🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

this church is racist/hateful

right out in the OPEN--racism and hate from a CHURCH!!
but not really headline news because the hate is for a WHITE person
can you imagine a white saying '''a white vote for Obama is mental illness'''???!!!
MORE proof;
1. blacks are racist
2. MSM is anti-white
3.etc
''sparks controversy'' --hahahah--no it CAN'T be racism
'A black vote for Trump is mental illness': Church's anti-Trump sign sparks controversy

5d68085252f7c.image.jpg
That is certainly ridiculous but your bullet points are wrong.

1. I have black friends who don't give two shits about race.

2. Some in the MSM are PANDERING to minorities. I doubt very few actually hate whites.

Grab a Guiness and relax
1. That is what every boomer moron thinks and usually it isn't true.

2. No idiot, there are hundreds of blatant examples of racism against white people in the press just this year alone. Racism against white people is about as mainstream as it can get on the left.
1. Bla bla bla bla RACISM!

YOU SOUND JUST LIKE A LEFTIST LOL

2. ON THE LEFT

/thread

Stop whining. Put on your big boy pants. Sticks and stones and all that bullshit
You don't have much time left until you are forced into in the world I and other young white people live in every day.

2020 is the end of this country.

can you imagine a white saying '''a white vote for Obama is mental illness'''???!!!
MORE proof;
1. blacks are racist
2. MSM is anti-white
3.etc
'A black vote for Trump is mental illness': Church's anti-Trump sign sparks controversy

5d68085252f7c.image.jpg

2. Some in the MSM are PANDERING to minorities. I doubt very few actually hate whites.

Grab a Guiness and relax

2. No idiot, there are hundreds of blatant examples of racism against white people in the press just this year alone. Racism against white people is about as mainstream as it can get on the left.

2. ON THE LEFT

/thread

Stop whining. Put on your big boy pants. Sticks and stones and all that bullshit
You don't have much time left until you are forced into in the world I and other young white people live in every day.

I seem to remember almost ALL OF US RIGHTIES blasting the blacks for voting Democrat on a VERY frequent basis.

Does that make us racist?
It makes you boomers idiots.

Black people vote Democrat because that allows them to keep being racist and taking advantage of white people, it is that simple.

When you call Democrats racist for not pandering to blacks even more all it does is give those black racists even more power.

A much better and much more moral position for Republicans to take is to criticize, attack and ultimately destroy the Democrat lead racism against white people and sexism against men to weaken the foundations of "progressivism" enough to take back the universities, the media and ultimately the culture.

I seem to remember almost ALL OF US RIGHTIES blasting the blacks for voting Democrat on a VERY frequent basis.

Black people vote Democrat because that allows them to keep being racist and taking advantage of white people, it is that simple.

When you call Democrats racist for not pandering to blacks even more all it does is give those black racists even more power.

A much better and much more moral position for Republicans to take is to criticize, attack and ultimately destroy the Democrat lead racism against white people and sexism against men to weaken the foundations of "progressivism" enough to take back the universities, the media and ultimately the culture.
Too deep.

Life is too short to get this wound up over the stupidity of others.
There are indeed racists in every walk of life but at the end of the day their racism dies with them.

My grandfather HATED blacks. My mother did not.

MORE proof;
1. blacks are racist
2. MSM is anti-white
3.etc

5d68085252f7c.image.jpg

Grab a Guiness and relax

2. ON THE LEFT

/thread

Keep laughing moron.

2019 is almost over and I doubt we have until election day before full blown civil war engulfs every part of this country.

What happens when Trump tries to do another rally like the one he tried to do in Chicago and instead of disrupting a "controversial" presidential candidate Antifa decides to try to kill Trump, the president and his supporters engage in a life or death battle with Antifa in an urban setting where the media takes Antifa's side? What happens when the right and Trump is forced to declare Antifa and the media an enemy of the country and corporations start picking sides? What happens when YOUR company or YOUR grandkids' school sides with Antifa after they tried to kill Trump and undoubtedly murdered dozens if not hundreds of Trump supporters?

Civil war is going to happen whether you like it or not and every single leftist will be executed, whether you like it or not

Keep laughing moron.

2019 is almost over and I doubt we have until election day before full blown civil war engulfs every part of this country.

What happens when Trump tries to do another rally like the one he tried to do in Chicago and instead of disrupting a "controversial" presidential candidate Antifa decides to try to kill Trump, the president and his supporters engage in a life or death battle with Antifa in an urban setting where the media takes Antifa's side? What happens when the right and Trump is forced to declare Antifa and the media an enemy of the country and corporations start picking sides? What happens when YOUR company or YOUR grandkids' school sides with Antifa after they tried to kill Trump and undoubtedly murdered dozens if not hundreds of Trump supporters?

Civil war is going to happen whether you like it or not and every single leftist will be executed, whether you like it or not

Sweet, another thread to bookmark and bring up every few months to mock you with!

Too deep.

Life is too short to get this wound up over the stupidity of others.
There are indeed racists in every walk of life but at the end of the day their racism dies with them.

My grandfather HATED blacks. My mother did not.
Your grandfather undoubtedly understood that society would eventually favor blacks and other non whites and likely his encounters with blacks made him understand that if that happened this country would be doomed. Your mother likely didn't understand this and swallowed the propaganda that your grandfather and others like him were just monsters or idiots with no rational for their thoughts and actions.

Like it or not, every prediction that the KKK used for their actions came true. If the KKK would have just concentrated on the government instead of black people violating segregation laws they would have saved this country and would have been the heroes that replaced the civil rights activists in our history books today.

Keep laughing moron.

Sweet, another thread to bookmark and bring up every few months to mock you with!

Every single political commentator worth anything is not only predicting a civil war but bracing for one, it is going to happen.Even my stupidly optimistic establishment boomer Republican uncle has said that if Democrats continue to win despite the shit they pull there will be a civil war(he believes Trump will win, but I have already explained a very plausible scenario where the 2020 election doesn't even happen)

You don't have multiple cities up in flames after a traditionally peaceful election season with mass protests going on for years afterwards and Antifa brown shirts attacking everyone they can find wearing anything even resembling right wing symbols without an eventual breakdown of absolutely everything.

The only things that can stop an American civil war at this point are either a blowout Trump victory that makes Antifa realize that just about everyone actually hates them and will beat them down if they continue(which again, probably won't even have a chance to happen), a foreign power interfering and causing a war with a foreign power that supercedes the civil war(which won't happen because if a civil war happens in the US it will spread all across the west and that will be too much for anyone else to interfere in), or an alien invasion from another planet(not going to happen, obviously).

The civil war is going to happen and the left has been asking for it for decades now.

You implied that I made the statement that he is racist. I did not state that, which makes you a liar.

I stated that YOU are a racist.

It is not my responsibility to comprehend clearly written English for you.
this is also interesting--I asked for a yes and no answer, and you deflect big time
..is Trump racist or not?

You implied that I stated he was. I did not state that. I said that YOU are.

This thread is not about Trump.
yes--we know--EVERYTHING and EVERYONE is racist

I did not say EVERYONE
I said YOU.
no --no ---EVERYONE and EVERYTHING--where have you been??

Where have I been? Outside of the mental ward that you obviously dwell in..

Keep laughing moron.

Every single political commentator worth anything is not only predicting a civil war but bracing for one, it is going to happen.Even my stupidly optimistic establishment boomer Republican uncle has said that if Democrats continue to win despite the shit they pull there will be a civil war(he believes Trump will win, but I have already explained a very plausible scenario where the 2020 election doesn't even happen)

You don't have multiple cities up in flames after a traditionally peaceful election season with mass protests going on for years afterwards and Antifa brown shirts attacking everyone they can find wearing anything even resembling right wing symbols without an eventual breakdown of absolutely everything.

The only things that can stop an American civil war at this point are either a blowout Trump victory that makes Antifa realize that just about everyone actually hates them and will beat them down if they continue(which again, probably won't even have a chance to happen), a foreign power interfering and causing a war with a foreign power that supercedes the civil war(which won't happen because if a civil war happens in the US it will spread all across the west and that will be too much for anyone else to interfere in), or an alien invasion from another planet(not going to happen, obviously).

The civil war is going to happen and the left has been asking for it for decades now.

Do these people predicting a civil war also try to sell you gold and food in packets that will last for decades?

388f5536339d506c978f7db199440c7e.jpeg

Last edited:
Every single political commentator worth anything is not only predicting a civil war but bracing for one, it is going to happen

Would you be so kind as to list political commentators that you listen to or read that are predicting a civil war.

Thanks

this is also interesting--I asked for a yes and no answer, and you deflect big time
..is Trump racist or not?

You implied that I stated he was. I did not state that. I said that YOU are.

This thread is not about Trump.
yes--we know--EVERYTHING and EVERYONE is racist

I did not say EVERYONE
I said YOU.
no --no ---EVERYONE and EVERYTHING--where have you been??

Where have I been? Outside of the mental ward that you obviously dwell in..
I better call 911--you got out somehow

MORE proof;
1. blacks are racist
2. MSM is anti-white
3.etc

5d68085252f7c.image.jpg

Grab a Guiness and relax

2. ON THE LEFT

/thread

we know--blacks CAN'T be racist--somehow they are inhuman

Sign is a clear violation of the Johnson Amendment to the US tax code. Their lack of concern causes me to believe that it isn't an issue because of limited donor contributions.

MORE proof;
1. blacks are racist
2. MSM is anti-white
3.etc

5d68085252f7c.image.jpg

Grab a Guiness and relax

2. ON THE LEFT

/thread

we know--blacks CAN'T be racist--somehow they are inhuman
Pointless post.

Time to act your age

MORE proof;
1. blacks are racist
2. MSM is anti-white
3.etc

5d68085252f7c.image.jpg

That's disgraceful. A church has no business telling people who they should vote for based on the color of their skin. Heck, it has no business telling people how they should vote at all.
Time to pull their 501(c)(3)...

Forum List

Back