🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

this church is racist/hateful

You can swing it around all you want, that sign isn't racism. Saying that black judges can't do their job because of their race is pretty much a classic example of racism.
...the blacks --OBVIOUSLY--think in terms of race much more than common sense
..so----by your OWN reasoning, this pastor is racist
hahahhahahaha =

My reasoning? I've never said anything close to that.
typical dumbshit--whites are racist and blacks are not

Never said this, don't subscribe to it.
has Trump ever said a black would have mental illness for exercising a right?

I think he's too busy crowning himself the King of Israel.

he's saying a black is a dumbass if he votes for Trump--this is
You can swing it around all you want, that sign isn't racism. Saying that black judges can't do their job because of their race is pretty much a classic example of racism.
he is saying WHITE Trump is inferior

I don't think the sign references Trump's race or says Whites are inferior. Must be those voices again, eh?
hahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahaha
thank you thank you
..but EVERYTHING whites do is based on race??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????

I've never said this nor do I subscribe to it.

like when a white cop shoots a black in self defense?????

No, I don't think it's racist for a cop of any race to shoot someone of any race to be racist if in self defense.

like when Trump says people should go back to their own countries??

When they are U.S. citizens and 3 out of 4 were born here and Trump doesn't say that about his white political foes? Yeah, kind of racist.

etc to INFINITY
hahahhahahahahahaha
YES YES---whites DON'T shoot jackass criminals based on race!!

no--OBVIOUSLY this pastor is thinking RACE--it says it right there!

You're a nut.
That doesn't even make sense?

You drunk ?

Maybe try to be orignal instead of paraphrasing something I've said in another post. Or just let me know if I need to dumb it down to your level.

you are out of your mind or a troll
....it's hateful and racist--plain and simple
''mental illness''' if a black votes for WHITE man Trump
YES YES--the pastor is so racist he dreams Trump doesn't support blacks
stop the stupid shit= if a white pastor said the same about Obama-- RACIST
stop the stupidshit--we don't buy the MSM crap and we don't buy your crap

hahahhahahaha =

you think we are stupid????!!
......this is one of the reasons why we voted Trump in--because you people and the MSM try to make it that whites ONLY can be racist = dumbshit

I don't think ones race dictates if ones actions are racist or not.

Oh I can say weird shit also

Babaloey

you are out of your mind or a troll
....it's hateful and racist--plain and simple
''mental illness''' if a black votes for WHITE man Trump
YES YES--the pastor is so racist he dreams Trump doesn't support blacks
stop the stupid shit= if a white pastor said the same about Obama-- RACIST
stop the stupidshit--we don't buy the MSM crap and we don't buy your crap

hahahhahahaha =

......this is one of the reasons why we voted Trump in--because you people and the MSM try to make it that whites ONLY can be racist = dumbshit

the MSM/BLM/Kaepernick/blacks/etc etc say whites are racist all the time
that's all they've said for the last few years
where have you been???!!!

....the only reason white cops shoot blacks is because the [ hahahah ] suspect is BLACK
..the only reason the blacks were asked to leave Starbucks was because they were BLACK
etc etc

he's saying a black is a dumbass if he votes for Trump--this is
he is saying WHITE Trump is inferior

I don't think the sign references Trump's race or says Whites are inferior. Must be those voices again, eh?
hahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahaha
thank you thank you
..but EVERYTHING whites do is based on race??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????

I've never said this nor do I subscribe to it.

like when a white cop shoots a black in self defense?????

No, I don't think it's racist for a cop of any race to shoot someone of any race to be racist if in self defense.

like when Trump says people should go back to their own countries??

When they are U.S. citizens and 3 out of 4 were born here and Trump doesn't say that about his white political foes? Yeah, kind of racist.

etc to INFINITY
hahahhahahahahahaha
YES YES---whites DON'T shoot jackass criminals based on race!!

no--OBVIOUSLY this pastor is thinking RACE--it says it right there!

You're a nut.
That doesn't even make sense?

You drunk ?

Maybe try to be orignal instead of paraphrasing something I've said in another post.
Boogey woogley

Your not even making sense

hahahhahahaha =

Oh I can say weird shit also

Babaloey

Yep, I guess I need to dumb it down for you.

hahahhahahaha =

Whites are racist all the time? Can you quote where any of those groups/people have said that?

....the only reason white cops shoot blacks is because the [ hahahah ] suspect is BLACK
..the only reason the blacks were asked to leave Starbucks was because they were BLACK
etc etc

^persecution complex.

hahahhahahaha =

etc etc
He is a racist Anifta fag..

Please enjoy

hahahhahahaha =

etc etc

Please enjoy

^Another Trumpbot mating call.

hahahhahahaha =

Whites are racist all the time? Can you quote where any of those groups/people have said that?

etc etc

^persecution complex.
^

Gay

etc etc

^persecution complex.
^

Gay

etc etc

Please enjoy

:^

etc etc

Please enjoy

:^

Great movie.

etc etc

^persecution complex.
^

Gay

thumb_presidents-day-weekend-reminder-hnotour-president-hope-everyone-had-a-great-14822157.png

etc etc

^persecution complex.
^

Gay

View attachment 276832

Oh, Bear. you guys are stuck in 2016. I've never seen such a clown car of idiots so bitter about a win (with an asterisk) in all my life.

They can say what they want. The pastor's a racist douchebag, but he can say what he wants. :dunno:
Are you sure about that? I thought you couldnt do politics in churches because of their tax exempt status. Isnt it a law?
------------------------------------ yeah , it was 'Lbj' and the 'dems' plan to muzzle FREE Speech in churches , It is a LAW but is mostly ignored for minority churches Godboy ,
------------------------------------------ here is some info . --- LBJ and the ban on political activity by religious groups --- A year or so ago there was talk by 'mega churches' to start ignoring the 'democrat' made law Godboy .
They need to go after ALL lawbreakers.

etc etc

^persecution complex.
^

Gay

View attachment 276832

Oh, Bear. you guys are stuck in 2016. I've never seen such a clown car of idiots so bitter about a win (with an asterisk) in all my life.
the pastor is racist--plain and simple

^persecution complex.
^

Gay

View attachment 276832

the pastor is racist--plain and simple

If you say so, you haven't done much to prove it though you have made your own racist statements in this thread.

They can say what they want. The pastor's a racist douchebag, but he can say what he wants. :dunno:
Are you sure about that? I thought you couldnt do politics in churches because of their tax exempt status. Isnt it a law?
------------------------------------ yeah , it was 'Lbj' and the 'dems' plan to muzzle FREE Speech in churches , It is a LAW but is mostly ignored for minority churches Godboy ,
------------------------------------------ here is some info . --- LBJ and the ban on political activity by religious groups --- A year or so ago there was talk by 'mega churches' to start ignoring the 'democrat' made law Godboy .
---------------------- its another ATTACK on Freedom of Speech Godboy .

---------------------- its another ATTACK on Freedom of Speech Godboy .
Its the law. They can talk about politics all they want, as long as it isnt inside their church.

Forum List

Back