheads as we speak.

Link please. Your assertion is total bullshit.
I know Bolton would always shoot first and ask questions later.
Mattis and Kelly would take the shot.
McMaster? Who cares what he thinks?

Forum List

Back