🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

this church is racist/hateful

right out in the OPEN--racism and hate from a CHURCH!!
but not really headline news because the hate is for a WHITE person
can you imagine a white saying '''a white vote for Obama is mental illness'''???!!!
MORE proof;
1. blacks are racist
2. MSM is anti-white
3.etc
''sparks controversy'' --hahahah--no it CAN'T be racism
'A black vote for Trump is mental illness': Church's anti-Trump sign sparks controversy

5d68085252f7c.image.jpg

That's disgraceful. A church has no business telling people who they should vote for based on the color of their skin. Heck, it has no business telling people how they should vote at all.

I don't see any reason why not. A church has the right to tell people to do whatever the church wants to tell people to do.

I wouldn't go to a church like that obviously... but your rights to freedom of speech are not suspended because you go to a church, or work at a church.
I said they have no business telling people how to vote, I didn't say anything about freedom of speech.

You called him outrageous names

Neat, anytime you feel like posting when I've called Thomas any 'outrageous names' then please link to it. Prove a point for a change rather that your lying accusations like you always do.

Come on happy joy..

The racist is you..

Think about it.

Another lying accusation from you? If for once you'd like to back that up with something I've said would be great.

I am putting you in a corner .

Where is she today? I know where she is

Are you even following the posts in this conversation?

Why do people who constantly accuse others of playing the race card do exactly that all the time? Of course I don't have a problem with any race.

But you hate him, why?

View attachment 276822

Hate? Pretty strong word there. I tend to believe Anita Hill.

And where she at?

I believe she is an professor of higher education and active lawyer.
it's obviously hateful--he uses the term ''mental illness''
obviously racist--he uses the term black and thinks Trump is inferior

Why do people who constantly accuse others of playing the race card do exactly that all the time? Of course I don't have a problem with any race.

But you hate him, why?

View attachment 276822

And where she at?

She lost her law license and a washed out bum like cindy

can you imagine a white saying '''a white vote for Obama is mental illness'''???!!!
MORE proof;
1. blacks are racist
2. MSM is anti-white
3.etc
'A black vote for Trump is mental illness': Church's anti-Trump sign sparks controversy

5d68085252f7c.image.jpg

That's disgraceful. A church has no business telling people who they should vote for based on the color of their skin. Heck, it has no business telling people how they should vote at all.

I don't see any reason why not. A church has the right to tell people to do whatever the church wants to tell people to do.

I wouldn't go to a church like that obviously... but your rights to freedom of speech are not suspended because you go to a church, or work at a church.
I said they have no business telling people how to vote, I didn't say anything about freedom of speech.
huge difference !!!!!!!
he is being RACIST/hateful --I guess you think that's ok--for a CHURCH!!!!!??????
maybe for BLM or KKK--but a church!!!!?????

MORE proof;
1. blacks are racist
2. MSM is anti-white
3.etc

5d68085252f7c.image.jpg

I have to agree with you on this one, hate and racism all tied together.

This is just one more church that has put politics before God, and it is becoming far too common.
------------------------------------------- perfectly Legal from what I understand though . And looks like the 'dem and Lbj ' plan to stop politics in church has failed eh GGator .
--------------------------------- and no one is reported to have been hurt by violence . This just looks like the Pastor and Church in practicing FREE SPEECH eh ??

MORE proof;
1. blacks are racist
2. MSM is anti-white
3.etc

5d68085252f7c.image.jpg

They

But you hate him, why?

View attachment 276822

And where she at?

The sign isn't saying a race of people have mental illness. I believe the point of the sign is that Trump doesn't support black people and it's counterproductive for someone who is black to vote for him. You can agree with that statement or not but I don't see it as racist.

Where as you previously denounced black judges solely on their race. See the difference?

They can say what they want. The pastor's a racist douchebag, but he can say what he wants. :dunno:
Are you sure about that? I thought you couldnt do politics in churches because of their tax exempt status. Isnt it a law?
------------------------------------ yeah , it was 'Lbj' and the 'dems' plan to muzzle FREE Speech in churches , It is a LAW but is mostly ignored for minority churches Godboy ,

MORE proof;
1. blacks are racist
2. MSM is anti-white
3.etc

5d68085252f7c.image.jpg

They

And where she at?

The sign isn't saying a race of people have mental illness. I believe the point of the sign is that Trump doesn't support black people and it's counterproductive for someone who is black to vote for him. You can agree with that statement or not but I don't see it as racist.

Where as you previously denounced black judges solely on their race. See the difference?
Your white

------------------------------------------- perfectly Legal from what I understand though . And looks like the 'dem and Lbj ' plan to stop politics in church has failed eh GGator .

And Satan is so happy it did.

MORE proof;
1. blacks are racist
2. MSM is anti-white
3.etc

5d68085252f7c.image.jpg

They

And where she at?

Your white

Yep.

MORE proof;
1. blacks are racist
2. MSM is anti-white
3.etc

5d68085252f7c.image.jpg

They

And where she at?

Your white

his white what?

They
And where she at?

Your white

his white what?

I thought about bringing that up but I still think it's pretty cool that someone of his mental capacity even knows how to turn the computer on.

They can say what they want. The pastor's a racist douchebag, but he can say what he wants. :dunno:
Are you sure about that? I thought you couldnt do politics in churches because of their tax exempt status. Isnt it a law?
------------------------------------ yeah , it was 'Lbj' and the 'dems' plan to muzzle FREE Speech in churches , It is a LAW but is mostly ignored for minority churches Godboy ,
------------------------------------------ here is some info . --- LBJ and the ban on political activity by religious groups --- A year or so ago there was talk by 'mega churches' to start ignoring the 'democrat' made law Godboy .

This type of crap is what blurs the church/state line and one of the reasons I have no use for organized religion. There should be no place in the pulpit to preach politics. Nor should the congregation allow such things. This is part of why people are moving away from organized religions today.

My grandfather was an ordained Lutheran Pastor for 63 years. Not once in that time did he ever... preach a sermon on politics, endorse any political candidate or party from the pulpit (or while wear g a liturgical collar), allow political signage on church or parsonage property, allow political activities on church grounds or at the parsonage. He felt that if he preached properly and taught the Word of God properly, such things would be unnecessary because his members would know in their hearts who they should vote for.

------------------------------------------ here is some info . --- LBJ and the ban on political activity by religious groups --- A year or so ago there was talk by 'mega churches' to start ignoring the 'democrat' made law Godboy .

As I said, Satan is very happy about it. Nothing better for him than for churches to focus on politics instead of God.

MORE proof;
1. blacks are racist
2. MSM is anti-white
3.etc

5d68085252f7c.image.jpg

They

And where she at?

you are out of your mind or a troll
....it's hateful and racist--plain and simple
''mental illness''' if a black votes for WHITE man Trump
YES YES--the pastor is so racist he dreams Trump doesn't support blacks
stop the stupid shit= if a white pastor said the same about Obama-- RACIST
stop the stupidshit--we don't buy the MSM crap and we don't buy your crap

They

Your white

his white what?

I thought about bringing that up but I still think it's pretty cool that someone of his mental capacity even knows how to turn the computer on.

You know how to turn on a computer?

Fucking awesome.

Forum List

Back