🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

this church is racist/hateful

right out in the OPEN--racism and hate from a CHURCH!!
but not really headline news because the hate is for a WHITE person
can you imagine a white saying '''a white vote for Obama is mental illness'''???!!!
MORE proof;
1. blacks are racist
2. MSM is anti-white
3.etc
''sparks controversy'' --hahahah--no it CAN'T be racism
'A black vote for Trump is mental illness': Church's anti-Trump sign sparks controversy

5d68085252f7c.image.jpg
Well. Give it time. Maybe you will get your wish and another Dylan Roof will come out of nowhere for his 15 minutes of fame.
typical--you are ok with BLACKS being racist but not whites = jackass hypocrite
..so all of your arguments are invalid

STFU. You are one of the most virulent racist here. As well as one of the dumbest.

For the record, I don't think religion should be used to get political opinions out there......even when talking about trash like Trump.

But I would bet the farm that you would throw a square dance and drink a 12 pack of Budweiser if some unhinged nut like you went and shot everyone in that church.
hahahhahah
why are you so emotional?
--Trump and I are not racist = right there your post is a big lie/crap
....we know, Kate--we know---it's ok for blacks to be racist but not whites = YOU are the dumbass hypocrite
..of course you defend BLACK racist/haters

I'm not emotional, you moron.

Feel free to point out where I have spoken negatively of ALL white people as you have ALL black people.

I did not make the statement that Trump is a racist, I said that YOU are. And not a very intelligent one.

I said HE is "trash".

Why are you lying? Yet again.

..this is interesting---you are saying Trump is not racist?

Well. Give it time. Maybe you will get your wish and another Dylan Roof will come out of nowhere for his 15 minutes of fame.

STFU. You are one of the most virulent racist here. As well as one of the dumbest.

For the record, I don't think religion should be used to get political opinions out there......even when talking about trash like Trump.

But I would bet the farm that you would throw a square dance and drink a 12 pack of Budweiser if some unhinged nut like you went and shot everyone in that church.
hahahhahah
....we know, Kate--we know---it's ok for blacks to be racist but not whites = YOU are the dumbass hypocrite

Feel free to point out where I have spoken negatively of ALL white people as you have ALL black people.

I did not make the statement that Trump is a racist, I said that YOU are. And not a very intelligent one.

I said HE is "trash".

You implied that I made the statement that he is racist. I did not state that, which makes you a liar.

I stated that YOU are a racist.

It is not my responsibility to comprehend clearly written English for you.

hahahhahah

I said HE is "trash".

You implied that I made the statement that he is racist. I did not state that, which makes you a liar.

this is also interesting--I asked for a yes and no answer, and you deflect big time
..is Trump racist or not?

hahahhahah

I said HE is "trash".

yes--you are emotional

1. DONT like Thomas, he was under qualified when he got the job, if he was not black he may have not gotten the job, Dems to chicken to fight him.
2. We have way more white churches praying for Trump instead of too God.
3. It is suppose to be non political to be tax free, one more law we do not follow.
4. Hate of your fellow man is winning, that's scary.

I don't think that the intent of the sign was meant to imply that a black person should not vote for a white person. The pastor, based on the article, believes that Trump is a racist and so is telling his community that a black person voting for a person that is racist against black people is mental illness.

hahahhahah

I said HE is "trash".

yes--you are emotional

Not at all. Don't flatter yourself.

hahahhahah

I said HE is "trash".

this is also interesting--I asked for a yes and no answer, and you deflect big time

You implied that I stated he was. I did not state that. I said that YOU are.

This thread is not about Trump.

hahahhahah

I said HE is "trash".

yes--we know--EVERYTHING and EVERYONE is racist

can you imagine a white saying '''a white vote for Obama is mental illness'''???!!!
MORE proof;
1. blacks are racist
2. MSM is anti-white
3.etc
'A black vote for Trump is mental illness': Church's anti-Trump sign sparks controversy

5d68085252f7c.image.jpg
That is certainly ridiculous but your bullet points are wrong.

1. I have black friends who don't give two shits about race.

2. Some in the MSM are PANDERING to minorities. I doubt very few actually hate whites.

Grab a Guiness and relax

MORE proof;
1. blacks are racist
2. MSM is anti-white
3.etc

5d68085252f7c.image.jpg

2. Some in the MSM are PANDERING to minorities. I doubt very few actually hate whites.

Grab a Guiness and relax
BLATANT racism and you defend it

I said HE is "trash".

I did not say EVERYONE
I said YOU.

I did not say EVERYONE
I said YOU.
no --no ---EVERYONE and EVERYTHING--where have you been??

MORE proof;
1. blacks are racist
2. MSM is anti-white
3.etc

5d68085252f7c.image.jpg

Grab a Guiness and relax
Defend it?

First you need to show how its racist...
Read my sig. It's no different than that sign.

Get a clue

MORE proof;
1. blacks are racist
2. MSM is anti-white
3.etc

5d68085252f7c.image.jpg

Grab a Guiness and relax
Defend it?

Get a clue
Do you honestly think any white church would be allowed to say anything even remotely racial?

Do you not understand the power and privilege that non-white people have in this country as white people have to walk on eggshells?

MORE proof;
1. blacks are racist
2. MSM is anti-white
3.etc

5d68085252f7c.image.jpg

Grab a Guiness and relax
1. That is what every boomer moron thinks and usually it isn't true.

2. No idiot, there are hundreds of blatant examples of racism against white people in the press just this year alone. Racism against white people is about as mainstream as it can get on the left.

MORE proof;
1. blacks are racist
2. MSM is anti-white
3.etc

5d68085252f7c.image.jpg

Grab a Guiness and relax
Defend it?

Get a clue
Do you honestly think any white church would be allowed to say anything even remotely racial?

Do you not understand the power and privilege that non-white people have in this country as white people have to walk on eggshells?
It's not racial

I don't walk on eggshells. If you do that is a YOU problem.

MORE proof;
1. blacks are racist
2. MSM is anti-white
3.etc

5d68085252f7c.image.jpg

Grab a Guiness and relax
Defend it?

Get a clue

It's not racial

I tell you what, you convince your church to have a sign that says "a white vote for a Democrat is a mental illness" and see if you aren't called a racist for merely suggesting it.....

MORE proof;
1. blacks are racist
2. MSM is anti-white
3.etc

5d68085252f7c.image.jpg

Grab a Guiness and relax
1. That is what every boomer moron thinks and usually it isn't true.

2. No idiot, there are hundreds of blatant examples of racism against white people in the press just this year alone. Racism against white people is about as mainstream as it can get on the left.
1. Bla bla bla bla RACISM!

YOU SOUND JUST LIKE A LEFTIST LOL

2. ON THE LEFT

/thread

Stop whining. Put on your big boy pants. Sticks and stones and all that bullshit

Grab a Guiness and relax
Defend it?

Get a clue

It's not racial

I tell you what, you convince your church to have a sign that says "a white vote for a Democrat is a mental illness" and see if you aren't called a racist for merely suggesting it.....
ANY vote for modern Democrats IS mental illness.
The church is using racial and political stereotypes.
Nothing new.

Organized religion = corruption

Forum List

Back