🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

this church is racist/hateful

when they use the word BLACK--race is undeniably involved

That's not the definition of racism.

..if Trump said the word ''vanilla'', the blacks would call RACIST

Why not use real examples of Trump saying "black" or "blacks" then? Of course by your own definition apparently he'd be a racist just by saying the word.
hahahah--race INVOLVED
UNDENIABLE this pastor used RACE in the sing and is thinking RACE
whereas Trump's comments are NOT racist/involve race

Talking about race is not racism.

This church has had other signs up in the past that I think are more racially charged.

Also, the church was never sued for illegal practices on treating one race better than others like Trump had.
....and this is exactly what black judges do--base their decisions on RACE, not common sense or laws
..this is how the blacks think--basing their thinking on RACE--not common sense/legality/etc--examples:
Eric Garner
MBrown
ASterling
etc to infinity

Watch out, you're talking about black people so right there according to you that's racist. Then again since you don't think black judges (not sure why we are talking about black judges now) only act one way based on race is truly racist.

This is why your persecution complex is hilarious. Poor baby, stop being a racist asshole and you might be taken seriously.
....you are DEFENDING a racist--just like you would defend a jackass CRIMINAL = makes NO sense

Why not use real examples of Trump saying "black" or "blacks" then? Of course by your own definition apparently he'd be a racist just by saying the word.
hahahah--race INVOLVED

This church has had other signs up in the past that I think are more racially charged.

Also, the church was never sued for illegal practices on treating one race better than others like Trump had.
....and this is exactly what black judges do--base their decisions on RACE, not common sense or laws
..this is how the blacks think--basing their thinking on RACE--not common sense/legality/etc--examples:
Eric Garner
MBrown
ASterling
etc to infinity

Watch out, you're talking about black people so right there according to you that's racist. Then again since you don't think black judges (not sure why we are talking about black judges now) only act one way based on race is truly racist.

This is why your persecution complex is hilarious. Poor baby, stop being a racist asshole and you might be taken seriously.
....you are DEFENDING a racist--just like you would defend a jackass CRIMINAL = makes NO sense

Next time try responding to my post, thanks.

hahahah--race INVOLVED

Eric Garner
MBrown
ASterling
etc to infinity

RACIST!!!--there, the usual black reply

Eric Garner
MBrown
ASterling
etc to infinity

RACIST!!!

Still waiting.

Eric Garner
MBrown
ASterling
etc to infinity

RACIST!!!

Still waiting.
here --the usual black reply:
RACIST

Eric Garner
MBrown
ASterling
etc to infinity

RACIST!!!

Still waiting.
the only people that deny the pastor is a racist are racists

right out in the OPEN--racism and hate from a CHURCH!!
but not really headline news because the hate is for a WHITE person
can you imagine a white saying '''a white vote for Obama is mental illness'''???!!!
MORE proof;
1. blacks are racist
2. MSM is anti-white
3.etc
''sparks controversy'' --hahahah--no it CAN'T be racism
'A black vote for Trump is mental illness': Church's anti-Trump sign sparks controversy

5d68085252f7c.image.jpg

Didn’t even read the article did you.

The sign outside of New Era Baptist Church in Birmingham reads "A black vote for Trump is mental illness."

On the other side, it reads, "A white vote for Trump is pure racism."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That literally destroys any defense for this church.

RACIST!!!

Still waiting.
here --the usual black reply:
RACIST

Actually you'r the one calling blacks racist, apparently just for being black. From there you haven't replied to anything regarding my post. You're basically just whining about a race of people. I wonder what they call that.

RACIST!!!

Still waiting.
the only people that deny the pastor is a racist are racists

Neat. Maybe put some thought behind your posts.

when they use the word BLACK--race is undeniably involved

..if Trump said the word ''vanilla'', the blacks would call RACIST

hahahah--race INVOLVED

Eric Garner
MBrown
ASterling
etc to infinity

Clarence_Thomas_official_SCOTUS_portrait.jpg

can you imagine a white saying '''a white vote for Obama is mental illness'''???!!!
MORE proof;
1. blacks are racist
2. MSM is anti-white
3.etc
'A black vote for Trump is mental illness': Church's anti-Trump sign sparks controversy

5d68085252f7c.image.jpg
Blacks should never leave the Democrat Party Plantation.

hahahah--race INVOLVED

Eric Garner
MBrown
ASterling
etc to infinity

View attachment 276818

Why are you posting that to me? I'm not the one claiming black judges always side with black people.

hahahah--race INVOLVED

Eric Garner
MBrown
ASterling
etc to infinity

View attachment 276818

Why are you posting that to me? I'm not the one claiming black judges always side with black people.

You tried to take him down

Eric Garner
MBrown
ASterling
etc to infinity

View attachment 276818

I did? When?

MORE proof;
1. blacks are racist
2. MSM is anti-white
3.etc

5d68085252f7c.image.jpg

That's disgraceful. A church has no business telling people who they should vote for based on the color of their skin. Heck, it has no business telling people how they should vote at all.

I don't see any reason why not. A church has the right to tell people to do whatever the church wants to tell people to do.

I wouldn't go to a church like that obviously... but your rights to freedom of speech are not suspended because you go to a church, or work at a church.

Eric Garner
MBrown
ASterling
etc to infinity

View attachment 276818

I did? When?

He is a great man admit it

Clarence_Thomas_official_SCOTUS_portrait.jpg

You called him outrageous names

Neat, anytime you feel like posting when I've called Thomas any 'outrageous names' then please link to it. Prove a point for a change rather that your lying accusations like you always do.

View attachment 276818

I did? When?

He is a great man admit it

View attachment 276819

I'm not a fan.

Forum List

Back