🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

this church is racist/hateful

Why are you posting that to me? I'm not the one claiming black judges always side with black people.

You tried to take him down

I did? When?

He is a great man admit it

View attachment 276819

I'm not a fan.
Of blacks?

View attachment 276821

Why do people who constantly accuse others of playing the race card do exactly that all the time? Of course I don't have a problem with any race.

Ok, this is another thread of white persecution. Got it, moving along.
The persecution is in good part the "surveillance culture" we have created. And that is multi cultural by those who use it against another. There are many people who have been destroyed by one or more individuals perceptions or hate against them. No law suits. No civil suits. Guilt of those who are the real perps proven innocent if government derived constantly and the epitome of evil. This is surveillance persecution. And there is more to i then what you push. In fact it is part of what you push.

I'm sorry, if some asshole uses the n word and it ends up on youtube. That's not my problem.
I do not know this person. There are no perfections in people. There are people who may speak like the worse offenders in humanity who may be the kindest in helping another individual. And as we see there are people who speak with the kindest words and platitudes with flowers coming out of their mouths about issues and do nothing else and are even ugly to the bone.

Why do people who constantly accuse others of playing the race card do exactly that all the time? Of course I don't have a problem with any race.

But you hate him, why?

Clarence_Thomas_official_SCOTUS_portrait.jpg

right out in the OPEN--racism and hate from a CHURCH!!
but not really headline news because the hate is for a WHITE person
can you imagine a white saying '''a white vote for Obama is mental illness'''???!!!
MORE proof;
1. blacks are racist
2. MSM is anti-white
3.etc
''sparks controversy'' --hahahah--no it CAN'T be racism
'A black vote for Trump is mental illness': Church's anti-Trump sign sparks controversy

5d68085252f7c.image.jpg

That's disgraceful. A church has no business telling people who they should vote for based on the color of their skin. Heck, it has no business telling people how they should vote at all.

I don't see any reason why not. A church has the right to tell people to do whatever the church wants to tell people to do.

I wouldn't go to a church like that obviously... but your rights to freedom of speech are not suspended because you go to a church, or work at a church.
wrong and HUGE difference--do you NOT see it???

Ok, this is another thread of white persecution. Got it, moving along.
The persecution is in good part the "surveillance culture" we have created. And that is multi cultural by those who use it against another. There are many people who have been destroyed by one or more individuals perceptions or hate against them. No law suits. No civil suits. Guilt of those who are the real perps proven innocent if government derived constantly and the epitome of evil. This is surveillance persecution. And there is more to i then what you push. In fact it is part of what you push.

I'm sorry, if some asshole uses the n word and it ends up on youtube. That's not my problem.
I do not know this person. There are no perfections in people. There are people who may speak like the worse offenders in humanity who may be the kindest in helping another individual. And as we see there are people who speak with the kindest words and platitudes with flowers coming out of their mouths about issues and do nothing else and are even ugly to the bone.

Neat. Again, you say the n word while someone has a camera in your face then be prepared for the end result. Life lessons.

But you hate him, why?

View attachment 276822

Hate? Pretty strong word there. I tend to believe Anita Hill.

can you imagine a white saying '''a white vote for Obama is mental illness'''???!!!
MORE proof;
1. blacks are racist
2. MSM is anti-white
3.etc
'A black vote for Trump is mental illness': Church's anti-Trump sign sparks controversy

5d68085252f7c.image.jpg

That's disgraceful. A church has no business telling people who they should vote for based on the color of their skin. Heck, it has no business telling people how they should vote at all.

I don't see any reason why not. A church has the right to tell people to do whatever the church wants to tell people to do.

I wouldn't go to a church like that obviously... but your rights to freedom of speech are not suspended because you go to a church, or work at a church.
it's been pointed out many times already----and you don't see it!!
it's OBVIOUS--undeniable

But you hate him, why?

View attachment 276822

And where she at?

You called him outrageous names

Neat, anytime you feel like posting when I've called Thomas any 'outrageous names' then please link to it. Prove a point for a change rather that your lying accusations like you always do.

Come on happy joy..

The racist is you..

Think about it.

Another lying accusation from you? If for once you'd like to back that up with something I've said would be great.

Neat, anytime you feel like posting when I've called Thomas any 'outrageous names' then please link to it. Prove a point for a change rather that your lying accusations like you always do.

Come on happy joy..

The racist is you..

Think about it.

Come on happy joy..

The racist is you..

Think about it.

Another lying accusation from you? If for once you'd like to back that up with something I've said would be great.
since you defend a racist---you must BE racist yourself

Imagine a white church mentioning race like this and heaven forbid they told white people to not vote for Obama while calling black people who vote for him racist.

That church would instantly be attacked as racist.

It is amazing how people are so blind to black/non-white privilege when it is so blatant and obvious.

MORE proof;
1. blacks are racist
2. MSM is anti-white
3.etc

5d68085252f7c.image.jpg

I have to agree with you on this one, hate and racism all tied together.

This is just one more church that has put politics before God, and it is becoming far too common.
------------------------------------------- perfectly Legal from what I understand though . And looks like the 'dem and Lbj ' plan to stop politics in church has failed eh GGator .

Come on happy joy..

The racist is you..

Think about it.

I am putting you in a corner .

Where is she today? I know where she is

But you hate him, why?

View attachment 276822

And where she at?

I believe she is an professor of higher education and active lawyer.

Come on happy joy..

The racist is you..

Think about it.

Come on happy joy..

The racist is you..

Think about it.

since you defend a racist---you must BE racist yourself

What racist am I defending?

Forum List

Back