This could only happen in the Louisiana country

OohPooPahDoo

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
N'Awlins Mid-City
Back in the day someone would have plugged him with their six shooter. What a bunch of pussies Americans have become.

Cowboys were the shit.:Boom2:

drunk and still able to ride a horse and lasso a man? Well Yeeee Haw!

Of course I don't condone dragging a man across a parking lot, dude needs a 12 step program,IMHO.

Police: Man twice rides horse into Scott bar, lassos man in parking lot on Tuesday night | Home | The Advocate ? Baton Rouge, LA
SCOTT — A drunk man twice rode his horse into a saloon called Cowboy’s late Tuesday night, lassoed a man outside the bar in the parking lot, then rode the horse around the lot pulling the helplessly bound man, police said.

Wow. That's kinda awesome.

Not just Louisiana.
People still ride their horses through towns all across the South as well as the West.
Texas, Nevada, Arizona,Tennessee, Kentucky.
They ride them into Towns and go thru the drive- ins of places like Subway, Baskin Robbins, Taco Bell. They go to Bars, Banks and grocery stores.
Most don't do crazy things like this guy did.
But it could happen in any of the places all around the south who do ride them to bars. :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hU_5nylvHY0]This is how we ride, in Texas..Through town.. on a horse! - YouTube[/ame]

Here is one from 4 years ago.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fy7Bu7nKy9o]horse in a bar - YouTube[/ame]

It isn't all that uncommon in small towns.

Last edited by a moderator:
We cannot commend the goat roper for being a drunk asshole, but It is amazing, given his faculties, that he was able to rely upon muscle memory to hogtie that douche.

Police: Man twice rides horse into Scott bar, lassos man in parking lot on Tuesday night | Home | The Advocate ? Baton Rouge, LA
SCOTT — A drunk man twice rode his horse into a saloon called Cowboy’s late Tuesday night, lassoed a man outside the bar in the parking lot, then rode the horse around the lot pulling the helplessly bound man, police said.

Wow, it's kinda stupid. Only a jackass would do something like that.

Wow, it's kinda stupid. Only a jackass would do something like that.

I want to hear the lassoers side of the story. I bet the guy that got roped had it coming

I want to hear the lassoers side of the story. I bet the guy that got roped had it coming

I bet the guy on the horse was just a simple minded drunk jackass and the guy in the parking lot was someone he didn't know and was a hapless victim of a drunk, self important jackass who has no consideration for other people's safety.

drunk and still able to ride a horse and lasso a man? Well Yeeee Haw!

Of course I don't condone dragging a man across a parking lot, dude needs a 12 step program,IMHO.
Yeah that was taking it a bit too far. He made his point with the lassoing. If someone lassoed me and left it at that I wouldn't even press charges.

Good point. 90% of the time someone lassos a man, the man he lassos is a lassoer himself.

Yeah, probably cut off the guy on the horse by taking the only parking place with a horse tying post.

Forum List

Back