🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

this church is racist/hateful

right out in the OPEN--racism and hate from a CHURCH!!
but not really headline news because the hate is for a WHITE person
can you imagine a white saying '''a white vote for Obama is mental illness'''???!!!
MORE proof;
1. blacks are racist
2. MSM is anti-white
3.etc
''sparks controversy'' --hahahah--no it CAN'T be racism
'A black vote for Trump is mental illness': Church's anti-Trump sign sparks controversy

5d68085252f7c.image.jpg
Well. Give it time. Maybe you will get your wish and another Dylan Roof will come out of nowhere for his 15 minutes of fame.
typical--you are ok with BLACKS being racist but not whites = jackass hypocrite
..so all of your arguments are invalid

STFU. You are one of the most virulent racist here. As well as one of the dumbest.

For the record, I don't think religion should be used to get political opinions out there......even when talking about trash like Trump.

But I would bet the farm that you would throw a square dance and drink a 12 pack of Budweiser if some unhinged nut like you went and shot everyone in that church.

can you imagine a white saying '''a white vote for Obama is mental illness'''???!!!
MORE proof;
1. blacks are racist
2. MSM is anti-white
3.etc
'A black vote for Trump is mental illness': Church's anti-Trump sign sparks controversy

5d68085252f7c.image.jpg

That's disgraceful. A church has no business telling people who they should vote for based on the color of their skin. Heck, it has no business telling people how they should vote at all.

I don't see any reason why not. A church has the right to tell people to do whatever the church wants to tell people to do.

I wouldn't go to a church like that obviously... but your rights to freedom of speech are not suspended because you go to a church, or work at a church.
it's been pointed out many times already----and you don't see it!!
it's OBVIOUS--undeniable

I apologize. I may have missed the post. Please explain, quickly one more time. I will read and honestly consider your position.

Why should a church be denied freedom to speak what they believe, no matter how ridiculous and obviously incompetent it may be?

MORE proof;
1. blacks are racist
2. MSM is anti-white
3.etc

5d68085252f7c.image.jpg

Didn’t even read the article did you.

The sign outside of New Era Baptist Church in Birmingham reads "A black vote for Trump is mental illness."

On the other side, it reads, "A white vote for Trump is pure racism."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That literally destroys any defense for this church.

Only according to you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MORE proof;
1. blacks are racist
2. MSM is anti-white
3.etc

5d68085252f7c.image.jpg

That's disgraceful. A church has no business telling people who they should vote for based on the color of their skin. Heck, it has no business telling people how they should vote at all.

I don't see any reason why not. A church has the right to tell people to do whatever the church wants to tell people to do.

I wouldn't go to a church like that obviously... but your rights to freedom of speech are not suspended because you go to a church, or work at a church.
it's OBVIOUS--undeniable

I apologize. I may have missed the post. Please explain, quickly one more time. I will read and honestly consider your position.

Why should a church be denied freedom to speak what they believe, no matter how ridiculous and obviously incompetent it may be?
------------------------------------------------- because the ' libs and others ' have indoctrinated the USA Populace with the idea of Separation of Church and State . From what I understand that phase comes from a letter by some single big shot in USA government back in the late 1700s or early 1800s . Letter was a communication to the Danbury Baptists if I am not mistaken AndyL .

to me the 'LBJ' law from the 50s or 60s is just an attack on Freedom of Speech .

MORE proof;
1. blacks are racist
2. MSM is anti-white
3.etc

5d68085252f7c.image.jpg

I said they have no business telling people how to vote, I didn't say anything about freedom of speech.
huge difference !!!!!!!
he is being RACIST/hateful --I guess you think that's ok--for a CHURCH!!!!!??????
maybe for BLM or KKK--but a church!!!!?????

You really shouldn't assume to know what someone else is thinking, especially when you just randomly assign stuff you think is "bad".

MORE proof;
1. blacks are racist
2. MSM is anti-white
3.etc

5d68085252f7c.image.jpg

I said they have no business telling people how to vote, I didn't say anything about freedom of speech.
huge difference !!!!!!!
he is being RACIST/hateful --I guess you think that's ok--for a CHURCH!!!!!??????
maybe for BLM or KKK--but a church!!!!?????

You really shouldn't assume to know what someone else is thinking, especially when you just randomly assign stuff you think is "bad".
the blacks/MSM do that ALL the time
hahahahhaha

MORE proof;
1. blacks are racist
2. MSM is anti-white
3.etc

5d68085252f7c.image.jpg

it's OBVIOUS--undeniable

the Church is being hateful and racist--it's right THERE--undeniable
the difference is they are singling out a RACE!!
so--by your reasoning, the KKK is ok to preach hate
white police officers can say the N word/etc
Trump can be as racist as he wants
etc

MORE proof;
1. blacks are racist
2. MSM is anti-white
3.etc

5d68085252f7c.image.jpg
Well. Give it time. Maybe you will get your wish and another Dylan Roof will come out of nowhere for his 15 minutes of fame.
typical--you are ok with BLACKS being racist but not whites = jackass hypocrite
..so all of your arguments are invalid

STFU. You are one of the most virulent racist here. As well as one of the dumbest.

For the record, I don't think religion should be used to get political opinions out there......even when talking about trash like Trump.

But I would bet the farm that you would throw a square dance and drink a 12 pack of Budweiser if some unhinged nut like you went and shot everyone in that church.
hahahhahah
why are you so emotional?
--Trump and I are not racist = right there your post is a big lie/crap
....we know, Kate--we know---it's ok for blacks to be racist but not whites = YOU are the dumbass hypocrite
..of course you defend BLACK racist/haters

Oh, Bear. you guys are stuck in 2016. I've never seen such a clown car of idiots so bitter about a win (with an asterisk) in all my life.
the pastor is racist--plain and simple

If you say so, you haven't done much to prove it though you have made your own racist statements in this thread.
hahahhahah--you idiots --but you call Trump racist all the time without any proof
you people look very stupid and hypocritical

Oh, Bear. you guys are stuck in 2016. I've never seen such a clown car of idiots so bitter about a win (with an asterisk) in all my life.

If you say so, you haven't done much to prove it though you have made your own racist statements in this thread.
hahahhahah--you idiots --but you call Trump racist all the time without any proof

When he calls people who hang around white supremacists "very fine people" that's enough for me. Remember, you're the one who claimed black judges can't be fair because of their race. I don't think you're the best person to be defending other racists on their racism. Ok, bigot?

When he calls people who hang around white supremacists "very fine people" that's enough for me. Remember, you're the one who claimed black judges can't be fair because of their race. I don't think you're the best person to be defending other racists on their racism. Ok, bigot?
They work..

They work..

You're obviously broken.

hahahhah--you fked up==again
.......Unite the Right is NO different than all of the HUNDREDS of latino/Asian and black organizations that promote their OWN race

Rev Wright...this pastor....Al Sharpton ...etc etc
don't try to tell us the black pastors do not preach anti-white crap

.......Unite the Right is NO different than all the of the HUNDREDS of latino/Asian and black organizations that promote their OWN race

Unite the Right was attended by white supremacists, they were about racial superiority. A little different.

Rev Wright...this pastor....Al Sharpton ...etc etc
don't try to tell us the black pastors do not preach anti-white crap

What did Rev. Wright say that was racist? Please quote it. Not that it matters he was pretty much condemned by everyone. However I'd like you to find something racist he said.

MORE proof;
1. blacks are racist
2. MSM is anti-white
3.etc

5d68085252f7c.image.jpg

That sign tells the truth. You racists try conflating things all the time. If Obama had the record of racism against whites Trump has with black then you could make the comparison. But you can't because blacks don't have the continuing record of racism against whites as whites have with us. So stop
:boo_hoo14::CryingCow:

.......Unite the Right is NO different than all the of the HUNDREDS of latino/Asian and black organizations that promote their OWN race

Unite the Right was attended by white supremacists, they were about racial superiority. A little different.
it was a Unite the Right march
BLM wants to KILL white people
blacks commit hate crimes at TWICE the rate of whites
white supremacists murder less than 10 per year
blacks murder 3000 per year
blacks 13% of the population..whites 62%--YET
white on black murders -229
black on white murders-500
blacks rape at twice the rate of whites
....the blacks are the MAJOR problem, NOT white supremacists--as the FACTS prove
Expanded Homicide Data Table 6
Perpetrators of Sexual Violence: Statistics | RAINN
Offenders
The Long List of Killings Committed by White Extremists Since the Oklahoma City Bombing
BLM Anti-Trump Protest In Seattle: ‘We Need To Start Killing People’

MORE proof;
1. blacks are racist
2. MSM is anti-white
3.etc

5d68085252f7c.image.jpg

That sign tells the truth. You racists try conflating things all the time. If Obama had the record of racism against whites Trump has with black then you could make the comparison. But you can't because blacks don't have the continuing record of racism against whites as whites have with us. So stop
:boo_hoo14::CryingCow:
there's the lie/bullshit again.
..Trump is not racist

Forum List

Back