🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

this church is racist/hateful

right out in the OPEN--racism and hate from a CHURCH!!
but not really headline news because the hate is for a WHITE person
can you imagine a white saying '''a white vote for Obama is mental illness'''???!!!
MORE proof;
1. blacks are racist
2. MSM is anti-white
3.etc
''sparks controversy'' --hahahah--no it CAN'T be racism
'A black vote for Trump is mental illness': Church's anti-Trump sign sparks controversy

5d68085252f7c.image.jpg

That's disgraceful. A church has no business telling people who they should vote for based on the color of their skin. Heck, it has no business telling people how they should vote at all.

I don't see any reason why not. A church has the right to tell people to do whatever the church wants to tell people to do.

I wouldn't go to a church like that obviously... but your rights to freedom of speech are not suspended because you go to a church, or work at a church.
I said they have no business telling people how to vote, I didn't say anything about freedom of speech.

They
Hate? Pretty strong word there. I tend to believe Anita Hill.

And where she at?

I believe she is an professor of higher education and active lawyer.
it's obviously hateful--he uses the term ''mental illness''
obviously racist--he uses the term black and thinks Trump is inferior

The sign isn't saying a race of people have mental illness. I believe the point of the sign is that Trump doesn't support black people and it's counterproductive for someone who is black to vote for him. You can agree with that statement or not but I don't see it as racist.

Where as you previously denounced black judges solely on their race. See the difference?
you are out of your mind or a troll
....it's hateful and racist--plain and simple
''mental illness''' if a black votes for WHITE man Trump
YES YES--the pastor is so racist he dreams Trump doesn't support blacks
stop the stupid shit= if a white pastor said the same about Obama-- RACIST
stop the stupidshit--we don't buy the MSM crap and we don't buy your crap

You can swing it around all you want, that sign isn't racism. Saying that black judges can't do their job because of their race is pretty much a classic example of racism.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
he's saying a black is a dumbass if he votes for Trump--this is
That's disgraceful. A church has no business telling people who they should vote for based on the color of their skin. Heck, it has no business telling people how they should vote at all.

I don't see any reason why not. A church has the right to tell people to do whatever the church wants to tell people to do.

I wouldn't go to a church like that obviously... but your rights to freedom of speech are not suspended because you go to a church, or work at a church.
I said they have no business telling people how to vote, I didn't say anything about freedom of speech.

They
And where she at?

The sign isn't saying a race of people have mental illness. I believe the point of the sign is that Trump doesn't support black people and it's counterproductive for someone who is black to vote for him. You can agree with that statement or not but I don't see it as racist.

Where as you previously denounced black judges solely on their race. See the difference?

You can swing it around all you want, that sign isn't racism. Saying that black judges can't do their job because of their race is pretty much a classic example of racism.
he is saying WHITE Trump is inferior

They

I don't think the sign references Trump's race or says Whites are inferior. Must be those voices again, eh?

They
And where she at?

...the blacks --OBVIOUSLY--think in terms of race much more than common sense
..so----by your OWN reasoning, this pastor is racist
hahahhahahaha =

They

hahahhahahaha =

My reasoning? I've never said anything close to that.

right out in the OPEN--racism and hate from a CHURCH!!
but not really headline news because the hate is for a WHITE person
can you imagine a white saying '''a white vote for Obama is mental illness'''???!!!
MORE proof;
1. blacks are racist
2. MSM is anti-white
3.etc
''sparks controversy'' --hahahah--no it CAN'T be racism
'A black vote for Trump is mental illness': Church's anti-Trump sign sparks controversy

5d68085252f7c.image.jpg

They
Hate? Pretty strong word there. I tend to believe Anita Hill.

And where she at?

Z

They
And where she at?

And you hate clarence?

Why?

They

hahahhahahaha =

Your a racist pig

I think many of YOUSE guys are crazy about your talk of racism . Just so there is no VIOLENCE why muzzle FREE Speech for anyone . Who cares what the Pastor or his followers thinks or what a guy walking down the street thinks and advertises eh .

They
And where she at?

Z

They

And you hate clarence?

Why?

Hate? I can't say I hate Thomas. Not sure why you keep asking the same stupid question over and over again.

They

I don't think the sign references Trump's race or says Whites are inferior. Must be those voices again, eh?
hahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahaha
thank you thank you
..but EVERYTHING whites do is based on race??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????
like when a white cop shoots a black in self defense?????
like when Trump says people should go back to their own countries??
etc to INFINITY
hahahhahahahahahaha
YES YES---whites DON'T shoot jackass criminals based on race!!

no--OBVIOUSLY this pastor is thinking RACE--it says it right there!

They

Z

They

And you hate clarence?

Why?

Hate? I can't say I hate Thomas. Not sure why you keep asking the same stupid question over and over again.
Your a racist white boy..

Admit it ..

They

hahahhahahaha =

typical dumbshit--whites are racist and blacks are not

They

hahahhahahaha =

you think we are stupid????!!
......this is one of the reasons why we voted Trump in--because you people and the MSM try to make it that whites ONLY can be racist = dumbshit

They

thank you thank you

I've never said this nor do I subscribe to it.

No, I don't think it's racist for a cop of any race to shoot someone of any race to be racist if in self defense.

When they are U.S. citizens and 3 out of 4 were born here and Trump doesn't say that about his white political foes? Yeah, kind of racist.

etc to INFINITY
hahahhahahahahahaha

You're a nut.

They

hahahhahahaha =

Never said this, don't subscribe to it.

They

hahahhahahaha =

you think we are stupid????!!
......this is one of the reasons why we voted Trump in--because you people and the MSM try to make it that whites ONLY can be racist = dumbshit

I don't think ones race dictates if ones actions are racist or not.

hahahhahahaha =

Never said this, don't subscribe to it.
has Trump ever said a black would have mental illness for exercising a right?

thank you thank you

I've never said this nor do I subscribe to it.

No, I don't think it's racist for a cop of any race to shoot someone of any race to be racist if in self defense.

When they are U.S. citizens and 3 out of 4 were born here and Trump doesn't say that about his white political foes? Yeah, kind of racist.

etc to INFINITY
hahahhahahahahahaha

You're a nut.
That doesn't even make sense?

You drunk ?

Forum List

Back